• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moments in Time

- The First KO -

James' heart jumped, as a pleasant blankness blanketed his mind. He opened and closed his mouth, then just nodded at Lydia, wondering how he garnered an I love you from something so simple. He was getting used to this easy love, without the need for extravagance to get an I love you. He liked it.

"I like this." he said, smiling at Lydia and looking at her eat her sandwich as though he hasn't met anyone quite like her. "Your free affections, Lydia."

He perked up as though he remembered something pleasant, then scooted his chair closer so that he was shoulder to shoulder with her uninjured arm. "Hey, have I ever told you how happy I was when we were in Leviathan and you told me you're my partner? And when you told me I could get angry during the ball in Dalaran?" he held her bandaged hand, warmly.

Last edited:
-The First KO-
She gave him a smile that was mostly accentuated by the twinkle in her eyes since she was still chewing her food with closed lips. Her fingers picking out a bit of lettuce that was hanging lopsidedly out from between the bread, likely from when she had dropped it. After placing the lettuce in her mouth she chewed for a moment before pausing as James spoke his mind and shook her head slightly before swallowing, "you... make it easy," she shrugged her shoulders but her cheeks had pinkened slightly. She hadn't really considered how free she felt with him before, after the initial timidity behind her shows of affection as she was getting used to the idea of being in a relationship, it just became comfortable, just like her friendship with him had been and while she still felt the same little jolts of electricity every time he showed her affection or said something sweet to her, it had become easier for her to act out her feelings towards him.

She glanced back to him, smiling shyly and looked thoughtful for a moment before shaking her head, "n-no... I d-don't think so..." she then set her sandwich down and stayed quiet for a moment in thought before she once more took up his hand, looking like she was examining it before she spoke, "my... my mother and father married because their families encouraged them to. My father was heir to Dubois' Foot Finery and my mother is a daughter of the family that owns Lacroix Leather Emporium, so the families already had relations in business and wanted to secure those relations..." she looked up at James face, an awkward smile crossing her lips, "you're probably wondering why I'm telling you this, huh?"

She looked back to his hand as her other lay over the top of it and continued what she was saying with a slight shake of her head, "my parents married for appearances and gain and I honestly don't know if they actually love each other despite having three children together... and I don't know if they ever shared any of their concerns with each other when they were outside of financial things..." Lydia drew in a deep breath then and sighed before biting her lip slightly, "my mother was grooming me to expect that sort of life... that sort of relationship for myself... so... well..."

Lydia laughed nervously and squeezed James' hand, "well... maybe it wasn't just because of that, but I feel like it did have something to do with why... well why I am who I am," she didn't really know if what she had said would give James any idea as to what she was actually saying, but she hoped it helped a little with how she didn't really talk with him about what few problems she had.

Zer0 Zer0

- The First KO -
James nodded when Lydia asked him why she was talking about her parents' marriage.

"I see!" he said in understanding , as though he had been very curious about her quietness for some time now. "That's a relief to know, Lydia. And here I thought it was because you wanted to be strong by yourself or didn't know me well enough to trust me yet."

He rubbed her hand, thinking a while, then smiled at her. He kissed her hand. "I'll listen to you. Financial concerns, sandwich concerns, or if you just want to be like this, just talking not doing anything, we can do that together --- and growing your hair back." he kissed her bald patches.

He leaned against the bed comfortably. "Shop together, pick your armpit hair together --- my dad used to do that for my mom because she'd get a stiff neck looking at her armpit for too long. Travel together --- I've been learning this spell Shadow Pack, we can store stuff in my shadow and you can bring more things you like when we go hiking. Learn how to cook --- please teach me how to cook." he chuckled. "I still feel embarassed about that soggy cracker sandwich."

He laid Lydia's hand over his heart. " I love you too. "

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

-The First KO-
Lydia smiled and shook her head briskly, causing her to grimace as the muscles between her neck and shoulder pinched, but she laughed slightly and pressed on his hand, "of course not... I mean... of course I trust you! Don't you know that I looked to you from the beginning for answers in everything we did?" she laughed bashfully and shook her head again, more slowly this time, "it's why I always presented anything I did to you... like with the spell circle when we all switched bodies. I trust you wholeheartedly."

Her eyes lit up as he spoke about the things they could talk about and do together, of course just being together was the best thing to her and it didn't matter if they were actually doing something and talking or not. She giggled and squirmed away as he kissed the small bald patches on her head again, "James! You're so silly!"

She gave him a strange look as he mentioned his father plucking his mother's armpit hair, another thing that her parents would never do and it was such a simple, albeit strange thing, but it made her happy to think that he would do that for her and she snorted at the beginning of one of her chirpy little giggles, covering her mouth with her hand, her giggling not subsiding as he went on to mention the soggy cracker sandwich. She leaned against him, a blissful smile on her face, "well I'll have to learn first... cooking wasn't exactly something that my mother was trying to get me to learn since she didn't expect me to ever need to do it," she peered up at him for a moment, "maybe we can learn together?" She could just imagine the two of them asking Renee to teach them and somehow the both of them together causing a disaster to happen, but Renee was so patient and sweet she'd probably just laugh it off, help them clean it up and try again.

After that, Lydia was just content to sit in silence with James for a long time.

Zer0 Zer0

-One Shot-
-Renee's notes-

fca29bd0d96acde22019e66e8633c9db.jpg
In the grand library of Awashima Palace, a single tiny girl with wings is hunched over the desk, writing down everything she thought was important while sitting on a soft and fluffy pillow. Stacks of books piled around the teen, notes with her handwriting scattered around her and the table she's using, even fluttering down to the floor a couple of times but she didn't payed mind to it as she left page numbers on the corners of each one. Her orange eyes rolled over to her left where she can see out of the red framed window; it's about to be late afternoon, almost nighttime and sighed to herself as she continued on writing notes.

Renee Pendragon was in the library, writing since early in the morning that day.

She paused her writing, placing her right hand over her heart, feeling lighter than before and she smiled, going back to writing with her left. It was weird to not feel the heavy and burdening weight. Sometimes she forgets about it and would stop herself from going near anybody until Echo reminds her. Then she moves on with her day, playing and caring for Sirius while helping Seifer with being in Sirius' good graces. Ignoring the soldiers who were cold towards her as she already accepted what her tirade to the Prince will cause that night. Making sure Chenglei sleep as comfortable as he can during the nights he doesn't watch over Kenren....

Renee stopped her writing again as she started to laugh quietly, ironic and morose at what she has done. Before this whole mission to the Storm Wall, she wouldn't have said anything to Kenren since she would be too scared to aggravate his wounds. Now, however, when he accused Chenglei with his feelings, his emotions which were already festering over each other, that made Renee worried for the blonde's mental health. So she tried to get Kenren's anger away from him, even if it was just for a little bit. By saying all of that, while pretending to angry at the Prince, demanding him to stop being so down, it definitely got his anger pointed at her that night.

There was a reason why she wanted to protect Chenglei and why she wanted the other soldiers to not be as cold towards him. She knew what really happened that night when Kenren and Chenglei were captured and she wanted to tell Kenren, but she knew he wouldn't listen or wouldn't believe her as she was part of it all.

When Chenglei and her were waiting for the others to come get them, the blonde were having nightmares and she wanted to help. Too many times did she help with Seifer's nightmares before, she thought it would be okay to peek in Chenglei's soul room when Valdanr wasn't looking; to find the nightmare and change it a bit.

Boy, did she get surprised. The beautiful scene of a large Oriental house floating in the middle of a lake that was covered in lily pads was ruined by the stormy skies and the turbulent waters. Inner Chenglei even had cuts all over when she found him, wallowing miserably under a scroll that had Kenren's picture painted in calligraphy. When she searched in his memories, which were more calligraphy paintings, she found the one that has been bugging him the most; that night when they were captured. Reviewing it, checking to see why it's such a vital and terrible thing, Renee realized something and it made her really concerned.

Chenglei was going to attack. He had intentions to attack under Kenren's order despite his care towards the archer couple; but he couldn't do it because Valdanr got to him first, pausing his attack when all he heard was 'COME OVER HERE.' It echoed. The seeds of doubt was implanted in Chenglei when Valdanr said that it was his sympathy towards that got them captured along with her screeching when it was far from the truth. That made Renee shake her head and tried to block the memory. Of course she knew it was temporary; only once a night and that's if it was successful. She did better with Seifer since he was willing, but Chenglei didn't know she was there and she didn't make it known.

Renee continued to write on her notes, thinking and believing about one thing. Valdanr might have influenced her more then anybody else in her group and his lesson stuck with her. To manipulate the emotions of others in order to gain something in return. She knew that Kenren would be angrier at her if she said all of that and got him to point daggers at her instead of at Chenglei. She knew it would cause his men to be cold towards her too. She knew that whatever friendship connection she had with the prince will disintegrate but she was willing to take that as long Chenglei can slowly start healing.

It's why she pointed out his love towards the prince since she knew none of the other soldiers were there to hear her. So the Prince can think on that more then anything...

White tiny wings wilted down at the thought but she smiled bravely. She can take it; his anger. It's nothing new...If she can take James and the twins' disbelief and over protective tendencies, then she can take Kenren's anger. She just hopes Chenglei's soul gets better. It looks like it did, with how Chenglei is actually sleeping and eating right again after caring for Kenren...

"I hope you guys have a good future together...whatever that may be." Renee muttered, staring at her notes. Warm tears fell from her half-lidded eyes, leaving wet splotches and staining the scrolls. Some was about how to care for baby dragons with strong manna. Other notes were about how to care for prosthetic limbs made from this land in case they broke down with pictures on each limb and each prosthetic; there was a copy for Chenglei and Kenren that she was planning on giving to Echo so she can give it to them instead.

Lastly there was her theories and her thoughts on Valdanr...how there might be more to this evil entity then meets the eye. She wrote: 'I wonder if Valdanr was wronged before by someone and had taken it as a lesson to be learned. Using the emotions of others against them just like how someone else did it to him...' Renee kept this note to herself as she didn't want to anger anybody anymore with her words, said or written down...

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

- Tornadoed Room -

After reveling in ale and feasting, adding a dash of theatrical play and fireworks to end the celebrations with a bang, Johnny woke up the next morning, hung over and draped around a snoring Butters. He looked up groggily; the giant ram had black paint around its eyes; there was James sleeping with his head under a bush, empty sake jars, a glass of black paint and paint brush next to him; and all around the clearing where they had the feasting, were soldiers in funny sleeping positions. They seem to be in the gardens of the Jade Palace, and it was just after sunrise.

Johnny dragged James to bed, unwittingly placing him in someone else's room. "Thanks, buddy." mumbled James blearily, squinting at the rising sun as though it offended him. "Sunlight? In the morning?"

Johnny followed his gaze. "I don't, I don't know, James, I'm not from around here." he said, and patted his back before he stumbled off to his own room to shower and sober up.

It was a cheerful day. Johnny toweled his hair dry, sitting under the warm sun, on the bed where the blanket embroidered by Echo lay folded three times over the covers. Still a little wet, he let the sun and a cool breeze from the window dry his torso, breathing in the smell of dew on grass and the faint scent of the fawn drifting from across the grounds.

Then he realized. They have two free weeks before the clans send their armies out to help in the war against Valdanr. Two weeks.

Johnny sprang out of bed, the towel on his waist falling away as he dressed up as quickly as possible.

"Seifer I need to ask you something!" he barged into the archer's room.

The archer, who hissed at Johnny to shush, glanced at the sleeping lump under the blankets beside him. "Renee's sleeping, wait for me outside." he whispered.

"Don't come barging in like that." said Seifer, minutes later, yawning, as he joined Johnny out at the porch.

"Sorry, mate, I just --- I just wanted to ask you . . ." began Johnny carefully. "How does one do it the first time without hurting one's love?"

Seifer blinked at him, then burst out laughing. "You're asking me that, Johnny?" But at the look of Johnny's embarrassed, yet serious expression, he took him more seriously. "Okay, stay here, I'll be back for a bit."

He went into the room quietly, then came back and placed some items in his hand. "You know what this is for, right?"

"Of course I know."

"This?"

"Erm, that's for me."

"It's also for her." said Seifer, telling him quietly what to do with it.

"I have to do what?"

"Well, of course, or else it's going to hurt her. You also have to . . . ." whisper, whisper. "and make sure she . . ." whisper, whisper, " before you do, because you won't be able to get it up again."

"Wait, I don't know how to do that, Seifer, . . . I'm, erm, I've never done this before."

"I know, and that's okay, Johnny. Don't put pressure on yourself or Echo, just have fun, and be gentle. Really, really gentle. Ask her to tell you what feels good for her and if you don't know if you're allowed to do something, just be honest. Say, 'I don't know when you're going to be ready, so I won't touch you unless you put my hand there'. You have two weeks, don't even worry about not finishing on the first day, it's not mandatory. Whatever's fun for you two, do that , and leave the rest for the rest of the two weeks."

"That's it?"

"Yeah."

"Any suggestions on how to . . ."

Seifer laughed again. "Like I said, forget about being great in bed. It's not about that at all." he glanced at his bedroom. "Just remember the times she made you happy and feel cared for, and the rest will follow."

* * * *​

Later that day, Johnny wondered timidly and yet excitedly how he was going to ask Echo this. He knew that she wants him, yet as the day went on, he found himself not being able to pop the question as they ate breakfast together, walked around together, and just talked together.

Finally he gathered the courage to ask her out on a walk around the floating stone dragon city that night after dinner, holding her hand and being shy and yet smiley for some reason. "Echo, since we have two weeks before we cross the Storm Wall, I was wondering . . . do you want to make love together?"

Katsuya Katsuya

-Tornadoed Room-

Renee flinched awake when someone barged in their room, blearily blinking as she hears Seifer shushing them. The door closed. Wings fluttered lazily as she feels his hands over them as if to fix them and his soft tone telling her to go back to sleep which she tried. She closed her eyes, letting out a heavy sigh as she felt his side of the bed dip before his warmth disappeared, the door opened and closed. Renee can hear snippets to the muffled conversation, the door opening and closing again, and more of the muffled conversation.

The Pendragon let out another sigh, lazily rolling over to snuggle into his side of the bed. If that's who she thinks it is, then she hopes they will be alright because Echo is just as nervous as Johnny...

She let out a quiet laugh when she remembered their conversation yesterday when Renee had to drag a very drunk Echo away from everyone in the party, an arm around her thin shoulders. Her nose scrunched up from the strong sake smell coming from the fawn's mouth and she practically gagged. She can take care a baby because they are babies, dragon or not, but not someone who she knows can think on her own!

"Come on Echo. You need to go to bed-"

"But Rennneeeeee~! I still ne-hic!- Need to see Serena fl-fly like a fish!" Echo wailed, having this very wide smile and waving an arm. Renee rolled her eyes.

"Uh-huh. Sure. You can see that tomorrow...when you're not stupidly drunk."

"I'm no-hic!- not drunk! I'm awesome!" Renee snorted at that, amused.

"Uh-huh. Awesome. Yep."

"Yea~! I'm gonna be so awesome~ So so awesome that Johnny will kiss me and-" Renee blocked out the rest because Echo went into too much detail, nodding her head and letting out a laugh when she finally got her into bed. Before she left the room however, the Pendragon teen heard Echo mutter something.

"Hey Rennnnn~ How do y-you know when you're ready?"

Renee turned around to see Echo peeking out from under her covers, her green eyes pleading for some sort of answer that apparently has been bugging her ever since who knows when. She sighed.

"You know you're ready when you are comfortable." Renee closed the door and sat on the bed to explain. "When Johnny let's you know that he won't do anything you don't want, look into yourself here." She pointed at Echo's chest where her heart is. "and ask yourself: 'Am I really ready? Can I really be comfortable with this? Is he willing to wait for me a bit more?' Once you have your answer, I'm sure you'll be fine."

"B-but I've never done this before."

"Me neither in my first time but..." Renee looked out the window with a loving look as she placed her hand over her chest. "all I thought was the happy times that he was really gentle with me. All the times that he did to make me happy and what I did to make him happy too...That's all you need really. To know that he loves you...and that you love him too." Echo nodded, smiling.

"Just take your time with it. Don't rush."

"Thanks Reneeeeeee~!" She laughed and left Echo alone so she can sleep the liquor off that night.

Renee snuggled up to Seifer when he came back from his talk with Johnny, whispering 'I love you' before going to sleep as it was too early in the morning to really wake up. For her anyways.

Echo was nervous. The entire day she spent with Johnny, she noticed how he tends to fidget like he wants to ask her something and she wondered what it was. It wasn't until after having dinner alone with Johnny that Echo realized why Johnny was so nervous but giddy.

The fawn's cheeks changed into a red hue, fluffy ears perked up as she squeezed his hand. She bit her bottom lip as she thought 'Oh my goodness...this is really happening..' Her heart's beating fast so she took a deep breathe and smiled timidly at Johnny.

"Yes," Echo leaned in a bit to kiss Johnny lovingly before looking into his orange eyes. "let's make love together..."

Zer0 Zer0

- Tornadoed Room -

Johnny's stomach fluttered. "Brilliant!" he smiled happily, blushing, and kissed Echo back. There was a bounce to his step as he led the way to a serene place under the stars where they could talk some more.

He wanted to ask her when she wanted to do it, but remembered Seifer's words about not worrying about being correct, just have fun. And here sitting in this quiet place, he looked at Echo, waiting for her to look at him, then smiled tenderly. "Can I kiss your neck, Echo?"

Katsuya Katsuya

-Torandoed Room-

Echo giggled, covering her silly silly smile with a hand as she followed him to a serene place under the stars to talk more. The fawn can feel her heart beating too fast and she hoped she wouldn't faint on Johnny...again. She needs to relax-! So she talked about random things that they both enjoyed as her eyes wondered off.

When she looked back over to Johnny again, she blinked, her cheeks turning into a red hue again as her ears folded back shyly. "Y-Yes..." Echo tilted her head, revealing her neck willingly as she smiled timidly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Tornadoed Room -

Johnny breathed, his eyes glazed over from this simple gesture. His warmth leaned down and one could feel his smile as his lips brushed Echo's skin. My goodness, how it was getting hot out here.

Even the very rocks they sat on were growing warm. And warmer. Who's loud breathing was that?

'What are you two doing on my back?' boomed a gravelly voice in their heads; Johnny looked up, surprised. A giant boulder grey dragon was peering down at them as though they were slimy slugs. 'Are you two mating?' she said, very grossed out as Johnny went red in embarrassment. She roared as though they were icky and suddenly, without thinking, whipped them off its back.

"Ahh! Echo!" yelled Johnny, holding on to her as they fell off the floating stone dragon city. "Hold on, I'm transforming." pulling out his wand, he became a fluffy dragon once more. The boulder grey that flicked them off was surprised.

'Guardians!' she rumbled and was speechless.

"It's alright, it's alright." rumbled Johnny, sounding a little annoyed. It was getting good and that ruined the moment. "Echo, where are you, love?" he said floating still until she spoke up.

He felt put off as they returned to the Jade Palace. And wondered how they could get back that nice romantic mood. He was pouting.

Katsuya Katsuya

-Tornadoed Room-

Echo fluttered her eyes closed, trusting in Johnny as she felt his warmth...Why is Johnny breathing so hard? She's excited too but that's a bit...

The fawn jumped in surprise when she heard a gravelly voice in her head, blinking her eyes open and looked at where the boulder dragon's head is at. Her whole face turned red as a cherry. What she wasn't expecting was the dragon whipping them off it's back. Echo yelped, not really hurt but still-! Why?!

It didn't help that she has a pretty red dress on and the skirt part is billowing around so she had to pull it down as she fell into a random bush tree down below. "Ow-! Ow-! Ow-!" Branches! Branches are so thorn-y! The fawn sighed in her spot as she laid there, blankly staring at the sky. "..."

When Johnny transformed and looking for her, she waved an arm and yelled quietly (If that's possible) "Over here love..."

When they returned to the Jade Palace, Echo looked out the windows before peeking over at Johnny's face. He was pouting...

"Snk-!" Echo quickly covered her mouth, not looking at her beau as she tried to contain her laughter. There was a twig or two in her wavy hair, scratches all over from the branches before. The red lipstick had smudged on her cheek and chin and oddly enough...

"He...Heheheheh!" Echo couldn't help but laugh quietly. If he ever asked why is she laughing, the fawn would say: "I-I'm sorry-! I'm sorry. I swear I'm not laughing at you." She giggled. "It's just- I can't believe we were on top of a dragon and have you seen her face when she realized who we were? Heheh! I never seen someone look like that before. Heheheh!"

Zer0 Zer0

- Tornadoed Room -

Johnny chortled, his spirits lifting. "Yes, it was quite funny." he smiled at the lipstick smudged on Echo's face, and used his sleeve to wipe off the smudged bits, "Hold on." he said cupping Echo's cheek as he cleaned her and picked out the twigs from her hair. "You look brilliant in your dress, by the way." he smiled.

Katsuya Katsuya

-Tornadoed Room-

Echo blinked when Johnny wiped the smudged parts of her lipstick, leaning into his hand as he cleaned her up and picked the twigs out; Her eyes softened up as she realized something. She smiled warmly at him.

"Thank you...You look dashing in your outfit too." She never seen him with dark colors before but somehow...he looks really good in them too. With a heavy sigh, Echo leaned in to kiss him on the lips, gentle and tender before breaking it off. Her eyes dazed, she held his hand, intertwine fingers as she lightly tugged. It's up to him if he wanted to move or not, but she's leading him to her room.

"Johnny?" She whispered, ears folding back shyly before she opened the door. "Do...Do you want to stay in my room for tonight?"

Zer0 Zer0

- Tornadoed Room -

Johnny's four ears perked straight up as his stomach did a back-flip. "Yes." and without further ado, followed Echo through the door and into her room.

Katsuya Katsuya

-Tonadoed Room-

After he closed the door behind him, Echo never took her eyes off of Johnny's, even when she lead him to a plush cushion he can sit on. Her smile went from gentle and sweet to sultry and coy as an idea popped in her head. She remembered that he wanted her to sing to him at night...

So she'll sing for him tonight too...as she teased him, lightly tugging his clothes but not really taking it off as she leaned in. She sat on his lap, one leg over the other as if to reveal her fluffy legs, chest to chest as she let one arm over his shoulder as the other arm dragged her hand down his arm. Her song went somewhat loud to barely a whisper as she just sing in his ear before nipping it-

and let's just say...something clicked in her brain and she just went wild with him. All. Night. Long.

Zer0 Zer0

- Tornadoed Room -

Johnny's soul left his body, as his jaw unhinged. Echo was . . . Echo was . . . Her fluffy leg . . . her melodious voice . . . her fluffy leg. At the nip, pillows flew everywhere.

That night, it sounded like a tornado was pounding through out Echo's room, bursting every now and then with wild cries until early in the morning.

When Johnny woke up, his face was partly smeared in lipstick, as he snuggled a warm Echo Mello close to him. He saw that most of the furniture were broken, including the bed. The legs had given way and the matress was on the floor, slightly slanting. Last night was awesome.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
-Tornadoed Room-

Yawning and sighing as she wakes up, Echo finds herself in the arms of one very warm Johnny Caprice before snuggling into his chest. Last night felt so good and right now...Right now...

"Johnny?" Echo whispered with a soft and silly smile. "Good morning, Love." She kissed him lightly, humming quietly as she held his hand. She giggled as she wiped the lipstick off his face. "Or afternoon."

Right now, it feels so much better. So much sweeter...

Zer0 Zer0

- Tornadoed Room -

"Good mornoon, Echo Mello." smiled Johnny up at her sleepily, kissing the fingers wiping the lipstick off. He caressed her cheek tenderly. "You were so . . . so wild last night, love." he smiled. He held their hands close to his chest, as with the other, he tangled a hand in her tousled red hair, drawing her lower lip between his; his leg was draped over hers and he enjoyed the feel of her fluffiness, hugging her with more gusto as he rubbed feet to hoof with her and played with her fluffy tail. "You were so . . . wow. I feel so . . . wow." he murmured happily.

He was in fluffy heaven.

Katsuya Katsuya

-Third Meeting-

Heen's fate was unfortunate, of course the way the twin's acted, she was pretty sure that they saw anyone currently living in the house as a guinea pig and the thought that she was also an unwitting victim made her shudder. She'd have to teach them a lesson when she got back from her mission.

She watched the Pendragon children as they tried to coax their mother into allowing them to fly with the Sky Whales, admittedly wishing that she would let them and maybe she could go to, but she wasn't going to ask because it just wasn't her place.

She looked back to Felix after a moment and smiled before looking thoughtful for a moment, "w-well... I-I don't really know... I think it's a pretty straight forward assignment..." one of her eyes squinted slightly as she pursed her lips to the side, "unless I get lost," she giggled her chirpy little giggle and shrugged her shoulders slightly.

As the Pendragons all seemed to be celebrating while Mrs. Pendragon seemed like she had lost a battle, Lydia smiled slightly, realizing that they had probably talked her into letting them fly and she slowly rose to her feet, clasping her hands in front of her and pressing down the puffy black fabric of her favorite dress, surprised as James asked her and Echo if they wanted to come. She nodded, smiling before looking slightly sheepish, "and... um... s-sorry for almost... lighting you on fire..." she chewed her lower lip a moment before shyly looking to his friend who had also been in the tree and gesturing towards him timidly, "and um.... you too," she quirked a nervous smile.

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

-Tornadoed Room-

Echo hummed in the kiss and slightly jumped when Johnny played with her tail, ears folded back as she shuddered from the sparks going down her back. "So were you, love..." She panted, cherry red hue bloomed in her cheeks as her free hand wandered, exploring and enjoying the developing back muscles; the hand felt something fluffy and Echo grinned at her beau.

She poked Johnny's sheep tail before she started to play with it too. It's so wooly~!

Echo have always wanted to touch his wooly sheep tail since day one but she couldn't ask him. She couldn't bring the topic up so...now when they already went...wild...the red head wanted to touch-!

"I feel so...wow too....You were so...wow~" Echo muttered as she leaned in to tease his ears with her full and soft lips.

Zer0 Zer0

-The Third Meeting-

Renee tried to transform, following what her father was instructing. Her eyes clenched tightly as she concentrated on growing her wings, make them bigger but it only made her feathers pile up on her wings; making them more puffy and fluffy and can't move them as they were forced to spread open-!

"...Dad, my feathers...." Renee mumbled in embarrassment, blushing red.

When James asked in Echo and Lydia wanted to join, the fawn squirmed in her spot, ears folded back. "O-Oh..um...I-I don't know James. I-I-I shouldn't-"

"Echo, come on! It's be fun." Renee said as her father tried to fix her overly fluffy wings, wincing when he had to pluck some out.

She looked at Renee's encouraging smile and...sighed in resignation. "Okay, I'll come with you." Echo stood up and walked over to the Pendragons that are going, breathing in as she didn't know what's about to happen yet.

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

fantasy-flying-whales.jpg
- The Third Meeting -
" James Pendragon "
"Not your fault, don't apologize." said James dismissively to Lydia, shooting the twins a frown as the two brothers showed Gregory and Hughes their brooms.

James' friend, alarmed it seems at being talked to, looked away, hiding his red face behind his blue hat. "I-It's fine." he muttered, before scuttling away saying something about needing to go to the bathroom.

Howl chuckle-chirped at his daughter and came over to cast a spell to make the feather molting painless and encouraged her to try again. James, holding Rhea in his arms hopped on one of his father's giant bird feet, gesturing at Lydia and Echo to do the same. The twins hopped on the other one, whooping excitedly.

When everyone was ready, Howl spread his wings. "Hold on." he smiled, then soared off into the sky. Moments later, everyone could feel a strange sensation, like cold water trickling down from their heads. They were suddenly ghost-like when they looked at each other. And as they passed by one of the mounted aerial guards, he didn't seem to notice them.

Howl soared by a really big one that Rhea pointed at excitedly as she hung around James' neck as if he was a pole.

"Let's land there! Let's land there, dad!" pointed Sen, and the giant black bird flew up before landing on its back. The whale gave out a moan, then suddenly dipped.

"Whoa!" laughed the twins, as Howl crouched, spreading his wings so that the children won't get blown off. The twins clambered up his back expertly, sat, hooking their legs to his open wings and laughed, arms spread open. "THIS IS AWESOOOOOME!"

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

- Tornadoed Room -

Now it was Johnny's turn to jump, tail going rigid among other things. He surrendered to Echo's touch before the pillows flew, and what was left of the slanting bed, creaked, then fell down as their tornado revved up again. He told Echo that he was glad they waited, and absolutely could not stop touching her after that.

Katsuya Katsuya

-The Third Meeting-

Renee smiled widely when the extra amount of feathers molted off, her wings flapping happily to have freedom to move again. When he encouraged her to try again, she did. Over and over, but each time something weird with her feathers would happen and it would frustrate her. A lot. So she told Howl that she'll try again next time and climbed onto his huge bird feet with the twins. Echo sat next to James who held onto Rhea and to Lydia.

As Howl took off, Renee's wings flapped so excitedly before freezing in place from that weird trickling of water from her head. Then she looked over at the twins only to see...they were ghost-like, transparent but somehow she knew her little brothers were next to her.

When they went past a guard, Renee stick her tongue out at him before chuckling quietly. Of course Sen pointed at one for them to land on and when the whale dipped, the Pendragon sister rolled on her back as Howl crouched down. She laughed in glee. Her wings fluttering and flapping wildly as she sat up and crawled up her father's back with the twins. She didn't spread her arms open like they did, but she did put her head up, letting her wings spread open to feel the open air. She was giggling the whole time.

Echo, on the other hand, gripped onto Howl's feet, completely terrified. "Ohmygoodness!Ohmygoodness!Ohmygoodness!We'reonawhale!Hah-hahahaha-!" Echo laughed, sounding like she lost her mind. "WE'RE ON A WHALE!!"

Zer0 Zer0

- Nightmares & Daydreams -

Clink, clink, went the hammer of the smith as he made the last minute adjustments to Kenren's prosthetic arm. It was just after lunch time and the prince was lounging on his bed, reading a children's oriental dictionary with pictures, speaking out loud "Hon", as his mechanical fingers brushed across the drawing of a book. "Kutsu." a shoe, "Megane." glasses. "Megane." he repeated, closing his eyes.

"All good." said the smith, wiping her oily hands.

"Arigato." nodded Kenren as he curled his fingers and whirled his wrist. "This feels better." he smiled at her, picking up a pea without it slipping from his grasp. "The grip is good."

"Call me if you need anything else, no matter how little. And no sword practicing, your highness. You may be royalty but doctor's orders are doctor's orders."

Kenren just smiled at her as she packed her tools and left. He sprang out of bed and stretched, then went out the door to the courtyard where he dropped down to do push-ups. His right arm still had his biceps and triceps, while the left was all gone except for his shoulder. He's been growing more accustomed to the weight of his prosthetics and in balancing his strength when he uses his arms in unison. Exercises were part of his rehabilitation, and though he did not need to do it outside, seeing their prince getting better was good for his men's morale.

Katsuya Katsuya

-Nightmares & Daydreams-

Chenglei was training with Renee, bird talon versus dragon claws as they strike each other, trying to get the upper-hand in hand-to-hand. He asked Renee earlier that day of how she can change and if he can learn from her. She agreed but only if he trained with her unarmed skills. So the deal was set and the unlikely pair set off to practice.

Renee yelped when the swordsman surprised her with a sneaky upper cut with his palm, bending backwards to do a back flip; she unintentionally kicked Chenglei's scaly human hand up with her own bird-like feet. As a counter, he did a sweeping kick to her arms and down she fell into the ground, legs plopping on the dirt as she changed back to normal.

"Ow-!" She can hear the amused tone in Chenglei's voice. "Nice try, but if you were going to use your flexibility to fight then you need a lot of practice."

"Why do you think I'm asking for training hand-to-hand?" was her disgruntled response. The blonde oriental huffed silently, a small flat line settled to his face. "Ah. I see..."

He looked over the courtyard, observing all the other men that were training as well but then his heart stopped as he watched Kenren exercising too. Chenglei quickly looked over to the other side, not willing to grab his attention at the moment. Renee, who observed the whole thing from the ground, sat up and crossed her legs. Wings fluttering.

"You know Chenglei..." Renee started, frowning in disapproval. "You shouldn't be afraid of the one you love."

"Yes, but-"

"But nothing. It wasn't your fault. You know it wasn't. So stop blaming yourself."

Chenglei sighed as he raked his hair, making it messy. "But...Ken'en's arms..."

"He's getting better. Now you need to get better too."

"...I don't deserve it...." Renee sighed again, looking at Chenglei sadly. She can already see it now; his soul room being flooded by the stormy lake...if only Kenren knew...but she wasn't going to help him either. Not until he gets it.

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back