• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Modern Fantasy) Housemates Group Roleplay Interest Check (Closed For Now!)

Leslie_The_Author

Leslie :3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey y'all, I'm Leslie! I've been on here before, but I figured I'd get a fresh start. I've attempted a roleplay like this before, but it didn't end up lasting. So instead, I've decided to rework the details a little bit. I'll specify how many characters are needed rather than people, because I know that some people like to double up.

Characters Needed - 5 More

Setting - 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in an unnamed city, modern time. The existence of other races isn't commonly known, and everyone seems to be fine with keeping humans in the dark. Magic exists, but has strict rules. It's another thing that isn't widely known about.

Plot - A listing for housemates had been posted all over the city, as well as on multiple online forums. Each character has responded to the listing for their own reasons, and now it's time to move in. However, the person who posted the listing is nowhere to be seen. Who put out the listing? Where did they go? Will everybody get along? Find out by joining in!

This is meant to be a mix of mystery and casual slice-of-life roleplay with a bit of drama here and some comedy there, but depending on what everyone decides, it can switch over to more of an action/adventure or another genre. This is pretty much just the base for a more complex story.

I hope to see some interest! The roleplay itself will be taking place in a group PM!

This looks interesting if ur still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back