• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Modern fantasy, shipping, and also cowboys.

Sleipnir

The Eight-Legged Norse Horse

Hey brrrrooooooz.

Góðan margen.

So, little story for you: I'm a venture scout, aright? I'm a Boy Scout except I'm female. So I just went on this trip backpacking for two weeks in New Mexico at the scout ranch. So I've got a 15 hour drive home on my plate.

I could use a partner to Roleplay with me and distract me from the drive :b

My only requirements for you are:

Decent grammar

Active responses (That is, giving me something to respond to, acting and not just reacting)

Willingness to be involved and care about the plot/willingness to help design some plot

Plot things

I Roleplay nearly exclusively urban fantasy, but I do have some other things too. I Roleplay either gender but don't do slash or any same-sex stuff. However there's this cowboy plot that involves a cross dressing girl, so... That's a thing too.

Order goes (male x female)

•Ghost x Human

•Human x Ghost

•General Paranormal romance

•Human x Mermaid

•Merman x human

•Paranormal x Paranormal

•You got ideas? Pitch 'em

•Horse Opera

Muse A was raised on a small farmstead in the central north of the United States. Her family was supported fairly well from selling crop and whatnot, but times got rough after her brother, who usually helped support the family through cattle runs for a wealthy ranching company in New Mexico, went to college. Muse A decides that, despite being a girl, she'll step up and go on a run in her brother's stead, but no one's ever heard of a cowgirl.

She decides the best decision would be to try and pass for male.

She gets hired by a very wealthy family along with several other Cowboys. This is where she meets Muse B, the front scout. He's a well-known and highly talented wrangler.

When a group of outlaws strike, led by a well-known and feared villain of the west, Muse A decides she must track down this outlaw and shoot him down to collect the reward. Muse B comes along.

•Trails

(This one has assigned roles.)

Tal is a young former terrorist against an aristocratic government.

Nathaniel Reed was a diplomat and aristocrat.

After Tal is captured and Nathan blows a whistle, both are sent on a plane to go to a high-security facility in the north of the country. However, in a violent storm, the plane is blown off course and crashes in the mountains, affording Tal and Nathan the chance to escape and, if they can, survived together. How can an 18-year-old terrorist and a soft-spoken aristocrat manage to get along?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh okay ^^ now with that clarification. I like the last plot you have, but I normally don't like playing per made characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back