• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster café!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Maybe he is just delusional!!
I thought we had kids but were going to have more?

I don't know.

[/QUOTE]
Okay so I guess child four will be the one who was watching the movie, his name is molly and his color is brown and he looks like a mini version of his mommy.

The triplets whom I designed:

Kino: is light blue with straight hair and she resembles mew a bit more but has fins for ears

Nana: is chubby and coloration of green and yellow with shaggy hair. She looks equally like both parents

Squirt: very girly,his color is red and he has cat ears and a tentacle for a tail

Squirt and Kino have legs while molly and nana have tentacle replacing legs

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Space Face]Oops. Poor Mace, he just got a spit take to the face... Twice.

[/QUOTE]
?? How?? Wisp just got distracted,his date offer still stands valid.

mewbot5408 said:
Okay so I guess child four will be the one who was watching the movie, his name is molly and his color is brown and he looks like a mini version of his mommy.
The triplets whom I designed:

Kino: is light blue with straight hair and she resembles mew a bit more but has fins for ears

Nana: is chubby and coloration of green and yellow with shaggy hair. She looks equally like both parents

Squirt: very girly,his color is red and he has cat ears and a tentacle for a tail

Squirt and Kino have legs while molly and nana have tentacle replacing legs
I'm dying! ;^;

So cute!

How old is Molly?

mewbot5408 said:
?? How?? Wisp just got distracted,his date offer still stands valid.
Eerie was drinking some tea and spit it out after hearing the news... Sadly Mace was in the way.

[QUOTE="Space Face]Eerie was drinking some tea and spit it out after hearing the news... Sadly Mace was in the way.

[/QUOTE]
xD poor mace.

ManyFaces said:
Are menus preput on the table?
I never know what is going on in this café! And I made it!

But I would say that every table would have a dessert menu on them. Showing all the little cakes and coffee you can get.

I want feesh x3 where do I go to get ma feesh? Also good murnin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back