• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™’𝙀𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙑 𝙠𝙀𝙒𝙗𝙖𝙩 - 1𝙭1 π™¨π™šπ™–π™§π™˜π™ [𝙒𝙭𝙛, 𝙙𝙀π™ͺπ™—π™‘π™žπ™£π™œ, π™ͺπ™₯π™™π™–π™©π™šπ™™ 8/6]

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi! i’ve been losing my mind ever since it was announced that my favorite character, smoke, is coming back to mortal kombat this year; and i want to do a mortal kombat roleplay because of this! i really want a plot that includes romance to some degree, which i would prefer to be oc x canon.

as of recently i’ve been a lot more open to doubling, so if you want me to play a canon character for an oc of yours, I’m your girl!

i’m willing to work within the following series:
- mk9 (2011) preferred
- ask about others (10 & 11), they will have to be AUs as smoke is a revenant at this point in time, so we’d have to do something a bit different with him at that point.
- note; i’m not interested in roleplaying within the games predating mk9, and am not keen on cyborg smoke.

i can and will play the following characters:
- oc
- raiden
- ask about other characters for your side if we double

some small rules:
- be 18+, i’m 24 years old myself and am uncomfortable roleplaying with minors.
- mxf/bxg only please, i don’t mind same sex pairings, it’s just not something i enjoy roleplaying myself as i can't personally relate to it.
- romance is a must, but it doesn’t have to be primary. i actually prefer slow burns anyways!
- no NSFW. actions that lead to it are fine and implications are too, but i won’t write out the extreme details.
- don’t ghost me, i have bpd and thus, ghosting is extremely triggering to me. i'd much rather you just kindly tell me you’re no longer interested.
- try to reply consistently; i won’t be mad if you have things come up that prevent it though, we’re all human here.
- i require nearly complete literacy. i won’t complain about typos here and there but your text must be very legible. i would like for there to be at least three to five paragraphs per response, but will accept two at worst.
- be alright with somewhat triggering themes to a degree (example; gore), but we can discuss this beforehand.
- i would prefer to use a discord server because it's easier for me to keep track of, but if not that's okay too!

what I’m looking for:
- you to play smoke (tomas vrbada) for my female oc; will link to her toyhouse page once we start chatting.
- to play a canon character for an oc of yours; preferably a male character for a female oc, as i write male canons better than female ones.

feel free to message me if you’re interested, or contact me at the discord username solarsailor!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back