• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Mind Games

PrincessKarai8

Queen of Butterflies
Rp for @DarknessSpirit and PrincessKarai8.

Elle Dawson, a.k.a. "Aqua" sat on top of a flowing cloud of water, next to her uncle, Bruce Wayne, a.k.a. "Batman", who perched on the edge of the building, looking out over the city.

Laney Dawson, or as she was known on the streets "Killer Dragon", laughed menacley as she ran out of the jewelry shop, a handful of jewels being held in her right hand.

"Very good, my dear girl. Now let's go loot another store and get a better haul." The green haired Clown King said, picking her up in his purple car.

(Sorry if it's terrible)

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile, in a different part of the city, Alexandrine sat in an nearly empty diner, across the table was a stout man, dressed in wealthy clothes, his haves clasped together. Alexandrine was currently dressed in a black business skirt, black heels, and a black and white sun hat. Her black hair was tied back in a tight bun and her red lips held an amused smile. Both looked like simple business partners. Sharing a chat. "Mr. Griffen, I trust you have my package?" Alexandrine asked in a silky, elegant tone. Griffen mumbled something before leaning down and pulling out a briefcase, nearly slamming it into the table. Alexandrine simply smirked and opened the briefcase, where at least 90,000 dollars were piled in the briefcase. Alexandrine smiled, running her hands over the cash to make sure it was real before shutting it. Griffen huffed and looked at her in a expecting manner. "There. Now give me mine." he demanded. Alexandrine silently pulled out a yellow envelope and handed it to him. The man quickly took it and opened the envelope, pulling out a file folder. He scanned through the contents before looking at Alexandrine with a satisfied grin. 

Alexandrine raised her eyebrows as he pulled out a small pistol and pointed it to her forehead. "My dear girl, what makes you think your walking out of here alive?" he says in a sweet manner, cocking his head with a grin. Alexandrine stared at him with emotionless eyes and a blank face. "Mr. Griffen. Did you honestly think you would?" Alexandrine purred. Suddenly all diner occupants pulled out small pistols that had been easily concealed. And aimed it right for Griffen. Griffen reluctantly put down his pistol and Alexandrine stood up, grabbing the briefcase as she did so. She began to walk away from the booth, stopping from where Griffen sat and bent down at whispers in his ear. "A pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Griffen." As Alexandrine whispered in his ear, she swiped the file from his lap abs began to casually walking away. As she did so, one of her henchmen fired, a silencing pistol, a bullet going right through Griffen's skull. Alexandrine continued walking out, a smirk on her red lips. "Do away with the body, and clean the mess up before this place opens. You'll get your pay tomorrow." And with those words, Alexandrine walked out of the diner, and into the dark streets. 

Sadime sat on a wooden bench at a bus stop, waiting for the bus to get hear. Completely unaware at the crime taking place in the city that night. 

@PrincessKarai8

Elle spotted the familiar purple car immediately as it sped down the rode.

"The Joker." Batman said in a vehement voice when he spotted the car as well.

"Who's that in the red cloak?" Elle asked, noticing the feminine figure sitting next to Joker.

"Rumor is it's his new partner in crime." Batman said in a deep voice. "Come on."

With that, Batman jumped off the building, landing on top of the moving car.

@DarknessSpirit

Alexandrine watched with raised eyebrows as a purple car, with a black figure zoomed past her. She smirked. Joker and Batman once again. The Joker made it easier for her to commit crime in Gothem, he kept the Batman distracted. She also made tags to keep check on the new girl, who was known as Killer Dragon. Alexandrine made sure to keep all of them under watchful eyes. She had eyes everywhere, including her sister.  A black limousine pulled up in front if Alexandrine, the windows we're so dark you couldn't see a thing through them. Alex stepped down into the back of the limousine, still carrying the suitcase. "Home." She cooly told the driver, who was also one of ger henchman. The limousine casually began to drive down the road the purple car had been on moments ago. Making sure to keep a good amount of distance between the two vehicles by driving more slowly. 

Sadime stood up, alarmed as The Joker sped by, with Batman on top. Sadime stood there, debating wether or not she should go, since Batman was known to be more solo it seemed. 

@PrincessKarai8

Alexandrine watched with raised eyebrows as a purple car, with a black figure zoomed past her. She smirked. Joker and Batman once again. The Joker made it easier for her to commit crime in Gothem, he kept the Batman distracted. She also made tags to keep check on the new girl, who was known as Killer Dragon. Alexandrine made sure to keep all of them under watchful eyes. She had eyes everywhere, including her sister.  A black limousine pulled up in front if Alexandrine, the windows we're so dark you couldn't see a thing through them. Alex stepped down into the back of the limousine, still carrying the suitcase. "Home." She cooly told the driver, who was also one of ger henchman. The limousine casually began to drive down the road the purple car had been on moments ago. Making sure to keep a good amount of distance between the two vehicles by driving more slowly. 

Sadime stood up, alarmed as The Joker sped by, with Batman on top. Sadime stood there, debating wether or not she should go, since Batman was known to be more solo it seemed. 

@PrincessKarai8

"Hey, you're ruining family night!" Laney shouted, fire flowing from her palms and towards Batman.

The superhero dodged it, and regained his composure quickly.

"Pull over!" Batman said firmly.

"Aww, and I was planning on driving into the river!" Joker smiled a wild grin, golden teeth shining under the streetlights as they passed under them.

"Sounds fun. Mind if I join?" Elle said, arriving in on a large wave she had made. 

"Oh great. Who invited the mermaid girl?" Laney groaned upon seeing her. "Sorry, but we rather like being dry."

"Yeah. Just like your sense of humor." Elle replied with a smart ass tone. 

Joker let out one of his famous laughs at the girl's comment.

(Elle doesn't realize she's face to face with her sister. Laney has her hood pulled close around her face and I'm thinking of giving her a mask)

@DarknessSpirit

Alexandrine angrily shouted something at the driver as they neared The Jokers car, and the limousine instantly slammed the brakes, causing Alexandrine to face slam. Alexandrine looked at her henceman driver in pure rage and her eyes turned a strange, icy color as the seatbelt strapped onto him, began to saw through his throat, restraining and killing him. Alexandrine calmly stepped out of the car, carying her briefcase. She'd just have to walk. 

Sadime me ran along the rooftop, quietly tailing the Joker and Batman. Just in case they needed support. 

@PrincessKarai8

Alexandrine angrily shouted something at the driver as they neared The Jokers car, and the limousine instantly slammed the brakes, causing Alexandrine to face slam. Alexandrine looked at her henceman driver in pure rage and her eyes turned a strange, icy color as the seatbelt strapped onto him, began to saw through his throat, restraining and killing him. Alexandrine calmly stepped out of the car, carying her briefcase. She'd just have to walk. 

Sadime me ran along the rooftop, quietly tailing the Joker and Batman. Just in case they needed support. 

@PrincessKarai8

Laney shot fire out at Elle, aggravated at her annoyance.

"Go back to the ocean, mermaid! And find a cave Bat!" Fire surrounded them in a tornado.

Joker made a sharp turn, Batman and Elle flying off the car.

"Great work, Laney. Now let's go home." 

"Right 'O, Mr. J." She sat back down in her seat. Then, spotting Alexandrine, she had Joker stop. "Need a lift, baby doll?"

@DarknessSpirit

Alexandrine smirked as the car pulled up next to her, "My driver seemed to have a bit of an accident." Alexandrine said cooly with a shit-eating grin. Getting into the car. 

Sadime me gasped as they were thrown from the car. She jumped down from the rooftop and approached Batman and Elle "Are you okay?" Sadime asked concerned. 

@PrincessKarai8

Alexandrine smirked as the car pulled up next to her, "My driver seemed to have a bit of an accident." Alexandrine said cooly with a shit-eating grin. Getting into the car. 

Sadime me gasped as they were thrown from the car. She jumped down from the rooftop and approached Batman and Elle "Are you okay?" Sadime asked concerned. 

@PrincessKarai8

"Ooh. I love accidents!" Laney giggled psychoticly.

"As do I. When I cause them!" Joker grinned that smile of his, revealing his gold teeth. 

"So what's your name, doll face and what's your game?" Laney asked cheerfully.

Elle groaned, standing to her feet. 

"Joker's new partner sure knows how to burn you." She scoffed. To Sadime, she said, "Thanks. I'm just a little burned out, but I should manage."

Batman remained quiet as he stood to his feet as well.

"Who are you?" He finally asked after several moment of silence.

(Omg the puns I do )

@DarknessSpirit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back