• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster café!

Zecrett said:
Lelel. Sooo, if no one could guess, im a newby to rpnation. Anyone wanna tell me how to change the god damn thing below my name that says "new memeber"??
It ahould be under "Personal Details".

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Idk what you are doing.

[/QUOTE]
The thing below my name kept changing from "BLACKJACK!" to "bust..." And idk how to change it ;-;

@mewbot5408 I tried to think of what our children look like, they all ended up looking like a tinnier version of me, but each their own color and with cat ears and a cat tail that sometimes gets tangled in their tenticals.

Also how many kids do you think we have? 50? 100?

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26561-mewbot5408/ said:
@mewbot5408[/URL] I tried to think of what our children look like, they all ended up looking like a tinnier version of me, but each their own color and with cat ears and a cat tail that sometimes gets tangled in their tenticals.
Also how many kids do you think we have? 50? 100?
well I started drawing up a idea :P I'll show you when I'm done but think there is a litter of four,they're all cute and different colors

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]:3
Have you made your character yet? Or did I some how miss it??

[/QUOTE]
It is ma profile picture! Im a sabretooth tiger. Mu name's Zecrett

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yes but did you make a charecter sheet? In the charecter sign up.

[/QUOTE]
>~< squid, I dont even know how to change the thing that says "New member" how do you expect me to know how to make my character sheet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back