• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MnB-esque roleplay

Sizniche

This profile is no longer in use
Roleplay Availability
Anyone play Mount and Blade? I think the idea would make for a good rp.

Big fan of Mount & Blade here, but how would it work? Just the setting in general, or how would the base and the mechanics of the roleplay go? It could be a breath of fresh air.

All questions will be answered as early as possible. I have a lot of work to do on this roleplay if I am to do the game justice.

All right, take your time then. I'll stick around to see where it goes, this is interesting.

Do you want to use the classic map or the Warband map? I prefer the map from Warband; it's a little more realistic.

I prefer the map from Warband as well, I like how the parts of the map all relate to others, plus I'm simply more familiar with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Tell me if this is good or bad.)

The roleplay will be set in the Warband-remake of the world of Calradia. It'll take place several decades after the events of Mount and Blade and Mount and Blade: Warband, after the death of the protagonist of the MnB series (aka your character.) He dies without heir or known family, leaving the kingdom without rule. All the towns have descended into a state of city-statedom, each with their own villages under their belt. Out of the ruins of the kingdom, three factions are quickly gaining prominence. From the south, The Durquban Sultanate, who's leader, Sultan Suqkais, claims to be able to trace his ancestry back to Sultan Emir of the Sarranid. To the west, the Pravenite Empire musters troops to push into Uxkhal, then Dhirim, and eventually what was once Khergit Khanate. To the North, The Kingdom of Rivacheg strengthens a border with fort after fort, preparing for the inevitable all-out war that is to come. All make plans to restore the glory of united Calradia, and all plan to do so differently.

You will start as a prisoner. What you do from there is your choice.

[this roleplay will be medium detailed, possibly turn-based. Battle outcomes will be dice-determined.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back