• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Monster Within

Catherine nodded until hearing one word. "Marriage?!" She blurted out. "I'm sixteen, girls my age don't have to consider that kinda stuff. Maybe back in the colonial era, sure, but not now." Her words continued to stumble out. "A-And I'm not saying marrying you would be a bad thing. It would be good. I mean your handsome. But n-not at this age!" She continued to ramble, her face an incredible shade of crimson.

Jason listened to her ramble for another minute or two before he got tired of it. While she wasn't paying attention he turned around and pressed a kiss to her lips. He held there for a few seconds before he pulled back and looked in her eyes "My dad say the whole marriage thing to every girl I meet. It's just a joke he does. He's not serious, okay?"

She stood in surprise for a moment, feeling his soft lips press against her own. He then pulled back and held her gaze. "Okay," She said softly. She stood there, staring deeply into his eyes. Her gaze made it seem as though she was staring beyond his red eyes and into him. Hit with the sudden realization that she was staring she quickly looked away. "So how much farther." She asked, changing the subject.

Jason smiles and looks at her "Your adorable." He turns again "Two more blocks." He then continue walking. That whole experience making him chuckle. He never met a girl that got so far into her own head he had to kiss her just to shut her up, but he didn't mind. That was simply something he would have to get used to.

Her face tinted red, hearing him compliment her. She nodded. His light laugh made her smile, relaxing. Catherine slipped her hands in her jean pockets as a small smirk formed on her lips. "So does this mean I get a kiss every time I ramble?" She let out a soft giggle, continuing to walk down the sidewalk.

Jason shrugs and looks over his shoulder at her "you can get one anytime you want, just ask." He chuckles as he takes a few more steps and stops in front of a massive gate. He looks at her "Here we are." Where they were, looked like a modern mansion. It was built like a rich persons dream home in the Hamptons, but it was surrounded by flowers that most people didn't even now exist. Actually all the kids knew this house. It was the house that kids ran away to, because the people who lived there said that they could stay until they wanted to go home, even though they would always call the children's parents. For that they were known as the good people who repaired family issues.

She stared in awe at the incredible house. She had always walked past it and wondered what kind of fairy tale-like dreams took place in its beautiful halls. Her gaze flicked between Jason and the house. "You live here?" She tried hard not to sound incredulous, but found it rather difficult. Catherine took a step back, looking over the entire estate; it was absolutely stunning. But did that mean his father held high expectations? She hoped that just like Jason, his father would be more down-to-earth.

Jason nods and looks at her "Yes, but don't worry, we are only the snobby rich people on Tuesdays." He chuckles and opens the gate. He then begins to walk op to the gate. He walked down a metal brick paved path that was lined with flowers.

She let out a light laugh. The smile remained loosely on her lips as she walked along the path, staring at all the extraordinary colors. Letting Jason continue in front of her, Catherine knelt down by the flowers. She had an itch to come back with her camera one day. She could only imagine what the vibrant colors would look like in the bright glow of the sun.

Jason felt a little alone. So he turned and looked at her. He smiles and looks at her as he walks up "Come back tomorrow around noon. They look best then."

She smiled, looking up at him. The sunlight shined off his hair like a halo. Catherine found herself staring at him, but she didn't try to hide it. She stood up beside him and gently took his hand. With a smiled on her lips she pushed up on her toes and kissed his cheek. "Shall we continue?"

Jason was taken aback by the kiss, but he did say she could get a kiss any time. So he simply nods and walks her to the big wooden door where they were greeted by a maid.

Catherine smiled, though her body language would suggest that she was slightly apprehensive. It seemed as if she had just remembered what she was doing here. Her grip tightened as she hid behind his arm that was now pressed to her chest. She looked over at the maid with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back