• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster café!

Ok!

The demons children I had to babysit are gone and I just finished the intro! I just have to add some color and such, then I will be done! And we shall start!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Ok!
The demons children I had to babysit are gone and I just finished the intro! I just have to add some color and such, then I will be done! And we shall start!

[/QUOTE]
i'll start typing mine after your done with yours so I have a idea where to toss wisp and hallow

@Space Face

Are you talking about hallow's stitching on the sides of his mouth? Or wisp's forehead.

Just so you know hallow purposely sews the sides of his slit mouth shut...his mouth fully goes up to cheek bones.

[QUOTE="the lick](Sorry it's just ya know I come from the ocean)

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know. After you said it, I could kind of see Jason persuading them all to put the café on the beach. It can also have a good view of the sunset!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yeah I know. After you said it, I could kind of see Jason persuading them all to put the café on the beach. It can also have a good view of the sunset!

[/QUOTE]
Lol, btw Jason and Apep... this is great,

Lotusy said:
Lol, btw Jason and Apep... this is great,
Yep. This Jason is almost like the snake Jason, only this one is "younger" and acts like a kid all the time.

This Apep isn't as violent... Well he kind of is, but he does treat women the right way!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]One cup. You will start to feel the effects after a couple of sips.
But that drink is for night time fun times! :3

[/QUOTE]
So is getting slammed into the floor at terminal velocity and genderbending!

I wonder if there will be a drink that causes nightmares, on second thought never mind. I already have Awful Hospital to keep me awake.

[QUOTE="Space Face]I wonder if there will be a drink that causes nightmares, on second thought never mind. I already have Awful Hospital to keep me awake.

[/QUOTE]
What is awful hospital?

And that is not a bad idea!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]What is awful hospital?
And that is not a bad idea!

[/QUOTE]
It's a webcomic. Do NOT seach or read unless you are okay with gore, sickness, creepy things, or plain old gross things.

To prove my point:

images

[QUOTE="Space Face]It's a webcomic. Do NOT seach or read unless you are okay with gore, sickness, creepy things, or plain old gross things.
To prove my point:

images

[/QUOTE]
I looked it up. It doesn't seem that bad!

But what is that thing??

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I looked it up. It doesn't seem that bad!
But what is that thing??

[/QUOTE]
I'm only a bit in so that picture isn't the worst... Not at all.... Let's just say that your character basicly has some issues when going through the plot. Big Disgusting issues.

Take a look at this... Adorable creature.

dreambaby2.png

[QUOTE="Space Face]I'm only a bit in so that picture isn't the worst... Not at all.... Let's just say that your character basicly has some issues when going through the plot. Big Disgusting issues.
Take a look at this... Adorable creature.

dreambaby2.png

[/QUOTE]
It looks like that guy from undertale!

But I don't think it's that scary.

What are the issues?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]It looks like that guy from undertale!
But I don't think it's that scary.

What are the issues?

[/QUOTE]
Your character is basically walking within their own body... Talking to all the germs, Worms, viruses, and heck! Their own spine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back