• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Wade watched him and smirked, slightly moving just enough to allow Elijah to hit him. He flinched from the movement more then the pain and smirked. He took Elijah's arm and tossed him against the cage, moving with him before he slammed into him with just his weight, he smirked, "Like that." He stated, calling to Johnathan, "Open the cage." He stepped back and motioned Elijah out, "You are my first Elite."

Elijah looked to him curiously. "But I didn't do anything." He said, having to wait anyway while Johnathan got the door open. "None of us here can beat you..." He points out, almost asking what Wade was trying to determine. At the same time Johnathan got the door open.

Wade smirked, "You did what I wanted you to. But I won't say what just yet. But no, I can kill every wolf in this pack now, if I wanted to. But my daughter is here, she wants to be. So I'll do my best to get you were my father had, how I had this pack before."

Elijah smirked a little and then nodded, leaving the cage. He moved to stand beside Jason as the twins stepped up to the cage next. They understood they couldn't both go in, or they doubted it. So Toni stepped in first. Zeke watched quietly, unsure about what he thought about this now he had to watch it with his sisters.

Wade looked at Toni and smirked, "You are welcome to use your curse, I won't think any less if you. But just so we are clear, your curse won't help you and if you use it recklessly or to make anything easier in the wrong way, I will automatically dismiss you from the Elite. I am warning you." He motioned her to begin, "Now, show me that power you use to survive that pack." He invited her.

Toni's jaw clenched ever so slightly and she glanced to Charlie before moving to the Alpha. She had watched how he moved with Eli, but she was sure it'd be different with her. She jabbed once, she needed a movement from him and then she could mimick him.

Wade caught her attack in his fist, twisting her arm out, "I see. Try this then." He jumped up, still holding her hand, flipping over her, twisting her arm more before she was tossed over his land against the cage. "There." He said crossing his arms to see what she would do.

She had only just hit the ground, her arm throbbed but she easily ignored the pain as she kicked out with her foot, hitting him in the back of the knee. She didn't wait to see what it would do, just jumped to her feet to attack again, reaching for his arm to twist it, mimicking his movements. She was not using much of her curse, more of what she observed as a fighter. But it helped.

Wade used one hand to catch him to push him back on his feet but she grabbed him. He smirked, twisting with he movement before pulling hard, twisting his body to slam her against the cage again, this time against silver. He shook of the irritation of his arm. He smiled, "Clever. One more time, pup."

Charlie watched as her sister winced when she hit the silver and wanted nothing more than to help. She of course didn't. Instead taking a step back, towards her brother.

Toni smirked a little and then let herself drop, quickly sliding herself between his legs once she was on the floor. She was up again in a heart beat, twisting his arm again as a ruse before jabbing at a tender spot Where his ribs joined his spine to push him towards the silver bars.

Wade finches from the pain, stopping himself before he got the silver, 1/8 an inch from the bar before he sighed, using his weight back to push her back and pull his arm back. "You are good, but I've yet to see anything worth being Elite." He shook his hand, "Now, you are going to have to do more then what you have. Some advice, do your own moves more then mine. I heal to quickly for this to do anything to me, but about me."

Toni nodded once, not saying anything at first. Charlie was the talkative one...though talkative wasn't a word used for them. "Any suggestions?" She finally asks, a sincere question.

Wade smirked, "If you were fighting someone strong then you, mimicking them if pointless. So you would fight using a skill to make them over power themselves. That is your only lesson. I am stronger then anything you have ever faced, copying me will do nothing but irritate me. Use your strength to find my weakness. If you don't have your own style, you aren't meant to be Elite. Like I said, your curse doesn't make you worth being an Elite. In the end, you need to be able to win without your curse if ever you meet sometime with a curse to match you, beat you or even take yours." He raised his hand, using his finger to moron her to come at him.

Toni waited a moment and then attacked him. Not directly. Rather she continuously faked and dodged and moved quickly. He was bigger than her and while she was sure he was quick he wasn't agile in the same way she was. She also knew she couldn't tire him out but she could get him to maybe trip over himself trying to get to her. Until she could find what his weakness was at least. Part of mimicking g as observing. So she was basically buying herself time to do just that.

Wade smirked, playing along, he normally didn't move until the attack was close. It was how his father trained him to move. But she didn't know that which was how he would allow her to know. Instead he moved with her before he stopped, looking at her with a smirk, when she tried to play again he stopped and watched her before he aimed to kick her gut.

He hit her, but she saw it coming with just enough time that it only caused her to stagger backwards instead of knocking her flat on her back. She held at her stomach and looked to him, grinning some.

Wade looked at her curiously and smirked, waiting for her reaction, this would be the end. He would decided from this one moment whether she was worth being Elite.

Toni smiled some more. She couldn't get close enough to him without getting seriously hurt herself. She wanted to win at this point. She knew she couldn't and she didn't even care if she made it into the elite. She was enjoying the challenge. The only weak spot she could manage to find was near his neck. Had Charlie been here with her she would distract him and take the brunt and Charlie would take him at his weakest point. She stood straight instead and looked to him. "I do not think I am worthy. My twin is an extension of me. We can fight alone but we're stronger together. For an unbeatable opponent we'd work together, even if it's at the risk of one of us not making it." She says. Then she smirked. "She's also the more...brutal isn't the right word, nor is ruthless. But something like that. You asked me to show you how I survive doing in that other pack. My sister was there too." She says.

Zeke and Charlie's mouths opened wide. Toni sounded like she was giving up, which was not in her nature.

Wade looked surprised and smirked, nodding, "Knowing your strength and weakness is smart." He called to Johnathan, "Open the cage." He motioned her out, "The rest can be taught. Seems the Elite is growing for their worth." He commented, "Join Elijah."

Toni took a moment, looked thoroughly surprised at his words. Then she quickly regained herself, bowing her head deeply in respect and then leaving the cage to join Elijah, who placed a hand on her shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Wade smirked, glancing to Johnathan, "This is kind of fun. Maybe we can go all out when I am done. Alpha and Beta will one be safe fighting in the cage." He teased.

"I am glad you're so amused." Johnathan says with a smirk. He nodded his headband slightly. "I think it'd get out some much needed....pent up feelings." He agreed.

Wade smirked, "Promise not to play with you." He teased, remembering a few of their matches their father had them do. Wade would jump around and poke fun at Johnathan the whole time.

"Ahh yes, that would be much appreciated big brother." He says. He'd hated those times. He'd only wanted to be like Wade and as they got older he learned to ignore it and not let it bother him. He had still hated it.

Wade smirked, "Anything for my little brother." He teased, "Next one! I'm excited to go all out soon. It's been so long since I got to use all father taught me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back