• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Monsterhearts: Ruse Cruise

@Eagleye415

The section you posted in is where your application for a character will go. What I put there is a template based on the playbook your character is made from. Think of it like a skeleton character sheet. For your playbook though, you can go to the link I provided two above this post or you can google it. All playbooks are open to be used, I just need to see it to approve it.

I'm still reading the books to figure out how to play this. :)

And, apparently I'm going to play cause The Captain made sure I had a copy. :)

... Reading how Monsterhearts defines ghouls makes me look at my character for Grey's Fallen and realise things. This is a very interesting system.

It really is! I love the simplicity yet danger it has. Feel free to look at settings too, I've got some info up.

For flavor, I reccomend mid 90s teen movies, TV shows, and a little bit of Gone Home.

Frixz, are the skins gender locked? Or are we free to pick whichever gender we want? Also, conditions? Any starting ones, or?

Skins can be any gender. I don't think there will be any starting conditions but the group will go around and get strings on each other according to your backgrounds.

Gender and age will determine where you start onboard the ship and what room you get.

Alright, now next question: Who wants to String with me?

And what year are we going for? All years? Freshman, sophomore, junior and senior? Then the age range should be somewhere between 14/15 - 18/19, right?

There are no freshman on board, the cruise is closed to them. The majority are seniors with around a hundred or so juniors and sophomores

Alright, now I only need to write my background and I need someone to colaborate with. Oh, and what's the Improvements (0/5) thing?

At the start of each session, I'll decide a stat for you to get experience from. The first time that stat is rolled by you, mark experience. After five marks you reset to zero and get an advancement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back