• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mini Group Idea

KuonnaAi101

Hey guys..... so with everything that's been going with the virus I've just been taking classes so I have a lot of time on my hands. I only have this idea in mind so far, it's not that specific only because I want to be able to collaborate with you and expound on the story in different ways. So before I start telling you about the story, here is some information about me....

About Me:
  • I want to do this over a thread because this RP requires 3 people aside from myself and I feel that discord wouldn't be as because I would like to use those aesthetic IC post and CS cards
  • OOC discussion can be done in Discord
  • As mentioned before I'm currently on break so I have plenty of time so you can expect fast replies from me
    • No worries I am patient with replies I don't expect you to reply as fast as me
    • I do start to worry if I don't see a reply after 3 days of no response
  • Grammar and spelling is good to have but I won't get upset if there are a few errors here or there, I just need to be able to read your post
  • I prefer using Art for FCs, but you can do whatever FCs you want
  • Post lengths are typically 2 paragraphs long, so you don't have to write a long post unless you want to
    • I hope you can match my post length at least
  • I love collaborating with my partners on plot ideas and arcs you want to include, especially if it causes drama
    • So I would like to hear some contributions to the story
  • The characters are going to be 21+
    • Mature themes will be used or alluded to, so I would appreciate an RPer who is mature enough to handle these type of subjects

Plot:
4 Childhood friends who used to live in the same town went to the same school since elementary school. Ms. A and Ms. B were the closest to each other in the group, while Mr. A and Mr. B were equally close with Ms. A and Ms. B. There were always talk throughout school that at least 2 people in their friend group must be dating. Hearing those rumors definitely bothered them, where it slightly shaped the way they were treating they each other. Some of them questioned their feelings for each other and was speculating who liked who. The doubt and speculative behavior created so much tension in their group that it began to tear them apart. One of them finally held an intervention about the group's problem and he asked all the members in the group to agree on this promise. The promise was that they would leave this whole problem behind feelings, questions, doubts, and the situation itself. They made a promise that they would not bring this up ever again and that it's just better that they all remain good friends.
By the time that high school graduation came around they all had gotten accepted in different colleges some near town and others went out of state. 4 years had pass and each of them had to live their lives out on their own. The time allowed them to grow as individuals some for the good and others for the worse. One day Ms. A encounters Mr. B they started talking about the past and she questioned how everyone is doing. With the group reunited once more could they still be the friend group they once were? Could they all still be friends even after all this time and how much everyone has changed? What kind of old and new secrets will come up?
  • This story isn’t just going to be about romance, I would like to include drama.
  • The kind of drama I want to delve into is personal growth as characters dealing with their new adult lives and potential vices they have. Will their friendship help each other through their problems or make it worse
  • Think of it as a coming-of-age drama RP with a mix of Platonic and Romance

Character Spots:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back