• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Faith smirked, "Might explain why my father always looks at me like he knows what I want to say, for the last few times I have tried."

Gabriel smiled, looking to her. "It would make sense. Explaining the most recent things that have happened to us to him now would mean he knows what'll happen...or at least what could happen." He said.

Faith smirked, "Well, he just let me know that he isn't perfect. But I think it's just a pups idea. Their parents are always perfect. I still think my mother is crazy, but she has been great for the pack."

Gabriel nodded. "She has and she is your mother. We each play a role in the pack. Each of us is important to its function even in the smallest of ways." He agreed. "To think of your father not being perfect is hard...though mine has certainly had a few stories." He added with a grin.

Faith eyed him, "Like what?" She asked, but she knew he had some imperfects and it felt odd to her to know that about her father.

"Most are from when they were younger, just after they came of age and some before that. I guess they got into all kinds of things, though of course my father was a little more in line. You're wasn't next in line for anything at the time. I don't know, I guess I liked the stories because they were a little more like me. My father worked hard but sometimes he goofed up or goofed around. I mean you know me, I'm more serious than I should be without you around sometimes but I like how much I seem like my father." He said. He wasn't sure what she wanted to hear. He knew their fathers had been friends growing up though they only hinted around Niklaus's time away and the reason for it.

Faith grinned, "I love you any way you are. Although, you and your dad are very alike and sometimes that feels weird." Then she paused, "Wait, my father was next in like to be Beta. Why would your father tell you something different?"

Niklaus tilted his head to the side. "Your father never mentioned it? He and your aunt Hailey had older siblings." He said. He thought she'd been told, but he was so confused with what had been and what was new that maybe he was mistaken?

Faith looked confused, then sighed, "I don't really know much about my father's past it seems. I know I was named after his first mate and that my parents ran from the coven because they wanted my mother to mate with a terrible warlock, but my father never spoke of older siblings, It's always been just them."

Gabriel nodded a little. He didn't feel this was his place to explain, but he also wanted her to understand. "That makes sense, according to my father they had an older brother and sister...twins. They, along with Jason's brother, and your father's first mate were murdered. I guess it's not something your father or aunt really ever talk about. I was told because I asked too many questions as a pup and i think my father thought it was the best way to explain everything."

Faith thought about what that might feel like, to lose someone that was important to you and to have to live without them. Losing Gabriel and Wade would probably kill her more then she could imagine waking another day without them. She sighed, nodding, "I don't think I could lose someone like my father did and still be like he is."

Gabriel smiled some. "You are his daughter, and strong. Besides, I'm here to make sure that never happens to you so you'll never have to find out." He promised her gently.

Faith smirked, "I hope so, I don't think I could forgive you if you ever left me all alone." she teased, and then sighed, "We should go inside, before your parents come on."

Gabriel smiled. "I wouldn't expect you to. So I'll have to be doubly sure I stay with you." He says. Kissing her cheek before leading her inside.

Faith smirked, and then smiled when she say his mother, "Brianna." she said happily and smiled to Elijah, "Elijah." she nodded, "How are you feeling?" she asked Brianna.

Brianna smiled, placing her hands on her belly. "Despite everything this has been one of the better days." She responded.

Faith smiled as she placed her hand over Brianna's, "Good." she smiled, up at Brianna, "Hopefully things won't change."

Eli smiled as he watched the two as did Gabriel. Despite whatever memory changes there had been, he still knew he could not touch his own parents.
Brianna smiled at Faith. "I hope that too. I hope they stay good and that I will not need Kal's help again. I haven't for the last little while so perhaps it will stay that way." She says.

Faith looked at her and tilted her head, "Kal? He is still alive?" she asked lost, they hadn't got to grow up with him, or at least know him, but she wanted to.

Faith smirked a little, amused, "Really?" She looked at Gabriel, "Maybe before they send us home, we can finally get to meet him. Zyana always said he was a great help."

Gabriel smiled. "Maybe. They've also said he doesn't tend to like to be bothered." He said, he was still smiling though. He'd love to meet the wolf that was talked about so often.

Faith smirked at him, "That was the thought, but who knows, maybe he will be more welcomed to meeting the future of the pack." she smiled proudly.

Gabriel chuckled. "Perhaps. He may like to see that helping my mother wasn't for nothing. I mean, how could I be a failure in his eyes." He teased her gently.

Faith smiled, "Obviously. Be pretty bad if he did all that for nothing." Then a thought came to mind, "Ohh, and Yuri?" She pointed out, "Is he still here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back