• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
He smiled and shrugged, looking to his mother. "I don't think he is...but I'm not sure to be honest. He might be." She said.

Faith smirked, "Wouldn't it be interesting to meet the wolf that brought you into the world?" she asked Gabriel and smirked, "Especially one that did what pack wolves couldn't. Maybe we can convince him to teach the pack wolf doctors a thing or two."

Gabriel shrugged. "That is true. We wouldn't want to mess anything up. I mean to be fair we probably need to wait until this whole mess is cleaned up." He says.

Faith nodded, "Right now, we should rest and be ready for when the Alpha wants us to help or sends us home."

Gabriel sighed but then nodded, looking over to his mother who had gotten up and gone to the kitchen to give them a little space. He smiled some. "That's a good idea. Stay by me okay? Maybe we can keep figuring out what's correct in this apparently new timeline." He teased gently.

Faith looked at him and smiled as she moved towards him, she wrapped her arms around him, "Let's get ready for bed, then. We have tomorrow to wait."

Kenzi sighed as she sat on the bed, Wade beside her as they looked around and he explained how different the room was in his time, then she smirked at him, "You know, you came for a good reason."

Wade looked at her and smirked, "So, I have heard. Just wise we could have done it right." he shrugged, "We never thought Michelle would hurt her, not ever. They kind of get along and they even have these dinners with Johnathan and Jason. A whole family thing. Well, minus Ban and his family. They are coming in winter."

Kenzi smiled, "A normal thing, huh?"

Wade chuckled, nodding, "The whole pack can get involved too." he said, before he sighed, "Is it strange that knowing what tonight is is a little grouse and exciting at the same time. I mean, it's cool that father and you are actually mating when we are here. But it is also very grouse to know that is going on."

Alpha Wade sighed as he got into the living room, Lee was with Johnathan getting a book and showing him, "Can you read this one to me?" she asked and Wade smirked.

Gabriel nodded, walking with her to where they couldn't go to bed for the night.

Johnathan smiled some, resisting the urge to look over to his brother as he entered the room. "Yes, I can read this one." He says. He took the book and then gestured for her to sit on his lap if she wanted.

Lee jumped up to seat on his lap and smiled as she leaned against him, "Granddad, can I learn to read?" she asked him innocently.

Johnathan looked to her, a little surprised. "Well...yes. Anyone can learn." He said. He had forgotten she couldn't though it made sense when he made up the stories and pretended to read them. He supposed it made sense that Kason hadn't had much time to teach her.

Lee smiled, "When I can read, I'll lead to you." She promised, before looking at the book then up to Wade. Wade just smiled before he left the room. Lee watched him, "Are you sure he is good. Sometimes I don't hear anything he thinks and it's odd."

Johnathan smirked a little. He delayed telling her no but that wasn't true. "He is good sweetheart. He's far better than I am." He assures her.

Lee looked at him confused, "No he isn't. I can read you, and I know why you hurt." She smirked, "I love you, granddad, we all love you."

Johnathan looked to her a little surprised but then just smiled. "Well then you know I'm telling the truth when I say he is good too." He says gently.

Kenzi smirked when she found Niklaus, "Wade decided he rather sleep in your mom's room. I imagine he did that a lot as a pup."

Niklaus smiled as he looked to her. "It wouldn't surprise me." He said. He'd wanted to be with her but he'd been staying near Jason to make sure he didn't do something foolish. He moved to her and pulled her close. "It's kinda neat meeting our children as they will be."'he said with a grin.

Kenzi sighed, "I don't know. I like knowing what they are probably going to be like, but not so much the time traveling." she shrugged, "I guess it's just the fact that being a witch has it's gifts but it also has it's curses."

Niklaus nodded. "That's true. I'm sure things will work out. I hope they'll be able to make it home." He said. Almost asking since she knew more that than he did.

Kenzi bite her lip, "I don't know if we will have enough power. Normally it would take three witches, but if there were more of us, the we can for sure. So hopefully my father can get a treaty with the coven." she smiled even more, "It's kind of nice to have him, though. To finally get to know my father and that he loves me."

Niklaus smiled. "I'm glad he and your mother are here. I am glad you get the chance to get to know them." He said. There were things they'd figure out when the time came. "I am glad I get to meet him too, even if he's not my biggest fan." He adds playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back