• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster café!

[QUOTE="Space Face]Your character is basically walking within their own body... Talking to all the germs, Worms, viruses, and heck! Their own spine.

[/QUOTE]
On I was wondering why all the charecters were like that! That explains the nose guy...

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]On I was wondering why all the charecters were like that! That explains the nose guy...

[/QUOTE]
Yeah... The story gets confusing and even more messed up,but a few things keeps popping up. Your character's name is fern, she is looking for her son, and her son has a condition that doesn't even concern Doctors despite its serious nature

[QUOTE="Space Face]Yeah... The story gets confusing and even more messed up,but a few things keeps popping up. Your character's name is fern, she is looking for her son, and her son has a condition that doesn't even concern Doctors despite its serious nature

[/QUOTE]
Actually I've seen way worse lol. This is coming from the guy who loves everything creepy,gore, and horror...hehee. just some of the movies I watch and the games i like xp

hallow_by_sugarshewolf-d9882m6.jpg

disected_pony_by_sugarshewolf-d8fmgds.jpg
his_name_is_babydoll_and_he_s_a_zombie_pony_by_sugarshewolf-d8jhlyh.jpg

the_corruption_inside_by_sugarshewolf-d9drhzh.jpg

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Honey, I am going to call a therapist for you. This cannot be good for our Squid children. ›:3

[/QUOTE]
hmm...I thought you said we weren't having kids... xc Make up your mind sweetie

Oh now I seriously think it'd be fun to actually put our personas in one of the rps as a married couple. XP now I wanna see that lol.

mewbot5408 said:
hmm...I thought you said we weren't having kids... xc Make up your mind sweetie
Oh now I seriously think it'd be fun to actually put our personas in one of the rps as a married couple. XP now I wanna see that lol.
That would be great!

And it is

Squid x mew = squats

Pluto x Jackal = cakes

Cat Pluto and cat Jackal don't have kids yet!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]That would be great!
And it is

Squid x mew = squats

Pluto x Jackal = cakes

Cat Pluto and cat Jackal don't have kids yet!

[/QUOTE]
Squittens

Cakes and kittens :P

it's the invasion of baby hybrids!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If not my character is just sitting at a table doing nothing. I should probably think of someway to get him into conversation either way. xD

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]If not my character is just sitting at a table doing nothing. I should probably think of someway to get him into conversation either way. xD

[/QUOTE]
I don't think you've been accepted yet :o

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]This is where we ask questions or just say stupid stuff.

[/QUOTE]
Are da furs welcomed :(

mewbot5408 said:
I don't think you've been accepted yet :o
Well I was just told to add the secret word which I did. I was also put in the notifications at the start and Magical Squid Senpai liked my post in the RP and didn't saying anything against it. So I assumed it is all right?

Plain old run of the mill human. Got some powers, but for the sake of argument, he's about as human as he can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back