• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Minecraft roleplay server

What should the biome in which our settlement will be based be?

• Classic oak forest

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dark oak forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jungle

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Plaines

• mountains

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Taiga

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Tundra

• Swamp

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Savannah

• Total voters
Both at the same time! Right now our characters are "separated" in character and while we may interact on the server officially we have to "find" each other again before we can build our town. So right now is essentially a supply wood/stone/food gathering time you're allowed to play whenever you like! DId the invite i send you work?

I'm going to use the mining mini building as an excuse for my character to build a house nearby

Okie dokie, as long as everyone is fine with it. In the rp we will play out finding the valley with the pond though, so don't rush into it story wise.

Okie dokie, as long as everyone is fine with it. In the rp we will play out finding the valley with the pond though, so don't rush into it story wise.
Just figured that the sooner we have permant houses the better (besides it's gonna take a while, so don't worry about it being finished too soon)

This seems dope, count me in. However, due to school coming back for me on Tuesday, I'll be inactive until 2:15 PM eastern on weekdays. Is this alright with you? Also, I play on Xbox One.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back