• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Hunter: World of Beasts

Illusionus

Belongs in that dumpster
Calling all hunters! Calling all hunters!

Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter: an amazing world filled to the brim with beautiful lands, adventure, and monsters. There are an extremely wide variety of monsters in this world that can range from peaceful herbivores to massive dragons capable of destroying entire continents.

For as long as history can recall, a certain group of men and women have been there to protect the world against and slay these massive and destructive beasts. These brave individuals are know as the Monster Hunters.

Throughout the ages, many new types of monsters have been discovered. Some say that there even may still be a hundreds, even thousands, of monsters still out there to discover. With the discovery of new monsters, new hunters and technolegies have emerged to combat the beasts.

So hunter. Are you ready to join in the hunt and protect this land from these beasts?

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaPsiana389 said:
I, personally, would be interested in this, although I have to admit I am new to MH
Then I'm asuming MH4U is your first game from the franchise, right?

Yeah, haven't got far, though I did just buy MH3 for the wii. I've been into the game for a while (but my mother can be sensitive about violence)

AriaPsiana389 said:
Yeah, haven't got far, though I did just buy MH3 for the wii. I've been into the game for a while (but my mother can be sensitive about violence)
I'd love to help you out with getting some new gear and raising your hunter rank.

Really!? Thanks for the offer! I can't connect to internet at the moment (using 3connect), but I may be going to my friends this weekend

Hey! I'd be interested in joining. I can't say I'm all that versed in knowledge of the games, but I have played a bit of one. As long as I can have at least one crossbow I'm happy

Bandicat said:
Hey! I'd be interested in joining. I can't say I'm all that versed in knowledge of the games, but I have played a bit of one. As long as I can have at least one crossbow I'm happy
You may be dissapinted to hear that there isn't really any crossbow weapons. The weapon classes available to hunters are the Great Sword, Long Sword, Sword and Shield, Dual Blades Hammer, Hunting Horn, Lance, Gunlance, Switchaxe, Insect Glaive, Charge Blade, Light Bowgun, Heavy Bowgun, and Bow.

Although the Light Bowgun isn't too far off from a crossbow. It's basically a cross between a crossbow and a rifle.

arcaneSentinel said:
You may be dissapinted to hear that there isn't really any crossbow weapons. The weapon classes available to hunters are the Great Sword, Long Sword, Sword and Shield, Dual Blades Hammer, Hunting Horn, Lance, Gunlance, Switchaxe, Insect Glaive, Charge Blade, Light Bowgun, Heavy Bowgun, and Bow.
Although the Light Bowgun isn't too far off from a crossbow. It's basically a cross between a crossbow and a rifle.
Light Bowgun it is then ^^ Sorry, not a very good start ^^'

I've played way more mh4u then I'm proud to admit. I might be interested but I'll have to see the fleshed out thing before I make a decision.

Also gonna play stupid amounts of Mh x when it comes to the west.

......Monster hunter is my baby....have played since i got my first being MH:FU....wish i played the original ;-; but with the new recent ones i have fallen even more in love count me in!

(Japan! you better get X here soon!)

It's good to see another person on board with this. If anyone here knows anyone who might be interested in this, please spread the word.

arcaneSentinel said:
It's good to see another person on board with this. If anyone here knows anyone who might be interested in this, please spread the word.
I might consider dropping in if only to grab a gunlance and yell about boomsticks

I'd love to join. I played the original MH, along with Freedom 1, 2, Unite, and Tri (Unite was my fav). Though, I haven't been playing the newer, more recent generations but I can just read about it in the wiki anyways.

I'll play a gal who uses the Black Scythe though, she gon be badass af.

AssaultAndBattery said:
I'd love to join. I played the original MH, along with Freedom 1, 2, Unite, and Tri (Unite was my fav). Though, I haven't been playing the newer, more recent generations but I can just read about it in the wiki anyways.

I'll play a gal who uses the Black Scythe though, she gon be badass af.
I can't say I'm aware of what you mean by the black scythe, but welcome nontheless. As for the newer games, the only new additions, other than new monsters, are the new Insect Glaive and Charge Blade weapons.

arcaneSentinel said:
I can't say I'm aware of what you mean by the black scythe, but welcome nontheless. As for the newer games, the only new additions, other than new monsters, are the new Insect Glaive and Charge Blade weapons.
There is a scythe weapon being a switch axe SHAPE as a scythe being the gore magala and shagaru magala type :/ so maybe its that what he means?

or maybe the Dark Scythe from MHFU? still xD

Last edited by a moderator:
AssaultAndBattery said:
This, but its the upgraded version of the Dark Scythe actually.
Cool. Once again, if anyone had any friends who might be interested in this, please spreak the word. We're going to need lot of players if this is going to go the way I'm hoping.

Okay all. It doesn't look like this is going to work since we don't have enough people interested in this, but I do have another idea that will almost definitely work better. Would anyone here be interested in a Fallout hosted project? Or just a normal Fallout rp. If so, I'm most likely going to make an interest check in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back