• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Johnathan smirked so only Wade could see and rolled his eyes a little before he looked over to Charlie. "Charlotte. Why don't you go next." He says. His tone suggesting she do better than her sister. Charlie narrowed her eyes a little but didn't hesitate as she stepped up into the cage. She didn't wait like the other two had. Wade hadn't said their were any rules, he just wanted to observe that she understood. So why wait for his taunt?

Wade raise an eyebrow and smirked, he grabbed her arm flipping her over his head and into the ground. "Am I to believe you don't want any advice?" He teased, before moving to pace, "It's your choice."

"I never said I wasn't open to advice, insinuating can be dangerous you know." She retorted with a partial grin, getting to her feet and watching him closely as he paced.

Wade nodded, "It can, but you should always observe your opponent before deciding on a course of action." He pointed out

"I've had a chance to observe you through two people. And I had a chance to observe you when you addressed us. I chose to take a risk based on that to see what else I could learn." She explains with a faint shrug. "Any other suggestions?" She asks, meaning it, she was always open to learning and she was always up for a good fight.

Wade smirked, "I guess explaining further would be pointless." Then he sighed, "So how about you give me one reason why you should be with your sister? Because she's not weaker without you, she just hasn't learned yet."

Charlie shrugged. "I never said I thought I should be." She didn't let her guard down. "I want to be because it's where I've always been. My strength does come from my sister. I made sure we both made it out alive because I fought for her." She says, shrugging again.

Wade smirked, "Your sister is smarter then you." He started to circle her, "She knows her weakness and needs to learn her strength. But you don't fight like an Elite and you don't think like one. You act like a wild wolf. So think harder because as of now, you are proving to be Beta's problem."

"I always have been a wild wolf." She says, smirking. She wouldn't let her back be to him. She was not going to be the first to attack again. "You can only pace so much you know." She says.

Wade sighed, "Then until you learn better." He stopped, before pulling his hand up and crushing it into a fist. As he did she fall to her knees in pain and wasn't about to move, "Open the cage." He ordered, before letting her go and waving her out, "The elite isn't for wild wolves."

"No..." Toni cried out before she could stop herself. Charlieclenched her jaw against the pain and then got to her feet to leave. She had nothing more to say.

Wade sighed, looking at Johnathan, "I guess we'll try the brother next." He was disappointed but hopefully that she would be the only one here would have to dismiss

Johnthan nodded and looked to Zeke who cast a glance to Charlie before stepping into the cage. "I'm surprised you haven't gotten bored yet. But I'll ask first. What sort of advice do you have to offer?" He asks. Watching Wade carefully.

Wade smirked, "The oldest, I'm guessing." He started to Pace again, "I don't get bored, think of it as a learning experience." He stopped and looked at Zeke, "My advise to you is to learn to share."

Zeke raised an eyebrow in question. "In general I presume? I am afraid I am not sure how that will help in fighting." He says.

Wade smirked, "Oh, but you will." He stated before he stopped looking at Zeke, "Especially when I know your weakness is your sister and your mate."

He couldn't help as a low growl escaped his lips. "Isn't your mate your weakness?" He countered. "That is why you left isn't it?"

Wade smirked, "I left because my family is the most important thing in my existence." Then he looked at Zeke with a straight face, "But your weakness needs to be share, in a fight you can't protect them." He stepped closer to Zeke, "Just like you have to share a fight when you are out of your depth."

"If I am alone with only my opponent that becomes difficult." He says, but he understood and would take the advice to heart.

Wade smirked, "You won't be." He turned to Johnathan, "Pick one, little brother. Someone that annoys you. I know your temper, but I know what you dislike too. And not the pup, not yet."

Johnathan smirked. He would have chosen Jason but he'd listen. He looked around and then pointed to one at random. A male who was about the same size as Zeke and had him step forward.

Wade smirked, "Now, I give you both three chances." He went in his pocket for something and pulled out a bow. It was tiny, more for a baby then anything else. "To take this from me."

The other wolf raised in eyebrow in question, but Zeke merely nodded. He looked over to the other wolf, one he'd trained with many times. They all were. He looked back to Wade and took off. He'd be a distraction, causing problems while the other wolf was to grab the bow.

Wade waited for Zeke to get close, it was simple enough, he could see that his curse wasn't being used. But then again, Wade had a plan for the curse Zeke had. The only issue was the bow was out and that meant that Wade was half a hand short.

Zeke reached for Wade's free arm. He avoided using his curse as much as he could. And put all his strength behind keeping Wade's free arm away and throwing him off balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back