• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster café!

[QUOTE="the lick]Can we be staff? Just obviously not top staff

[/QUOTE]
sorry I never saw this! but yeah you can be a part of the staff. you can be a day time waiter or a night time waiter

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]sorry I never saw this! but yeah you can be a part of the staff. you can be a day time waiter or a night time waiter

[/QUOTE]
It OK ;3

@Thatonechillgirl @Stamper @Space Face

We can start tomorrow! If you all are ready!

Just making sure you all know, I will tell you when we can start after I get home.

Heyo. I'm a little new but I've read the rules and would like to join this RP. I know what to do, but I was just wondering if I was too late to join?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]You need to write the secret word in White ink!

[/QUOTE]
The secret word is in my character chart thingy... but I'll fix it.

@Space Face I like the hydra charecter! I just imagine the character and my pink haired witch (I think I will name her Peaches...) Laughing about the distinction of others while drinking tea or something!

so is this an we all work at the same place rp

and also are some well monsters less equal than others?

Karcen said:
Are you that person in the Spellblade RP that wanted to make evil elves with slaves? What's the deal with that?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]@Space Face I like the hydra charecter! I just imagine the character and my pink haired witch (I think I will name her Peaches...) Laughing about the distinction of others while drinking tea or something!

[/QUOTE]
*Yesss, we like Peachesss. Sssssso many wonderful thingssss to sssspeak of, yes?

I think Peaches and Eerie will get along well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Are you that person in the Spellblade RP that wanted to make evil elves with slaves? What's the deal with that?
What??

Karcen said:
What???

Not everyone has to work here. This is kind of just a place to hang out, eat humans, and chill.

And as in well monsters, what do you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back