• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐€ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฌ [ooc]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
probably not, but at this point i've also scrapped two different character concepts because i couldn't get them to come together the way i wanted so who knows
All good, just checking for anything I need to tweak in the plot. DM me if you need anything character-wise related to the plot ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Iโ€™ll be posting up the starter soon. To those whose character sheets werenโ€™t given a clear go-ahead yet, please donโ€™t post up until so. Since itโ€™s a mystery, thereโ€™s conditions to be met and things I need to fix behind the scenes so I can help flow the story along โœจ

verdantdreams verdantdreams quick quesh for youโ€” so, will our characters know each other (or of each other) before the starter at all?

i know at least alistair should be familiar with bruce, as they work in the same department of the library!

verdantdreams verdantdreams quick quesh for youโ€” so, will our characters know each other (or of each other) before the starter at all?

i know at least alistair should be familiar with bruce, as they work in the same department of the library!
It depends but mostly no, there are some that will start off as strangers and donโ€™t know of each other unless discussed and established. Hence why I allowed only competed CSs because Iโ€™ve established threads that can pull them all together. And with the starter, itโ€™ll take place during an event with the university so everyoneโ€™s gonna be there with some exposition.

If there are discussions between you and another player regarding each otherโ€™s character knowing one another and having a deep history, please do mention just in case it could impact the plot or if I could use it in a plot.

It depends but mostly no, there are some that will start off as strangers and donโ€™t know of each other unless discussed and established. Hence why I allowed only competed CSs because Iโ€™ve established threads that can pull them all together. And with the starter, itโ€™ll take place during an event with the university so everyoneโ€™s gonna be there with some exposition.

If there are discussions between you and another player regarding each otherโ€™s character knowing one another and having a deep history, please do mention just in case it could impact the plot or if I could use it in a plot.
i gotcha, no problem! just wanted to clarify!

So sorry for the slow posting guys! I just got a job and I've got uni midsems so I'm a bit flooded, so please excuse my slow posting and minimum activity ><

Is everything goin' alright? I'm def down to wait just want to make sure things are still moving haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back