• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Minecraft RP server OOC

Village biome should be:

• Taiga

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Swamp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oak

• Dark oak

• Snowy taiga

• Plains

• Jungle

• Total voters
Characters
Here
So, i just found out realms plus is not available to minecraft ps4 users. So this means we have two options. Either I can still pay for a realms plus account and someone with a computer can host the server, or we treat it like a dnd game and plan our times to play. Ill be honest, this wouldnt be that hard considering it sounds like we have plenty of free time among us. I usually have three days off during the week, so im sure we could manage.

Im off the 19th which i believe is when Flame Demon Flame Demon is starting her break, we could start then if our other player finishes a character sheet by then. (Not a push, AnimesFavoriteWeirdo AnimesFavoriteWeirdo we can always start later if you're busy)

Also one thing I will do (and I try to do this each and every time) is get a pet pig named Bacon

I could probably finish it by the 19 if I really push myself. Do you have a template for me to use for my character? That would make thee process faster, and far easier for me!

Thanks guys for that test run, did you both have maps when you started? Im going to try and find out how to turn the coordinates on because i forgot to when i made the world regardless.

i haven’t read through the whole thread but it seems interesting
Hello! You're more than welcome to join. Honestly, if you get the idea there's no need to dwell on too too many details. As long as you get the gist, we're running a survival server in which we will be playing specific roles in a settlement, and roleplay our characters for said settlement in text on discord and this site.

So far the players have all claimed:

Enchanter/brewer
Hunter/mercenary
Farmer/baker/fisher
Paladin

These aren't exactly hard titles that bar you from doing anything else in the game, but guidelines to make our objectives more fun in an rp setting. You can still have a fishing pole or a bow even if youre not a fisherman or hunter.

If you're still interested make a character sheet and send me your gamertag! We're planning on having a starting session on the 19th I believe and after that the realm will be open for everyone to build their house/shops and roleplay freely with a bit of guidance until the first event.

Well to be honest there's no reason we couldn't start roleplaying too. I was thinking of making a first post. The setting right now will be our characters have gotten separated in the wilderness at least for one or two posts, then we can find each other again one by one. Give me a moment.

I think it would be most fun to rp as if we know nothing about the world except how to craft basic items, the monsters and magic are a complete shock to us. Let me know any input you guys have on how youd like to take the store please by all means.

Obviously the excludes the knowledge of enchanting and potion brewing in AnimesFavoriteWeirdo AnimesFavoriteWeirdo 's case

I think making the town at spawn would be the simplest option. I have a small mining shelter and bunker next to the pond and am terraforming a bit. Everyone can start gathering materials and setting up whenever they like since the game is up and running anyways as soon as you get a character sheet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back