• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mo Dao Zu Shi / MDZS / THE UNTAMED

haharley

HaHarley
Hi there!
I'm looking for some new partners for a MDZS rp!

I write in 3rd person past tense, and looking for someone who does the same.
semi-literate/literate please!
Must be 18+

I'm down for a bunch of pairings, but the main pairing (Lan Wangji/Wei Wuxian) is definitely my favorite.

I have quite a few plot ideas, so if you're interested, send me a message! Let's hash something out.

Hi there!

Must be 18+

I'm down for a bunch of pairings, but the main pairing (Lan Wangji/Wei Wuxian) is definitely my favorite.

I have quite a few plot ideas, so if you're interested, send me a message! Let's hash something out.

hi! i know this thread is really old, but i'm wondering if you're still interested in rping from this series?

Hi there!

Must be 18+

I know this is like super old but I just started watching this and I reaaaaalllllyyyyy want to rp it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back