• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐€ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฌ [ooc]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
[Insert pun]
Excited to get started, just have a few questions:
  • Around time period are we aiming for?
  • Where exactly is Arkham in this story! I know itโ€™s usually around the New England area, but I just want to double check
  • Do we have to have access to open the map? I canโ€™t seem to see it when I click on the link

Excited to get started, just have a few questions:
  • Around time period are we aiming for?
  • Where exactly is Arkham in this story! I know itโ€™s usually around the New England area, but I just want to double check
  • Do we have to have access to open the map? I canโ€™t seem to see it when I click on the link
Same here!

Good golly I forgot to include time period ๐Ÿฅฒ I was aiming for our current time period.

Arkham is in Massachusetts, and we love double checking in this household โœจ

Another oops, Iโ€™ll get that fixed. Laptop just died so Iโ€™m stuck on my phone until I get home but will try!

We are curious to know what courses are available to choose from? Is it really any existing modern course, or does this particular institute have only certain/fitting courses?
Additionally, what are the year ranges and their correlating ages? I assume the US academic system is similar to my own in the sense that anyone of any age can pursue an education but is there maybe an age range we're trying to stay within?

We are curious to know what courses are available to choose from? Is it really any existing modern course, or does this particular institute have only certain/fitting courses?
Additionally, what are the year ranges and their correlating ages? I assume the US academic system is similar to my own in the sense that anyone of any age can pursue an education but is there maybe an age range we're trying to stay within?
MU is very heavy on sciences and med with a select few liberal arts courses (like anthropology, modern or classical languages, and modern or ancient history). They arenโ€™t very art heavy or modern for that matter, having only fine arts and art history for the artistically inclined students. One of the major NPCs is a fine arts student :)

The โ€œyearโ€ field is only to indicate how long theyโ€™ve been studying at MU. Hereโ€™s one of the NPCs as an example:

Full Name: Ophelia Mannheim
Course & Year: Fine Arts, 2nd Year

Age doesnโ€™t really matter itโ€™s when the student enrolled. There are some first year mature students for example since people can sometimes choose to study later on in life or even study another bachelorโ€™s degree. For this storyโ€™s sake however, age parameters will stay within the 20s.

Last edited:
MU is very heavy on sciences and med with a select few liberal arts courses (like anthropology, modern or classical languages, and modern or ancient history). They arenโ€™t very art heavy or modern for that matter, having only fine arts and art history for the artistically inclined students. One of the major NPCs is a fine arts student :)

The โ€œyearโ€ field is only to indicate how long theyโ€™ve been studying at MU. Hereโ€™s one of the NPCs as an example:

Full Name: Ophelia Mannheim
Course & Year: Fine Arts, 2nd Year

Age doesnโ€™t really matter itโ€™s when the student enrolled. There are some first year mature students for example since people can sometimes choose to study later on in life or even study another bachelorโ€™s degree. For this storyโ€™s sake however, age parameters will stay within the 20s.
Wonderful! Thank you!

Haha I understand the tediousness. Itโ€™d be ideal but you donโ€™t have to, you could even post it later on if you find one that matches the description.

cool, thank you! i have a problem where i have very clear images of my characters and if i am very, very lucky i might find an actor who i'm happy with.

Notable locations updated in the CS thread. Please let me know if there are any other locations you guys wish to know about in more detail.

Last edited:
oh boy i am LATE but i am ready to get to work on a character ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Fashionably late? ๐Ÿคฃ Anywho welcome! Looking forward to seeing your character.
just trying to decide which of the legacy students i want to play more because i love them all wow

Hey everyone! Iโ€™ll be closing the CS sheet thread by the end of the week and posting up the starter. Any more story tidbits for your character youโ€™ve forgot to mention, please do so now so I can implement your character as much as possible into the plot, whether it be knowing an NPC or whatnot. All significant people in the second half of your CS will not be played by you unless for a good reason as I may or may not be using them in the story. And donโ€™t forget to check the CSโ€™ first post for any information regarding locations and questions with answers.

Until then, have a listen to the songs Iโ€™d think would fit as MMโ€™s opening sequence if it had a TV show ๐Ÿคฃ

Bop 1
Bop 2

wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta sophocles sophocles Obnoxious Obnoxious Maximousse Maximousse Squad141 Squad141 @Nuclear Magician

Last edited:
Until then, have a listen to the songs Iโ€™d think would fit as MMโ€™s opening sequence if it had a TV show ๐Ÿคฃ
oh iโ€™m definitely getting a season one opener vibe from bop #1, thatโ€™s for sure.

also very hype to get started ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Users who are viewing this thread

Back