• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Minecraft roleplay server

What should the biome in which our settlement will be based be?

• Classic oak forest

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dark oak forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jungle

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Plaines

• mountains

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Taiga

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Tundra

• Swamp

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Savannah

• Total voters

Kobe Nathan Wade

One Thousand Club
Hey everyone, so I recently just discovered that roleplaying via minecraft is a thing. Basically, just using minecraft as a conduit through which to tell the story visually, while staying in character and roleplaying things like character interactions and combat via text like we're all used to. Upon trying to join one of these servers I discovered I had no way of interacting properly with the other players as they were using the in game chat to roleplay instead of discord like I'd originally assumed, and I use ps4. SO! Here I am before you with a humble idea. An unofficial RPNATION Minecraft roleplay server, with a main discord for real time roleplay between groups and people. I could set up most of that on my own, but I need YOU all to help me out with the details and of course... so I have players lol.

I'm thinking at least at first our group will likely be rather small, so I think a great intro to the series would be us as an expedition party attempting to set up a stronghold on a new continent in the name of the Empress!!! We will all chose different roles for our settlers to keep things interesting and give plenty of room for bartering and roleplay. One of us could be a scientist sent by the king to discover the properties of a substance known only to this new continent; redstone. Another could be a leader of a mercenary guild sent for security. Perhaps a hunter to ensure we dont all starve, and what settlement is complete without a farmer? I think after we ware out those base level survival goals and we all have our respective roles comfortably under our belts, we could get creative with creative mode! Plan an event where our fort/town is raided by a huge mass of zombies, (Spawned via some droppers added in creative mode) Or I'd be willing to construct a few elaborate dungeons myself, though I'd like all our roleplay to take place strictly in survival so we can all really get into the feeling of running a settlement. If I get some hits we can start brainstorming right away, and I'll even get started on finding good seeds/adding extra stuff for the sake of flavor and originality. I wont do too much in the way of the village, however, I'd like that to all be a collective effort just like it would in canon.

Also why isn't the desert an option for base?
not super cohesive with a colonial style expedition like the one I have in mind. If theres a desert nearby and you can think of a reason your character might prefer to be there instead of the main settlement that's fine, but a desert doesnt fit the theme well.

GO GO GO

Hey!! I've never done this, but I think I would be very interested! I'm thinking my character could be an enchantress/brewer, or a fisherwoman depending on what yall need. please lmk!

Hey!! I've never done this, but I think I would be very interested! I'm thinking my character could be an enchantress/brewer, or a fisherwoman depending on what yall need. please lmk!
Noone has claimed anything remotely magical! You should go for it. Go make a character sheet, with this many people ill be sure to get a server up and running in the next couple days so we can start as soon as everyone finishes their sheets.

It's new territory for me too! SO feel free to input anything you can think of to make it fun. Im really excited to start making little quests right away, and want to put together a lot of custom raids for us to fight off. I want to encorporate things like going to the nether and meeting illigers part of our rp narrative

Noone has claimed anything remotely magical! You should go for it. Go make a character sheet, with this many people ill be sure to get a server up and running in the next couple days so we can start as soon as everyone finishes their sheets.

It's new territory for me too! SO feel free to input anything you can think of to make it fun. Im really excited to start making little quests right away, and want to put together a lot of custom raids for us to fight off. I want to encorporate things like going to the nether and meeting illigers part of our rp narrative
I feel like we should start small, like... make a village first and that stuff before going to raids

Well I'm hesitant to get anything game wise started up unless i know for sure the others are interested and they make their character sheets. Ill have to admit im losing hope on this one. Do you think if I fleshed out more of the story and setting it would become more popular?

Well speaking from experience... Starting a rp is never easy, it has to be interesting, but that's different for each person, so you could search for other minecraft rps and maybe tag the people who are interested in that?

I have faith in you AnimesFavoriteWeirdo AnimesFavoriteWeirdo !!!

If it's in the name of good character development I can be patient. I might take some time to spruce up the interest check and my own character sheet as well. But first, its my day off, so im going to go play minecraft lol

Finished with it!
So do we play minecraft first, and then base the rp off of that, or do we do the rp and then minecraft?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back