• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug OC x Canon (Doubling Welcome!)

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! I'm Riliane. I'm 21 years old, and I work part-time at Papa Johns as a manager and I also go to college full time. I've been roleplaying since I was 12 and it's something I still really enjoy! It also keeps me somewhat sane with everything going on nowadays.

I absolutely love having conversations with my partners. Either about the roleplay plot, ideas, or even just about what's going on in our lives, and I love making new friends with roleplaying. As long as we talk about a plot enough, I can write almost anything!

I would like to apologize if I accidentally ghost you. I’m easily distracted and very forgetful and I also have been struggling with a viral infection for the past few weeks so my body is very tired from fighting back this illness. If I haven’t said anything in a week, there’s a good chance that I may have forgotten our roleplay or am unsure how to respond. Just give me a nudge and I’ll get back to you!

For RP preferences, I can write any pairing. I'm also up for platonic relationships and familial relationships too! I tend to do at least a couple of paragraphs of writing per person I am writing for, so please try to be at least semi-literate.

For love interests, my top three are Adrien, Kagami or Marinette and as for plots, I’m up for anything! Though at the moment I’m loving the Bustier Class Salt storylines I keep stumbling upon. If you’re interested, please PM me or post a message down below!

Hello, Hello! My name is Ako! I'm fairly new to the miraculous fandom but if this is still open i'd love to rp with ya! :closed eyes open smile:

not sure if this is still open, but i'd be down to do a double up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back