• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monochrome Silhouettes { Tokyo Ghoul Rp! }

Apollyon

Soul Collector

Monochrome Silhouettes

Everyone's a Monster...Whether they acknowledge it or not..
??

tumblr_nh8yf5APGr1u6348eo1_500.gif

This Roleplay will take place In Tokyo , Japan in an Alternate Universe to the Manga & Anime.

For anyone that has Watched the Manga & Anime it will take a slight turn from the events and also include new Organisations , Ghouls , Investigators and all that Lovely Jazz. Players will be Allowed to Roleplay as Ghouls , CCG & Quinx however I will not be accepting One eyes.

It will be Heavily Player Driven and won't have a very fixed Plot , The actions of each Player adding to the Story. The Basic Premise however is that as Ghoul Numbers are increasing Investigators are forced to Employ more drastic measures to combat the Ghouls and recruit more people to fight the Threat.

This Will be a Detailed Roleplay , One of the Main reasons I'm launching this is because of How many One liner filled Tokyo Ghoul Rp's I've witnessed.

@Aqua No By Alternate Universe I just mean that the Canon Characters will not be included in this Rp's History and It's completely separate from the Actual Anime/Manga. Everything else is pretty much the same.

Apollyon said:
@Aqua No By Alternate Universe I just mean that the Canon Characters will not be included in this Rp's History and It's completely separate from the Actual Anime/Manga. Everything else is pretty much the same.
Ok thought you meant something else. xD

Also If any of you know anyone who would be interested in a Tokyo Ghoul Rp Bring'em here , It would be greatly appreciated and mean I could get the thread started up sooner!

Sure I will join but just to let you know, I just started the anime. I'm on the first episode(TAT)(:'()(:'()(TAT)(TAT)(:'()(:'()(:<)(TAT)(' :| )

[QUOTE="Church Burning]Sure I will join but just to let you know, I just started the anime. I'm on the first episode(TAT)(:'()(:'()(TAT)(TAT)(:'()(:'()(:<)(TAT)(' :| )

[/QUOTE]
Ok it's still being created so get as many as you can and were not following the original story.

@Church Burning

Don't worry The Lore of Tokyo Ghoul is very simplistic and not too difficult to Understand!

I'll explain everything In tabs once the thread is up so people who aren't too up to date know all the Information

[QUOTE="Church Burning]I don't think I should join, I'm not very good with long rps and that's ALOT of info I need to put down..

[/QUOTE]
It's not that bad a series in terms of amount of prerequisite lore, and I'm sure any number of us would be willing to help you out for any of your questions that need answering.

Are you still accepting characters/players? >> I'm kinda brand new, I have no idea what I'm doing here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back