• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Modern Disney.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I know this concept is something that is done on and off throughout the year but, I have am itch and hoping to find someone to help me scratch it!!
Looking for something preferably long term. I write as female oc's, and have no preference for who you write as.
I have no triggers, prefer to write with people 18+ and think any good story needs: Drama, Angst, Fluff. 🤷‍♀

Plots:
If you made it this far thank youu!

1. Lady and the Tramp. (Typical misunderstood tramp falls for the "perfect" lady.)

2. Peter Pan.( Pan, is actually death. Death falls madly in love with a very fragile human soul.)

3. Cars. (Small town shenanigans, cause a famous celebrity to quisten if show biz is all that's great about the world.)

I'm sure I can come up with a few more! But those are what I have for now. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any ideas! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back