• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug RP Partner

Chat Blanc_Miss Fortune

XxMulti_Fandom_RoleplayerxX
- Can do canon characters (Alya, Nino, Chloe, The teacher, etc)
- Can do Adrien or Marinette based on my rp
- Is descriptive and can type fast
- Is active
- Has discord (optional)
- Wants to do Akumatized! Marinette/Ladybug x Akumatized! Adrien/Chat Noir or is interested in it

- Can do canon characters (Alya, Nino, Chloe, The teacher, etc)
- Can do Adrien or Marinette based on my rp
- Is descriptive and can type fast
- Is active
- Has discord (optional)
- Wants to do Akumatized! Marinette/Ladybug x Akumatized! Adrien/Chat Noir or is interested in it
Hey as a miraculous fan i would accept but im not descriptive
But i know a few miraculous rpers and might be able to help you find one

Hell there! Well, Miraculous Ladybug is one of my top five favorite shows, and I think I might make a good RP partner for this.

I can roleplay both female and male characters. I like RPing many characters, have Discord, am active once or twice daily, and would definitely find interesting to try your ideas.

Just one thing: Are you ok with OCs? I have a few of them, and I'd like to know if you're ok with me using a couple of OCs in the roleplay.

Adrien, juleka, alya, and gabriel agreste
Alright can you do skumatized! Adrien/Chat Noir?

Hell there! Well, Miraculous Ladybug is one of my top five favorite shows, and I think I might make a good RP partner for this.

I can roleplay both female and male characters. I like RPing many characters, have Discord, am active once or twice daily, and would definitely find interesting to try your ideas.

Just one thing: Are you ok with OCs? I have a few of them, and I'd like to know if you're ok with me using a couple of OCs in the roleplay.
What Canon CHaracters can you do and sure I can do ocs! Also are you good with doing Akumatized! marinette/ladybug x Akumatized! adrien/chat noir?

Hi there! I'd love to give RP'ing Miraculous a try, and Im definitely interested in RP'ing as (akumatized) Adrien/Chat Noir. If you're still looking, please let me know! I'm descriptive and prefer 3rd person pov~

Hi there! I'd love to give RP'ing Miraculous a try, and Im definitely interested in RP'ing as (akumatized) Adrien/Chat Noir. If you're still looking, please let me know! I'm descriptive and prefer 3rd person pov~
Great! I am definitely still interested in this! Discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back