• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mobile Suit Gundam RP (Title TBD)

Kalin Scarlet

RPNation's Overpowered Heroic Sword Saint
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I've had a jonesing for a Gundam role-play, but they're all either full or gunpla based, or dead, and I haven't run a game in years but gosh darn it, Unicorn made me yearn for giant robots shooting their (lasers and missile) emotions at one another, and I'm tired of waiting for someone else to make one!

I have the barest plot details ATM, of a young individual with plans to see the stars, who discovers a dilapidated mobile suit one day. They repair it, and it reaches out into space, bringing danger and destruction to the youth's home, forcing them to pilot the machine, and remind the universe of the power of Gundam.

...or something like that.

Im not the wisest guy when it comes to Gundam lore and such, so any help would be appreciated, and I'm happy to have you along if you'd like to join. Thanks for reading, regardless!

Last edited:
Colour me interested. I can pitch in to help make the story as well if you want, since I consider myself quite the Gundam fanatic.

Awesome, Id appreciate it! Would you guys mind if I added you both to a conversation where yo-imean we could talk about the details?

yeehaw
I'm not well-versed in the Gundam lore either, so we're in the same boat there. But I have an innate love for giant robots, so I think I'll join this.

Happy to have you both. I think that may be enough people to run something.

Well, I loved Unicorn - it was actually my introduction to Gundam - so I think it would be cool to be part of this.

Ya, sorry. We're working with the far less realistic version, here.

Hey guys, I run MechaBay and Advent Destiny, two Gundam crazy sites. Following the RP because I love Gundam. Can't join in due to commitments but I'll be cheering from the sidelines for now.

For sure. We ran a Cosmic Era RP on Advent Destiny. Looking to join a UC or CE RP some time. Glad to meet a fellow UC/CE lorist. :D

While I'm not the biggest fan of CE (I kinda despise it) I wish you the best in finding a good Gundam rp since they're rather hard to come by. My expertise lies more in AD, PD, and AW, but I like to think I'm pretty knowledgeable on most Gundam timelines. Except AGE. And G Reco. In any case, always nice to come across a fellow Gundam fanatic!

While I'm not the biggest fan of CE (I kinda despise it) I wish you the best in finding a good Gundam rp since they're rather hard to come by. My expertise lies more in AD, PD, and AW, but I like to think I'm pretty knowledgeable on most Gundam timelines. Except AGE. And G Reco. In any case, always nice to come across a fellow Gundam fanatic!

That's great. Keep in touch! Our community started due to the popularity of CE back then, so it is still something the core team prefer to stick to. But I have plans for other timelines, except maybe the Gunpla ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back