• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modernizating Shakespeare's Classics?

Indeed I did, I do that if I am intrigued and then if I still enjoy the premise after sometime/ research I join. I'm a bit of an odd duck :)

I do as well, there are some wonderful couples. Personally I'd like to see Katherine and Petruchio go out on a double date with Romeo and Juliet given how different their stories are.

@IITheTypistII

@Flack

Haha. Yes. I know my character, Ophelia and Hamlet would be in love even though someone is trying to drive them apart.

@IITheTypistII you totally should go ahead and make the thread! i know some people find roleplays solely through the roleplay tab anyway

Also that double date would be amazing LOL definitely a sight to see

Well I will definitely sign up. I don't see why they don't it's great to see what other people are thinking especially when one is lucky to find a gem like this.

@IITheTypistII

Thanks, but now I have to decide who to play lol....well I will hopefully get my C.S. done sometime tomorrow :)

@Flack

I mean, you can go ahead and post something but if you do not agree with the rules then, yeah. Haha. As long as you're a Detailed writer, the rules will not affect you as much.

I do a bit of everything. Detailed just takes me a bit longer, as English was not my best subject; so I proofread and try to find my mistakes. But I can type up four through five paragraphs fairly easily.

@IITheTypistII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back