• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mostly Yaoi Search

Tachibae_

ELRIC BROTHER TELEPATHY!!!!!
Hello there! So I'm going to give you a few heads up... I am going away in the next few days and I'm not going to be able to make any replies until Sunday. However, I still want to put this up and show what I'm searching for. (: 

I'm Tachibae_ (Tachi)  and I bend really easily when it comes to creating a plot to something that interests both of us. However, I do have a few "requirements". 

• Please no stereotypical godmodding.
  • I do Au's and Canonverse. 
  • I'm currently looking for canon x canon, but if you wanted to do canon x OC WITH canon x canon, that'd be fine. Also, if you wanted to do a second canon x canon pairing that's fine. 
  • Don't expect daily replies, some days that just isn't possible.  Thank you for understanding (: 
  • Don't "uke" me, and by that... I mean, I can't stand submissive uke-like characters. 
  • The character I prefer is in italics. 

Free!

Makoto x Haru 

Rin x Sousuke 

Nitori x Rin

Yuri!!! On Ice

Victor x Yuuri 

Fullmetal Alchemist

Ed x Al 

Greed x Ling 

Mystic Messenger

Zen x Jumin 

Death Note

Light x L 

Attack on Titan 

Eren x  Armin 

Marco x Jean 

Angel Beats

Otonashi x  Hinata 

Gravity Falls

Bill x Dipper

Mabel x Robbie 

Undertale

Papyrus x Mettaton 

Life is Strange

Warren  x Nathan

Chloe x Max

Until Dawn

Chris x Josh 

Harry Potter

James x Sirius 

Remus x Sirius 

Youtube 

Dan x Phil

Thank you for taking time to look at this. (: If you're interested, send me a pm / comment. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@FictionDream - I have a few plots focusing on both canon and alternate universes! If you'd like to hear them out, do you mind sending me out a pm ? (: 

@Trashcan Alex - Mind sending me a pm so we can talk further? 

@DuskerTem - Sounds wonderful! Mind sending me a pm so we can start discussing ideas for it ? (: 

Hello!!! I am very interested in roleplaying with you! If possible can we please do Makoto x Haru! I absolutely would love to do that canon ^^  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back