• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster café!

Lotusy said:
Are you that person in the Spellblade RP that wanted to make evil elves with slaves? What's the deal with that?
No i wanted to make a character that was once one it is complex as i well i like slimes and if someone happens to keep them i'll make one that once was a kept

and as for the equality issue it is just that is everyone treated as equals or are their issues with some being looked down on

[QUOTE="Space Face]*Yesss, we like Peachesss. Sssssso many wonderful thingssss to sssspeak of, yes?
I think Peaches and Eerie will get along well.

[/QUOTE]
Yes many wonderful things!

Also I meant to say destruction instead of distinction!

But it could go both ways I guess!

Karcen said:
No i wanted to make a character that was once one it is complex as i well i like slimes and if someone happens to keep them i'll make one that once was a kept
and as for the equality issue it is just that is everyone treated as equals or are their issues with some being looked down on
In the bar, everyone will be treated equally! It is up to the other rpers if say I play my vampire charecter and someone else is a werewolf who just so happens to hate vampires. If they want to think that vampires are lesser than so and such then so be it.

But what do I know???

Let's just have fun!

ok i was just asking as yeah i want to make a slime want to make sure i get the world right lol

lol i have a fun one also one more question as i see you mentioned humans havign powers and what not is magic a thing like mages and all that junk or is that just no normal humans

Karcen said:
lol i have a fun one also one more question as i see you mentioned humans havign powers and what not is magic a thing like mages and all that junk or is that just no normal humans
Well I said no useless humans! Which is kind of like, a normal human walks into a bar and is afraid and helpless! None of that.

If you want a human charecter it has to already know of the existance of monsters. It also has to have powers. Like a witch, witch in training, mage, Wizard, human that turns into a wolf, shapeshifter. Those are allowed.

I should make a list tho...

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Well I said no useless humans! Which is kind of like, a normal human walks into a bar and is afraid and helpless! None of that.
If you want a human charecter it has to already know of the existance of monsters. It also has to have powers. Like a witch, witch in training, mage, Wizard, human that turns into a wolf, shapeshifter. Those are allowed.

I should make a list tho...

[/QUOTE]
What about cursed humans? Humans that monsters only though unlicensed magic use done by a magic welder.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Space Face]What about cursed humans? Humans that monsters only though unlicensed magic use done by a magic welder.

[/QUOTE]
Hmmmmm...well if he isn't just straight up a human...i guess

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I just got home.
I have to babysit tomorrow... For the tenth time. But we will start tomorrow! I might try to write an introduction before I go to bed!

[/QUOTE]
Kk also I'm gonna go ahead and set up a secodary chara as well,I'm used to having aleast two or more characters

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]WE SHALL START TOMORROW!!
I will post the intro tomorrow, cause I really need sleep. So good night!

[/QUOTE]
Sweet dreams ;3

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15909-unknown-falling/ said:
@Unknown Falling[/URL] you need the secret word!
Read all the rules.
Sorry, I forgot to put it in. I wrote the character sheet just before going to bed. I knew I forgot something. xD

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Good morning!
I am almost finished with the introduction!

[/QUOTE]
yay!^^ btw question. do you like hallow or wisp better?

mewbot5408 said:
yay!^^ btw question. do you like hallow or wisp better?
I like both!

But I am always such a slut for anything that lives in the ocean.

So I like wisp a tiny bit more.

My Squid self connects with him on an emotional level!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I like both!
But I am always such a slut for anything that lives in the ocean.

So I like wisp a tiny bit more.

My Squid self connects with him on an emotional level!

[/QUOTE]
meanwhile I'm a neko and I love animalistic characters and darker themed,hence why hallow is actually one of my favorites but my top two of my charas will always be mew and fiolan no doubts

mew:

night_time_here_is_beautiful_____by_sugarshewolf-d9hbsu2.jpg

fiolan:

fiolan_headshot_by_sugarshewolf-d9aw8jm.jpg

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yes many wonderful things!
Also I meant to say destruction instead of distinction!

But it could go both ways I guess!

[/QUOTE]
OMG, I just noticed the * I put before Eerie talking. I have been play waaaaaaaay too much Undertale. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back