• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Moka's Fandom Request Thread

MokaChan

The Affectionate, Yet Stubborn One
Hello Hello!

Moka-chan, here!

20191023_121304.png

I'm so glad that you decided to stop by this request thread. Here, there will be all sorts of fandom story ideas, plots, and pairings for you to enjoy.

This thread will be updated when I add a new story or idea to it.
:)

《...........................................》

**Please do NOT POST in this thread!**
**If you are interested in roleplaying with me, please send me a PM!**

《Current RP Partners》

《 Original Ideas Request Thread》

Last edited:
《................................................》

Moka's Rules
•Follow RPN Rules.

• Please have patience with my with replies. One reason I take so long to reply is because I want to make sure that I don't have a lot of grammer mistakes and I put as much information as I can within my post. I also may be busy responding to someone else's rp, making character sheets, doing art commissions, training my dog, and/or playing videogames.

• A second part to the previous rule is that if I suddenly disappear without telling you, it will always be due to me having an EDS flare up. My EDS can cause me to have severe chronic pain, a horrible case of vertigo, brain fog (which makes me forget things really easily), among other things. If I am not having a flare up, I will always make sure to message you or post on my wall that I will be gone for a certain amount of time.

• If you spam my inbox and threads with messages asking me to reply every single day or hour or every few minutes, I'm afraid I will have to end our partnership. It makes me sad everytime I have to do this. :")

•Don't feel the need to rush your replies. I can wait for days, weeks, and months for replies. So take as much time as you need. I don't mind waiting.
:D

• Please be able to write a minimum of 2 paragraphs. If I get a one-liner in response to my 2-5 paragraphs... I'll be honest, I will lose interest very quickly if I get one to two sentences as a response. You gotta be able to write at least 2 paragraphs for me.

• Please be able to contribute to the roleplay. Even though I don't mind pushing the story forward, sometimes I may need help. I also love to see what ideas my partner may have. Feel free to move the story forward and add plot twists, too!

• Please have decent grammer. I probabaly shouldn't even add this since I tend to make grammer mistakes (due to getting dizzy on & off), but still. Have semi-decent spelling & grammer. (I'm not UBOR picky about this rule, though. I won't call you out for mistakes or anything like that. XD )

• Please do not control my character(s).

• Please do not be too OP (Over Powered). This means that your character can't be able to deflect every hit that comes at them, nor can they attack my characters with killing blows.

• Auto-hitting is allowed with me. Just make sure that your character doesn't do debilitating/severe damage to or kills my character(s).

• If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to chat with me about them! The worst I can say is "No," or "Idunno."

• Have Fun!

《...............................................》​

《..............................................》

My Writing Style

¤ RP Type? ¤
• I mostly stick with 1x1 roleplays because they give me more time and less pressure to reply.

¤ What Tense? ¤
• 3rd Person, Past Tense

¤ Minimum Writing Amount? ¤
• I tend to write a minimum of 2 paragraphs. I can write much less depending on what's going on in the story and what my partner gives me to work with.

¤ Maximum Writing Amount? ¤
• I can write 5+ paragraphs. Again, it depends on what's going on in the story and how much my partner gives me to work with.

¤ Details? ¤
• Heck yas! Gimme them details. I love them.

¤ Play Multiple Characters? ¤
• Yes! I can easily play more than one character.

¤ Character Gender Preference? ¤
• I can play either male or female characters. Depends on what the story idea/plot is, though.

¤ Pairing Preference? ¤
• I can do Male/Male or Male/Female pairings. I am willing to try Female/Female pairings, but it'll depend on the plot.

《..............................................》​

Pairings

The pairings listed are just characters I ship. I may not roleplay all of them-- Just depends on who I am wanting to write as. (>_<)

The names with a <3 beside them are the pairings I will roleplay.

<3 Chris Redfield/Albert Wesker
<3 Jill Valentine/Albert Wesker
<3 Jake Muller/Sherry Birkin
<3 Chris Redfield/Piers Nivans
<3 Jill Valentine/Chris Redfield
<3 Rebecca Chambers/Billy Coen
<3 Leon Kennedy/Claire Redfield
• Jake Muller/Piers Nivans
• Jake Muller/Chris Redfield
• Leon Kennedy/Ada Wong
• Leon Kennedy/Jack Krauser
• Jill Valentine/Carlos Olivera

[FFX/FFX2]
• Yuna/Tidus
• Yuna/Shuyin
• Riku/Auron

• Obi-Wan /Anakin Skywalker
• Obi-Wan/Darth Vader
• Ashoka/Anakin Skywalker
• Ashoka/Darth Vader
• Padmé/Anakin Skywalker
• Leia Skywalker/Han Solo
• Ray/Ben Solo

[Movies]
• Princess Mononoke
• Ponyo
• Howl's Moving Castle
• Kiki's Delivery Service
• The Cat Returns

[Shows]
• Kimi Ni Todoke
• Prétear
• Fancy Lala
• My Love Story!
• Legend of Korra
• Beastars
• Inuyasha
• Cells At Work

<3 Beauty and The Beast
<3 Rapunzel
<3 Snow White and The 7 Dwarfs
• Red Riding Hood
• The Little Mermaid
• Cinderella
<3 Ye Shin
• The Frog Prince
• The Ugly Duckling
• Thumbelina
• Aladin and The Golden Lamp

Last edited:
No Matter The Odds

Possible Pairings:
Jake Muller/Sherry Birkin

03dd2aea76baa07aa0d6a710ed2b7d36.png
*Edit by AndyAcklesSPN*

It had been two years since they had last seen eachother.

Sherry went on a mission with her new team to an abandoned mine factory, upon gathering intel from a an unknown source, that NEO Umbrella was still functioning. It was using the mine as a hidden base for experiments and conducting a new bio weapon. They knew that the key of its existence was from Jake Muller's blood samples that Carla had managed to sell to other NEO Umbrella facilities. Sherry was shocked and demanded to the higher ups to be on the case, felt guilty that they had managed to get hold of Jake's blood so much back in China.

She and her newly formed team made their way into the mines and eventually down into the hidden, underground labs. They silently killed any patrolmen and got into the security room. Once the data was collected, they began to leave, but Sherry stopped short upon looking at one of the many monitors. Her heart felt something grip at it and her face turned pale when she spotted an all too familiar redhead strapped to an iron wall. His arms were held above his head by metallic straps and his legs were strapped to wall as well. His head had fallen down and he looked to be in horrible shape. She turned to one of her teammates and told them that they had to get him out. One of the men objected, stated that they weren't there to do a rescue mission for some nobody, however, Sherry insisted and told them that he was the reason why the weapon was being made.

Finally, Sherry and her team made their way to the holding cell Jake was being held in and Sherry released him from his bonds. He's pleasantly surprised to see his old partner again and as they walked out of the room, neither noticed that one of the teammates had pressed a button inside the room. Before they could reach the exit, a wave of enemies began to attack them. They fought most of them off and made a mad dash to the entrance of the mine. However, the ground beneath them crumbled by an explosion and the group fell several feet below the ground.

When the partners came to, they stood up, looked around the debris, and found that the rest of the team had been wiped out. Corpses lay on the ground and Sherry mourned for their deaths. Jake comforted her and reminded her that they needed to escape, so she came to a resolve and they two began to move through the new area of the mines. Neither knew what they would walk into or what they had to face, but no matter what, they'd keep eachother safe. So matter the odds.​

The Last Escape

Possible Pairing:
Albert Wesker/Jill Valentine

tumblr_6e0d3ab3ad238b49632c61c23ebd3355_606b2d17_1280.jpg

September 28, 1998.

It had been months since the initial outbreak.

The T-Virus had spread across Raccoon City and infected all of its inhabitants. The people, the animals, the plants, all of it. They all transformed into mutated creatures, unrecognizable to anyone they once new. Zombies infested the city, flooded the streets to find anything they could feast upon. Their hunger was uncontrollable, gave them their drive to hunt anything that wasn't like them. These creatures weren't unstoppable, however. A bullet for three to their heads usually put them back into the graves they had crawled out from. A member of the Special Tactics and Rescue Service team stayed in the city, to help as many people as she could survive. Jill Valentine had seen horrifying things since her captain's betrayal of the S.T.A.R.S. team. Despite how terrifying the zombies and other abominations faced against her, she was determined to help those in need. She was going to get them out of the city, no matter the cost. It wasn't long before she met with an advanced B.O.W. called Nemesis. The Nemesis' sole goal was to eliminate the remainder of the S.T.A.R.S. members, and that included her and another one of her teammates, Brad Vickers. He was quickly disposed of, however, and Jill was left completely alone. She was the weapon's main target and no matter how hard she tried, she could not get it to go down like the rest of the freaks that roamed the city. She eventually got away from it and ended up seeking some form of safety within the clock tower. She knew she wouldn't be safe there for long and decided to look for another exit, along with any other possible supplies that might have been left behind. Upon entering a small library, she felt a pair of eyes trailing her as she walked further within the room and she came to a halt in her tracks. Slowly, she slid her hand down to the holster where her knife was being held and her blue orbs glanced at her shoulder to see a black, blurred figure sneaking up behind her. Whoever they were, they were trying to take her by surprise and she wasn't about to let them attack her.

Not without a fight.

She waited until she saw the assailant's gun lift a bit into the air and she spun around and swiped her knife at them. Somehow, they had been able to dodge her attack, when it should have obviously hit, and it wasn't long before she was suddenly spun around. The wrist with the hand holding the knife was pulled over the opposite shoulder, the bend of her elbow was forced against her throat, and her back hit against the attacker's chest. The pain made her grunt and the stranger's grip on her wrist tightened when she tried to escape. Jill was frustrated because she was in a painful hold and she just seemed to not be able to catch a break from being constantly attacked.

"Let me go, or I'll cut your-!" She growled out, but was cut off by the assailant speaking into her left ear.

The hairs on the back of her head stood on end when warm breath tickled her ear and an all too familiar, deep voice spoke up in a scolding told, "Now now, Miss Valentine. There's no need for such petty threats. If you ask nicely, then I may release you."

She pulled at her arm with bared teeth, but it was quickly put to a stop by the man adding more pressure to the hold. Groaning a bit in pain, Jill quickly snatched her knife from her other hand and jabbed it into the man's thigh. In response, he let out a sound a pain and loosened the hold and Jill rammed the back of her head into his nose. He released her then and as soon as he did, she shoved herself as far away from him as she possibly could. Spinning around on her heel, she pulled out her gun and aimed it at him. The blonde had just pulled the knife from his wounded thigh and turned his head upwards to face her, a frown plastered on his thin lips.

Aggressively throwing it to the ground, the ex-S.T.A.R.S. captain growled out, "This was not how I imagined our reunion would turn out..."

"You're supposed to be dead, you son of a bitch!" Jill protested, her anger crystal clear.

Albert Wesker was not supposed to be alive.

She thought that he had died when the Arklay Mansion blew to fucking smithereens. How the hell was he still breathing?! He looked as healthy as a damn horse. His blonde hair sleek, had been combed back as usual and he wore a military attire that was completely black and, of course, he had those god damn shades on. His frown quickly turned into a stoic expression and then a smirk as he scooped the knife back up. He inspected it as he spoke and took slow steps towards her, not at all fazed by the fact that a gun was being aimed at him, "You know quite a bit has changed since we last saw one another... I have changed tremendously; gained a gift that no more human could comprehend..."

Jill's blue orbs narrowed and her expression showed that she thought he was crazy, spewing stupid nonsense at her to buy time before she killed him. She wasn't stupid however and she muttered out a, "Oh, go fuck yourself," before she pulled the trigger. Much to her shock, Wesker disappeared in a black blur and the bullet ricocheted from the opposite wall into a discarded book. The next thing she knew, she felt the cold touch of metal against her throat and she couldn't do anything. It all happened so fast that she hadn't registered what had actually happened until Wesker spoke up again after he clicked his tongue in disapproval three times.

"It's rude to interrupt others when they are speaking to you," he lightly scolded, however, the wall beside them exploded and sent the two fly across the room. Jill pushed herself up on her hands and eventually her feet as a familiar yell came from the gaping hole of the wall.

"S.T.A.R.S.!"

Nemesis had caught up to her, the creepy ass stalker! How had he found her so quickly after she had lost him back in the alleyway?! It seemed like no matter how much she pumped lead into it, the thing just didn't give up and it was starting to get on her last nerve.

Wesker spoke up from a spot closer to the bioweapon, "As much as I would like to kill you for the events at the mansion, I believe that the Nemesis shall handle that for me. After all, I require the combat data."

The Nemesis had lifted a hand and Jill smirked, "You know that thing is looking for the remaining S.T.A.R.S. members, right? Seems to me like you're still a member according to that thing!"

Wesker's smirk quickly disappeared as the realization dawned on him that what Jill had stated was the truth. He didn't have enough time to react before he felt a large hand being thrown into his gut and the harsh blow sent him flying through the door of the entrance of that room. As Nemesis turned towars Jill, she had already gotten up and sprinted towards the hole the creature had created and made a mad dash down the small hallway and up a flight of stairs.

After she escaped, she eventually somehow met up with Wesker again and the two made a reluctant, mutual agreement to work together. With the clock ticking with both Nemesis coming after them and the bomb being flown to eradicate Raccoon City, how will the two escape?

I am looking for someone to be Jill Valentine, please. This will be mostly based off the original RE3 game with bits & pieces added from the RE3 Remake.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back