• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Model Students vs Delinquents

amdreams

Black Market Witch
Link Here

So basically, this is a school rp about these two groups fighting for dominance of the school.

You've got the Disciplinary Task Force, a newly founded group who want to bring order back to the school. Though they believe themselves to be righteous and paint themselves as such, their methods are a bit questionable. They're just as violent as the delinquents. I suppose a decent comparison would be dirty cops, though not exactly. I suppose some may have ulterior motives but not the whole group.

Then you have the delinquents. This is the group that's currently controlling the school. They're violent troublemakers who enjoy their freedom and want to keep it that way. Some may commit crimes and such but that doesn't mean they're bad people. Though some might be, I guess.

I suppose you could call this a battle rp, though most of these "battles" aren't going to be straight up fights but rather competitions where the winner will either be decided by a vote or dice rolls. If anyone is interested, the link will be above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back