• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom modern disney/pixar aus

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
Looking for some peeps to write a modern Disney or Pixar AU with. So let's see if this works out.

- Detailed. 500+ words.
- I prefer to play female, but I also loveee doubling.
- Come at me with ideas. Contribute and plot with me. If I just get "k, sounds good" answers, I'm out.
- Must have romance, whether as a main plot or side plot. Fluff and angst are loved and welcome here.
- Oh, and also, let's be friends? :)

Pairings:
Jasmine / Aladdin
Meg / Hercules
Peter Pan / Tiger Lily
Pocahontas / John Smith
Violet / Tony
Jessie / Buzz
Bo Peep / Woody
Max / Roxanne
Anna / Kristoff
Cinderella / Prince Charming
Belle / Beast
Anastasia / Dimitri
(Okay, so I know Anastasia being a Disney princess is debatable, but I'm still adding her to my list 'cause I love this ship too much!)

Feel free to suggest your own pairings, even the non-Disney pairings that you think might go with Disney inspired OCs :)
xoxo

A'ight, so I know I'm gonna regret this big time...

Heya girl! I'd totally love to do either Meg and Hercules, or Jasmine or Aladdin! (Or Anastasia and Dimitri!)

Hell, let's just say I have a general interest in this! XD

I know we tried to start something up before, but if you'd wanna try again I'd be down for any of these:

Jasmine / Aladdin
Meg / Hercules
Peter Pan / Tiger Lily
Anna / Kristoff
Cinderella / Prince Charming
Belle / Beast
Anastasia / Dimitri
Peter Pan / Tinkerbell (not on your list but tbh Tinkerbell is my favorite sooo I added it xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back