• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug!

Modify

Hello!

I'm currently in the mood for some Miraculous Ladybug rps, especially oc/oc. I have an oc in mind already - a second generation Ladybug of sorts that's struggling to live up to her predecessor.

In terma of rules/guidelines, I'm only looking for literate partners above the age of 18! I'm an adult (20), so it's just a comfort thing. I can do m/f, f/f, or m/m - my oc is a girl but I'm more than happy to double up!

I enjoy more mature themes in terms of characters, so I prefer characters to be 17+. All rps will follow site guidelines! This rp will likely be character driven with action in the mix, and I am a huge sucker for romance.

PM me if you're interested with a little about yourself and any ideas you may have!

I am fine with doing it, I've never done a lit rp before so I don't really know how that works but I am 18 so if you want we can do it!

-toodles!

Hello! The idea sounds super interesting! I've never done a miraculous rp before but if you don't mind I'd love to do it with you! (: Could I pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back