• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✦  ──  𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎  𝙈𝙀  𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙉𝘿  .ᐟ    [ closed ]

✦  ——  I KNOW YOU MISS ME BLIND!

greetings!  welcome to my fandom search thread. a lil about me: i'm 18+ (they/she prns) & i've been writing creatively since... first grade ig?? but i've been roleplaying since early 2012. this is my attempt at trying to get back into the groove after returning a super long hiatus, so i'm only looking for a handful of new partners atm! interested so far? keep reading for more info :-)

/ / /​

be back soon!

/ / /​

guidelines.
— all partners must be 18 or older.
— the text-talk and lapslock you see here is reserved for ooc only, i use proper grammar & spelling while writing. need a sample? just ask, i'd be more than happy to send some!
— discord is highly preferred for writing & chatting. i can be convinced to write in pms but ooc must be on discord, i won't use any other platforms, sorry!
— i tend to gravitate towards darker themes & will not write excessive fluff or slice of life, i do realize this may be a dealbreaker for some, so i wanna be super clear about it now. please let me know if you have any triggers or limits before we start writing. my only limits are infidelity, pregnancy, & grimdark plots.
— although i try to mirror my partners, my average post length around ~300-700 words. third person pov only, please.
— i'm a junior university student with a part-time job, this makes my reply speed incredibly sporadic & heavily dependent on my motivation level and workload. sometimes i can reply once a week, sometimes it takes me a lot longer. if you're looking for rapid-fire or frequent responses, i'm not the partner for you. i don't care how long it takes you to reply to our thread(s), so please don't rush me or pester me for replies either.
— only interested in canon x oc at the moment, please do not inquire about canon x canon or oc x oc pairings. doubling is required unless you're okay with playing a canon character alone.
— i'm open to writing all gender pairings. most, if not all of my muses are trans, nonbinary, genderqueer, or gay. if this is an issue for you in the year of our lord 2024, get lost! i'd want something romance-adjacent on my side, but i'm open to doing platonic, familial, etc. dynamics for your side if you wish.
— please be willing to communicate outside of the roleplay! acting like a brick-wall or refusing to help me with plotting, brainstorming, etc. is a huge dealbreaker for me. i love befriending partners & if i had the time, i'd headcanon for hours. i'm also a huge proponent of making playlists & pinterest boards for ships. i would prefer to write with someone just as high-energy and talkative as me. i also feel like this makes up for my slow-as-molasses writing speed, seeing as how i am much more active ooc.
— while i would prefer to be notified about any loss-of-interest, especially if we have a thread going on, i'm ghost friendly.

/ / /​

that's all from me, folks.  all comments left on this thread will be deleted, please just pm me if you're interested. don't forget to tell me about yourself & what you're looking for, i'd like to get to know my prospective partners a little, yanno? see you on the other side!

Last edited:
✦  ——  I KNOW YOU MISS ME BLIND!

greetings!  welcome to my fandom search thread. a lil about me: i'm 18+ (they/she prns) & i've been writing creatively since... first grade ig?? but i've been roleplaying since early 2012. this is my attempt at trying to get back into the groove after returning a super long hiatus, so i'm only looking for a handful of new partners atm! interested so far? keep reading for more info :-)

/ / /​

be back soon!

/ / /​

guidelines.
— all partners must be 18 or older.
— the text-talk and lapslock you see here is reserved for ooc only, i use proper grammar & spelling while writing. need a sample? just ask, i'd be more than happy to send some!
— discord is highly preferred for writing & chatting. i can be convinced to write in pms but ooc must be on discord, i won't use any other platforms, sorry!
— i tend to gravitate towards darker themes & will not write excessive fluff or slice of life, i do realize this may be a dealbreaker for some, so i wanna be super clear about it now. please let me know if you have any triggers or limits before we start writing. my only limits are infidelity, pregnancy, & grimdark plots.
— although i try to mirror my partners, my average post length around ~300-700 words. third person pov only, please.
— i'm a junior university student with a part-time job, this makes my reply speed incredibly sporadic & heavily dependent on my motivation level and workload. sometimes i can reply once a week, sometimes it takes me a lot longer. if you're looking for rapid-fire or frequent responses, i'm not the partner for you. i don't care how long it takes you to reply to our thread(s), so please don't rush me or pester me for replies either.
— only interested in canon x oc at the moment, please do not inquire about canon x canon or oc x oc pairings. doubling is required unless you're okay with playing a canon character alone.
— i'm open to writing all gender pairings. most, if not all of my muses are trans, nonbinary, genderqueer, or gay. if this is an issue for you in the year of our lord 2024, get lost! i'd want something romance-adjacent on my side, but i'm open to doing platonic, familial, etc. dynamics for your side if you wish.
— please be willing to communicate outside of the roleplay! acting like a brick-wall or refusing to help me with plotting, brainstorming, etc. is a huge dealbreaker for me. i love befriending partners & if i had the time, i'd headcanon for hours. i'm also a huge proponent of making playlists & pinterest boards for ships. i would prefer to write with someone just as high-energy and talkative as me. i also feel like this makes up for my slow-as-molasses writing speed, seeing as how i am much more active ooc.
— while i would prefer to be notified about any loss-of-interest, especially if we have a thread going on, i'm ghost friendly.

/ / /​

that's all from me, folks.  all comments left on this thread will be deleted, please just pm me if you're interested. don't forget to tell me about yourself & what you're looking for, i'd like to get to know my prospective partners a little, yanno? see you on the other side![/U]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back