• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mobile Suit Gundam + Muv-Luv Alternative: The Iron Flower

"Alright then, female team will be in the obstacle course area, setting up for the match. We'll be taking 5 minutes, then you guys can begin your Assault. Any questions?"

“So far,none. If not counting the attachment on the new Gundam's back.”

“And also why it would be golden in the first place. Wouldn't it give away the pilot's positions too easily?”

“That would be make things easy and also problematic when j think about it....”

Orga muttered,thinking about such ability and the amount of accidental destruction it could cause from deflecting the beam.

"If I can get the flag through my GUNDAMs' speed, I should be-"

The Vidar tripped a wire, as an explosion of pink colored paint covered it.

"Haha! Idiot!"
The Flauros flew onwards past the downed Vidar, only to get caught by a near Invisible net.
"No! Not again!"
The Flauros had fallen to the ground.

"Not you too Shino....Ein! Can your TSF still see past the paint!?"

Looking at the Vidar,Astaroth was handed one of the former's Halberd.

"Tsch....Figures...!"

Now armed with its own sword and one of the halberds once belonging to the Vidar,Astaroth turned to look the remaining unharmed members of the group:Barbartos and Gusion.

"Mika,Akihiro,Stay behind me at all times and make sure none of them aims for our blind spots. Ein,if the Vidar's stereophonic sound system and warning sensors still work,use them. They could help you while we all proceed."

As Orga explained,Gusion lightly tapped onto the Vidar's chest as if to send message saying "I'm in front of you so don't bump into me.".

"Shino,are the Flauros's daggers able to cut the net loose?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back