• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Modern Vampire Hunter(or not)-Male Needed!

Sunny Haley

I really love birds
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm not looking for exactly what is in the title. I want something that will last a while. We can talk details about the roleplay. Bring ideas with you! I'm open to a lot!

I am looking for someone to play the male role! Doubling is an option as well if you'd like! I do have a plot in mind(sort of) so forgive me for that. I do have a life, fiance, job blah blah. So my replies may be once or twice a day, depends on how I feel. I am open a lot more during the weekends though.

Please be at least semi literate. I really want a roleplay that I can get into. Lengthy paragraphs with lots of details. If you get bored, tell me. If you have some crazy dramatic thing you want to happen, tell me. We can always work something else. But do not just stop replying and never respond ever again. Because that's all that has been happening to me and it makes me never want to roleplay again. I'm sick of it. Just tell me if you want to stop. Let me know of anything going on in your life(personal, work, school). Tell me how much you can respond in a day, or a week. You have a life, I get it.

Below I have listed some pairings I would enjoy. The parts that are underlined are the parts I want to play.

vampire x hunter

vampire x human

New student x jock

bad boy x good girl

(not a pairing) boy+girl meet at a party, they sleep together and then find out they go to the same school, and try to avoid each other since, but keep running into each other in classes and on the campus

overprotective brother x sister (CLEAN)

Anything else you can think of. I'm tired and about to go to bed, so I apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back