• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[ modern / slice of life ] [ one x one search ]

Urrh

hey there. you can call me r.

i'm currently looking for a few new role plays, as mine have seemingly sizzled and fizzled out.

a little about me, well... i'm a twenty-four year old living on the east coast of the united states. i have my own place with my boyfriend of almost three years and we just got a kitten named mad max. i work full time and am in the process of a promotion on top of balancing a police academy of five months. i'm a pretty laissez-faire person and i love talking to new people. i am, as mentioned before, on the east coast and therefore am on the eastern timezone. i work generally from noon to eleven at night every day but i'll make sure to get replies off to you during my breaks and so on and so forth. i consider myself a decent writer, i've been role playing now for well over a decade so i'm pretty familiar with the procedures.

guidelines:

• i have absolutely no problem starting. i actually prefer it half the time.
  • i generally play a male character. i'll throw in side characters of any gender where they are needed.
  • i like quality over quantity but i assure you that i can provide both.
  • i'm most comfortable with mxf as far as pairings go.
  • let me know of limits beforehand.
  • have fun and please feel free to run ideas by me.

genres:

i don't have a real list anywhere... so here's a general idea of the things that i'll do or have done in the past.

• modern ( apartment, reunited friends, abusive relationship )
  • historical ( world war ii [plotted], american civil war [plotted] )
  • plotted ( single father + au pair, chief's daughter + rookie officer, bride-to-be + groom's brother )

there's just a very brief look at things to give you some perspective. please let me know if there's anything you're wanting to do!

if any of this tickles your fancy, send me a pm or post here and i'll send one your way.

i hope to hear from you! c:

i'm interested in chiefs daughter + rookie & bride to be + grooms brother! pm me if you're still looking (:

i'd be interested in something! definitely something modern and/or plotted!

also, i've been doing my rps over email recently so i suppose if you're okay with that, that would be great too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea bride-to-be and grooms brother! I tend to play female so we sounds like a good fit! Let me know :)

Hey there. You definitely sound like someone I would want to do with and I have an idea that may or may not be up your alley, based on the ideas you have listed above.

It could be set during WWII (or any war, really), but on American(/Canadian? ;) ) soil; I'm thinking small town, old-fashioned thinking. We could be two lovers reconnected when you get home from the war, but you find that I am quite obviously pregnant and you have been away longer than a year. Assumptions are made, but the truth is that my character was forced upon. [Very rough mock-up, input is more than welcome]

What do you think? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back