• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monster land rp

shadow2323

hunter finn and amanda are transported to a universe with monsters and beasts. all is usually semi peaceful until the lich king and his army of skeletons showed up and started wrecking things. The swamp is polluting the oceans, the scorched forest and volcano are much hotter, the harpies are on the brink of war, and the dwarven mines are collapsing and the ground is shaking. they must save the four elements and stop the lich king.

Characters
-Hunter, the leader of the group and the best sword fighter, he is a bit angry at times but always saves the day ( i play this)
-Amanda, The sharpshooter and only girl on the team, she is awesome with her bow but is more independent than the other two
-finn, the nerd of the group, he can analyze the situation and create a plan in seconds, but he isn't the best fighter
-lich king, a ruthless dictator that wants to take over monster land with his skeleton army (also me)
-Skeleton wariors (small role only used once and a while and i and a few of them so u could have a main character and this) they serve the lich king and will do anything to support him
-Void, a powerful anti-hero that will switch between sides, he hides under his cloak of shadow

so ya i want people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back