• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City: Simulant - Quest: Fight 4 Your Life

• Steve shakes himself, recovering from the pain of being kicked in the nuts. A little angered by it, he was pumped up and ready to take a more offensive stance, he stands up straight assuming the position of a batter at a baseball game and blinks a few times, focusing himself. He waited patiently as the man recoiled in pain from the blow to his nose. As Jesse tried to assess the damage Steve offered the man a final ultimatum before he would use force. "Listen, give up this fight and I'll help you get your girl back!" He warns Jesse. "I know how it feels man, let me help you!" He calls, his words clearly falling on empty ears when Jesse tosses aside his weapon and attempts to charge Steve.

The jock let out a battle cry in return, he twirls his bat and swings perfectly, hitting Jesse straight in the head, the combined force of the barbed wire and the bat causing heavy trauma and bleeding.

StrangerThings_SteveHarrington_NailBatTwirl.gif

Steve steps back, throwing his arms out as he observed Jesse's body. Uncharacteristically he exclaims "Oh my goodness!" Reveling in triumph.

Steve approaches the grounded Jesse looking down on him, he shakes the blood off of his bat and slings it over his shoulder.

negan-stranger-things-bosslogic-1060503-1280x0.png

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

A previously unnoticed figure made itself clear as it stepped out from its shady position against the wall and moved its way to the front of the crowded audience. It was a man with a bandaged face and a coat that reached down to the floor. The man looked like trouble, though in actuality he was simply pondering two things. One, he wanted to know what led him here, and two wasn't much of a pondering, but more of just a feeling of fascination and interest in the current fight, there something alluring about it, and he wanted to watch it closer. He certainly didn't want to get into trouble, and hoped to keep to himself for now.

Dandy starts rubbing his cheek “Come on lady, what was that for?” he says before raising his voice “I ain’t no pervert. Who do you think I am, Meow? My standard ain’t that low”. Dandy looks away for a moment then suddenly looks back towards the woman while making a witty remark “You know, I’ve been meaning to ask you since I found you.” he purses for a couple of seconds “Can you spare some hair gel? My hair won’t keep up, it’s getting on my nerves”. while playing with a loose strand of hair.

• Steve shakes himself, recovering from the pain of being kicked in the nuts. A little angered by it, he was pumped up and ready to take a more offensive stance, he stands up straight assuming the position of a batter at a baseball game and blinks a few times, focusing himself. He waited patiently as the man recoiled in pain from the blow to his nose. As Jesse tried to assess the damage Steve offered the man a final ultimatum before he would use force. "Listen, give up this fight and I'll help you get your girl back!" He warns Jesse. "I know how it feels man, let me help you!" He calls, his words clearly falling on empty ears when Jesse tosses aside his weapon and attempts to charge Steve.

The jock let out a battle cry in return, he twirls his bat and swings perfectly, hitting Jesse straight in the head, the combined force of the barbed wire and the bat causing heavy trauma and bleeding.

StrangerThings_SteveHarrington_NailBatTwirl.gif

Steve steps back, throwing his arms out as he observed Jesse's body. Uncharacteristically he exclaims "Oh my goodness!" Reveling in triumph.

Steve approaches the grounded Jesse looking down on him, he shakes the blood off of his bat and slings it over his shoulder.

negan-stranger-things-bosslogic-1060503-1280x0.png

Jessie's ears rang as his vision blurred, the barbed wire and wood smashing straight into his temple. An unceremonious thud is heard as the former drug dealer rolls on the floor, lying dazed on the dirty piss-soaked floor. "Mmph..." He groaned pitifully, knees buckling as his fingers flexed, drips of blood spilling onto the ground below. He tries standing up, but his legs falter. You could see Jessie topple over, his dirty hair matted in such red, red gore. "I'm sorry..." he choked, his labored breathing struggling to escape his lips, as such dead eyes looked up at the love of his life, Jane, who covered her hands over her mouth - struggling to say words.

IejE.gif

"I'm so fucking sorry..."

With the last ounce of strength left, Jesse sits up on both knees, eyes affixed toward the girl in the upper balcony just as he hears --

"Finish him!"

Sonya Blade looked down expectedly at Steve, legs crossed, a sly grin between her lips.

Centurion_ Centurion_

“What makes a man difference to a perverse is, a man knows when he’s beat.” Dandy says in a confident manner. He looks towards the woman one last time “The name’s Space Dandy, you can call me Dandy. Don’t forget it” as he walks to towards the arena to get a better look at the fight.

• Steve gets as close possible to Glenn Jesse and bends over, almost admiring him as he splutters and tremors. "Buddy... You still there..?" He questions Jesse, taunting him. "Are you trying to speak? Cause you just took one hell of a hit!" he comments whilst Jesse tries to recover. Jesse's eyes lock with Jane's as he apologizes to her for his failure, Steve notices and stands up straight; looking at the man's lover. Steve stares in unison at her with Jesse. He wears a frown on his face, it is very clear that it wasn't a very genuine one.

"Ah.. Hell.." He mutters, taking a few steps back from Jesse all-the-whilst keeping eye-contact with Jane.
    "I can see this is hard on you guys..."
    "I am sorry..."
    "I truly am..."
    "But I DID say it!"

A large smile creeps onto his face.

"Finish him!" Called the judge.

"..."
    "NO EXCEPTIONS!"

Steve swings full force at Jesse's head, but completely misses. The bat flies clean over Jesse's head and leaves Steve's hands, clattering to the floor. It was like he was almost fighting with himself, like there was someone else inside of him. "I can't. I won't." He sternly says, looking up with eyes of forgiveness.

0BE6832520FC237DB94A54F3914B2A4A2E3A3056

Last edited:

• Steve gets as close possible to Glenn Jesse and bends over, almost admiring him as he splutters and tremors. "Buddy... You still there..?" He questions Jesse, taunting him. "Are you trying to speak? Cause you just took one hell of a hit!" he comments whilst Jesse tries to recover. Jesse's eyes lock with Jane's as he apologizes to her for his failure, Steve notices and stands up straight; looking at the man's lover. Steve as he looks at her, but it is very clear that he wasn't very sincere about it.

"Ah.. Hell.." He mutters, taking a few steps back from Jesse all-the-whilst keeping eye-contact with Jane.
    "I can see this is hard on you guys..."
    "I am sorry..."
    "I truly am..."
    "But I DID say it!"

A large smile creeps onto his face.

"Finish him!" Called the judge.

"..."
    "NO EXCEPTIONS!"

Steve swings full force at Jesse's head, but completely misses. The bat flies clean over Jesse's head and leaves Steve's hands, clattering to the floor. It was like he was almost fighting with himself, like there was someone else inside of him. "I can't. I won't." He sternly says, looking up with eyes of forgiveness.

0BE6832520FC237DB94A54F3914B2A4A2E3A3056

mqdefault.jpg

"NO?"

Sonya Blade was displeased at this turn of events. She grimaced, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth as she uncrossed her legs. Unholstering a laser-guided Glock 19, she pointed the barrel toward the back of Jesse's skull, contemplating momentarily. "Hmm..." Biting her lower lip, she offers a sly smirk, clicking the safety on her handgun, before holstering it. "Fine. Your win, your rules."

"Get him out of here."

Within moments, two men dressed in cyberpunk-esque outfits walk over toward Jesse's side, dragging him out of the arena.

"I declare the winner..."

"Steve Harrington!"

The crowd cheers in applause. A standing ovation, some would say.

"Your prize?"

Sonya reaches behind her, clutching a strange wrist-mounted device of sorts, throwing it onto the arena below.

If Steve decided to examine it, he'd notice it's metallic, red in color, with a singular button at the center. The moment he clicked the button...

5a6ba9b417842552248b4c5d

[CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE ATTAINED... WRIST-MOUNTED FLAMETHROWER].

Centurion_ Centurion_

Darkman watched as the fight came to an end. "Very interesting..." he muttered to himself, seeing the conclusion. The outcome was not at all what he predicted, not that he minded. He took mental note of the actions of all parties involved, before focusing on his surroundings once again. He wondered who might be the next contestant, whilst also wondering what the purpose of this all was. Darkman glanced up at the woman referee, examining her closely for a moment before looking away.

• MWjbwJJrdeJNRNT-800x450-noPad.jpg

Steve raises his hands above his head in victory as the crowd cheers. He hoped that Jesse's situation would turn out find in the end, but he still had his doubts. Steve takes his prize and stares at Sonya like he wanted to ask a question. "Hey... Can I uh..?" Steve raises a finger, and quickly drops it along with his question. "Nevermind..." He knew it would be better for him not to ask too many favors from this woman. He collected his bat and returned to Kiseki and the others.

Steve takes a seat next to Kiseki once more, a slight grin on his face. He hoped that she wouldn't freak out over the fact that he hurt someone who seemed like a decent guy, clearly forced to fight. When Steve came here he imagined fighting a real asshole, a criminal, someone who deserved it, not someone fighting for his life and the life of his lover. "Well... I won..." The babysitter jokes, scratching the back of his head. "It's not exactly money.. But it's cool, right?" He says, presenting the flamethrower to Kiseki. "I dont think you want this, but uh... We can sell it and buy you whatever you want with it?" Steve tells her, with an apologetic tone.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette L3n L3n

"Next..."

Sonya lifted her index finger, pointing at the crowd theatrically. You could feel a sense of dread intermingled with excitement fill the air. The spotlight scanned the crowd, searching for their next combatants.

"You."

The floodlights pointed at Cal Cestis, as Sonya smiled seductively at the former Jedi Padawan.

"You're up against..."

0b4e9fe3e781daf903eb60dc9abb8d96ccae997b.gifv

"I need no introductions."

A sleek, authoritarian-style dressed woman slowly descended from a balcony above. Her jackboots elegantly clipped onto the dirty, piss-soaked floor below. She audibly grunted in disgust, removing a black visor. She had gorgeous yellow-rimmed eyes, DSLs full lips, short black hair, with a serious resting bitch face.

"Ahhh, now what do we have here?"

As Cal Cestis stepped into the arena, the mystery woman could sense an aura - no, a force - she hadn't felt in ages, especially not in Millennium City which was consumed by the Dark Side. A Jedi Knight, perhaps? She was on the verge of smiling like an impish little child, at the opportunity to prove herself to Lord Vader. However, it's remarkable what one discovers while plunged in the depths of Millennium City. How it changes you.

"I can feel your presence."

Thud, thud, thud.

She sauntered closer to Cal.

"A presence I haven't felt ever since I entered the confines of this city."

"A Jedi."

A sly grin met the former Jedi Padawan.

"... Nevertheless, your demise shall come briefly."

Looking up, she raised her right arm, coming face-to-face with her fingers, wiggling it slowly.

"The Dark Side of the Force can only carry one so far..."

Blood started to run freely from her nose, blood and bile rose from her insides, tearing through her uniform's fabric. Her skin bubbled underneath the surface, roiling chemicals becoming agitated by the hormonal rush caused by her inherently antagonistic state.

"But I..."

Her skin peeled away, blackish muscle and sinew lined with red veins bursting and expanding.

"... Have become something more."

Gigantic arms spread wide, revealing a row of talons, as her slender form rose, barring her teeth.

Zb8r6qu.jpg

"Come Jedi..."

Introducing: Second Sister (Blacklight Variant)

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

x.png

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

Kiseki gave the other a lopsided smile as they approached, trying to tell the male she wasn’t upset. She had cheered for him throughout it all, despite the bad circumstances for the random guy. Steve didn’t come here knowing he’d fight someone like that.. it wasn’t his fault.
“Hey, I’m glad you won!”she responded enthusiastically as the male sat down in his old seat. She eyed the flamethrower the same she did Steve’s cursed bat, innocent curiosity. “That’s so cool looking,”Kiseki exclaimed when she finally dragged her eyes away from the weapon. “You can always keep it for yourself, if you want. I don’t really need anything,”she waved off the offer before her tone switched to a more serious one. The smile she, for the most part, always carried melted into a line. With unwavering conviction she looked at the other in the eyes before saying;

“Now, does your genitalia still hurt?”

The girl was clearly asking because of the kick earlier, and she wanted to see if he was in pain so she could test her power.

mentions: xoxo|| interactions: Steve ( Centurion_ Centurion_ ) GM ( ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette )|| location: audience

• Alexandria watched Steve fight quietly. It was a far cry from the limp slap-fest (in comparison) that her and Reimu's fight was, but it felt no less frightening to watch. Alexandria wondered why she had chosen to come here, considering that Reimu seemed to have it out for her. Now it was some "Jedi" fighting a shapeshifting monster. The Braixen shivered to think that could've been her if that Sonya woman had felt it prudent. But the monster wasn't what Alexandria got, instead, she was faced with another monster of her own: Reimu.

What's a youkai? It didn't make sense to her that the girl would think she was a monster. Sure, pokemon came in the monstrous variety, but Alexandria was more mundane, and didn't exactly register very high on a prospective trainer's wishlist. The human-turned-pokemon pondered on this as she silently clung to Kiseki's side, barely acknowledging Steve's loot. First that slender-looking man, now Reimu. It was already bad enough they were thrown into this mess without any sort of way out, but to have a list of enemies? It made her question her way of thinking. Despite not wanting Reimu dead, she wanted Alexandria dead. Even when Alexandria tried to just make her stop without hurting her too bad (looking back at her actions, she hoped that her initial possibly lethal attacks were a result of fear, and not malice), Reimu still went to the point of no return, attempting to bleed her out as painfully as she could.

Alexandria closed her eyes, then took a few deep breaths to try to calm herself. She had weapons now, and Shaxx had that lead on another scavenging run. She'd be fine. She had more friends than enemies, with Steve having seemingly forgotten his grudge. Kiseki, Claudette, Steve, Shaxx, all of these people seemed to take a kinder approach to her than the others. She had more friends than enemies, which comforted her. Maybe, she thought, she could make it up with Reimu? A kind gesture of some kind could help.....though, doubts ate at her mind. She set it aside, resolving to come to a decision later on, whether it be a few minutes later on down the road, or upon their return to the nightclub.

Cal_Jedi.jpg
Cal Kestis
Interactions:
ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette (GM), Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)​

• Cal squinted his eyes as the spotlight suddenly stopped on him. While he wasn't keen on having to participate in this blood sport, it seemed that one could always spare their opponent should they win the fight. So, if Cal won he wouldn't have to kill anyone in cold blood. And if he lost... Well, hopefully, whoever he was up against was as merciful as he was. As attention was drawn to his opponent, Cal's eyes widened in shock as he could not believe who he would be facing.

"I need no introductions."

"You're an Imperial Inquisitor." The words had escaped his lips just as he was thinking it. Cal had learned of the Inquisitors sometime after the Clone Wars, but he had never seen one until just now. Their only mission was to hunt and kill every last remaining Jedi in the galaxy.

"Ahhh, now what do we have here? I can feel your presence. A presence I haven't felt ever since I entered the confines of this city. A Jedi."

She knew. She knew that he was a Jedi, but how? His connection to the Force had been severed when Order 66 had begun, and he had been cut off from it completely when he woke up in Millenium City. But here, in this building, he felt different. He could feel the Force inside of him and all around him like he once had all those years ago as a Padawan learner. Whatever this place was, it was returning what he had lost the day his Master died.

There was a weapon available for him, though he knew it quite well. In the middle of the arena, lying on the ground was the lightsaber of his Master, Jaro Tapal, just as it had been when Cal had inherited it from him. Using the Force, he pulled it towards himself and grabbed it when it was within range. Immediately, he applied pressure to the handle, thus switching the weapon on and allowing the glowing blue blade of plasma to extend from the lightsaber's emitter. Immediately, he took on a defensive stance, knowing better than to rush into combat with this more experienced opponent.

"... Nevertheless, your demise shall come briefly. The Dark Side of the Force can only carry one so far... But I..."

Cal could do nothing but watch as the Inquisitor underwent her stomach-churning transformation. He gripped his blade tighter and clenched his teeth, anticipating an attack at any moment.

"...Have become something more."

Fear clutched at Cal's breast as the woman's terrifying new form had revealed itself. Though he did his best to try and stave it off, he could almost hear the voice of his Master pleading with him to run. "You've become a monster," were the only words he could muster. She had allowed the Dark Side to consume her and that had undoubtedly led to what she was today. But this hideous metamorphosis had nothing to do with the Force, Cal could sense it. Whatever this was had been born from flesh, blood, and bone created by some moralless science no doubt. Whether it was some kind of experiment by the Empire or something else entirely, Cal knew he had to end it here.

"Come Jedi..."

Cal summoned the courage to form a smile and locked eyes with his monstrous opponent. "Ladies first," he quipped.​

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
1575614651594.png

• Vitan saw the face fly in front of the nice girl she met earlier when they were brought here, grimacing at the sight and hiding behind the others with her hands on The Jedi's shoulders. She shouldn't have come here and stayed in the nightclub. Vitan wanted to follow Cal since she didn't want to be alone bawling her eyes out to a random bartender again but this is just too much for her. The Cosmic Plaything expected a regular fight tournament, not a death battle. She should have expected this thanks to her shitty luck and the name of the tournament, Vitan thought that was just a cool name for it!

A few fights happened and the participants got awarded for their troubles. Cool, Vitan haven't been picked yet which is a relief since she's not a fighter, nobody would think her frail ass body would be good for a fight but they pick even the least physically capable people in the group like that Asian girl and fox creature, she was about to leave and go back to the nightclub so she wouldn't have to kill someone until her good buddy got picked. Oh no. She ran back to the crowd to see who he's going up against.

Vitan was already scared enough for Cal and her worries grew stronger the moment his opponent started transforming. Vitan bit her nails unsure if The Jedi can survive whatever that thing is.​

"Come Jedi..."

Cal summoned the courage to form a smile and locked eyes with his monstrous opponent. "Ladies first," he quipped.​
[/Tab]

Trilla didn't need any further invitation.

With two massive claws stretched outright, she came up, impossibly developed blackened muscle slabs glistening in the lights above, coming at Cal all too fast. At least, to the untrained human eye. Like the Jedi was going through slow motion, and she was being fast-forwarded. A blurr trailed behind Trilla's every movement, eyes burning a malevolent orange.

If successful, the Sith Inquisitor's claw would drive into the Padawan's chest cavity, shredding his uniform, the tips of her blade impaling his soft flesh, before finally rocketing him into a nearby club patron. Not enough to kill not. Not yet.

• Steve's expression goes through several stages of change:
    Joy when she cheered and celebrated his victory,
    Disappointment when she rejected the weapon and the prospect of selling it for money,
    And confusion when she asked about his genitals.

original.gif

Clearly caught off guard by her sudden change in emotion and the absurdity of the question, he was left dumbfounded and clueless. "W-What..? Do my genitals hurt..?" He stutters, repeating her question back to her, perhaps he misheard her or she got muddled up on her words and said the wrong thing. Bigger questions floated around Steve's head, was this how asian girls told guys that they were aroused or attracted to them? Was she genuinely concerned about his genitals after Jesse booted him in the groin?

Lost in his own mind, Steve looks down at his crotch and then back to Kiseki.
    "I don't know..?" He answers uncertainly.

giphy.gif

L3n L3n

Cal Kestis
Interactions:
ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette (GM) Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)

• Cal exhaled as the mutated Inquisitor came charging towards him, claws out and seeking his chest. He had to keep telling himself that he wasn't scared, that he could win this. If he did that enough, he might believe it eventually. It was obvious what Trilla was planning to do with such a straightforward attack, but Cal still wasn't sure how best to avoid it. He didn't have time to think as Trilla was quickly closing the distance between them. Before she could impale him with her claws, he'd jump over her head, somersaulting behind her. He'd turn around and deliver a Force Push, sending her flying or simply knocking her back at the least.

Cal Kestis
Interactions:
ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette (GM) Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)

• Cal exhaled as the mutated Inquisitor came charging towards him, claws out and seeking his chest. He had to keep telling himself that he wasn't scared, that he could win this. If he did that enough, he might believe it eventually. It was obvious what Trilla was planning to do with such a straightforward attack, but Cal still wasn't sure how best to avoid it. He didn't have time to think as Trilla was quickly closing the distance between them. Before she could impale him with her claws, he'd jump over her head, somersaulting behind her. He'd turn around and deliver a Force Push, sending her flying or simply knocking her back at the least.

• second_sister__trilla_suduri____shadow_hand_4_by_chaosemperor971_ddkhf7t-150.jpg

Trilla flew into the air as Cal's Force Push caught the Inquisitor off-balance, sending her plummeting into an adjacent pillar. A shard of jagged broken metal, once identified as a plumbing pipe, stuck out from the wall. The back of Sith Inquisitor's head slammed violently into the pipe, as it buried itself in her face, puncturing her eyeballs and driving a sliver of metal through the cartilage of her nose. The sheer kinetic force hits her so hard, the bone surrounding her nasal cavity dislodges and presses back, puncturing her brain and subsequently bone tearing at her brain stem.

"Uuugh..."

She moaned pitifully, the remnants of once beautiful yellow-rimmed eyes rolling into the back of her head. Her body lay there, motionless, as she slumped over, arms dangling at her sides, positioned and held upward by the jagged metal pipe.

Was... was that it?

giphy.gif

The crowd roared in applause, cheering Cal's name as Sonya Blade smirked, crossing her legs once more. She didn't say a word, just sat there and watched.

Last edited:
Cal stood there, watching his opponent slam into the pillar and seemingly die. But that couldn't be the end of it. There was no way. This woman wasn't just another stormtrooper or some mindless beast. She was a cold, ruthless killer who would use any advantage she could to get the upper hand on her prey. Cal wouldn't put feigning death past his dark foe.

He could hear his master's last words repeating in his mind, 'Trust only in the Force.' So he loosened the grip on the hilt of his lightsaber, switching it off, and closed his eyes to try to detect any signs of life in his fallen foe. Trickery and deceit were some of the Empire's greatest weapons. Cal would not allow himself to be fooled so easily.

Cal stood there, watching his opponent slam into the pillar and seemingly die. But that couldn't be the end of it. There was no way. This woman wasn't just another stormtrooper or some mindless beast. She was a cold, ruthless killer who would use any advantage she could to get the upper hand on her prey. Cal wouldn't put feigning death past his dark foe.

He could hear his master's last words repeating in his mind, 'Trust only in the Force.' So he loosened the grip on the hilt of his lightsaber, switching it off, and closed his eyes to try to detect any signs of life in his fallen foe. Trickery and deceit were some of the Empire's greatest weapons. Cal would not allow himself to be fooled so easily.

Trilla's eyes shot open, lungs filled with air as she roared in defiance, ripping her bloodied, matted skull from the jagged metal pipe with a sickening 'schlick!'. You could see bits of brain matter and gore trail messily from it's dirty edge. Her facial features, a bloody ruin, with flesh barely clinging on began knitting itself up in rapid succession.

Without warning, she slammed both of her palms into the Earth below. Her ruby red veins pulsating, as three spikes of massive, black biomass, their exterior as hard as crystals, erupts from the arena floor. Two of them charge towards both of Cal's flanks, while the third attempts to impale him from the center.

MEANWHILE...

The arena rumbled violently, as the Earth crackled beneath you. A crowd of club patrons exploded in a haze of blood and flesh, splattering the floor, the walls, the ceiling, and you as powerful tendrils protruded from the arena battleground. You felt wobbly as you struggled to cling onto what seemed to be an Earthquake...

Centurion_ Centurion_ GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack L3n L3n PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jrzag42 Jrzag42 C Club peeps

Hunter

As Hunter was surveying the fight silently and impassively, clicking her tongue every now and again. Some inbred instinct alerted her to watch out, and just in time as the woman the "Jedi" was fighting thrust her hands into the ground and almost immediately the entire arena was struck by an earthquake and powerful trendrils burst out from the ground. Hunter reacted quickly, perhaps more quickly than the others, and dodged the tendrils that burst out of the ground, narrowing avoiding being a shiss kabob, by jumping back a few feet and landing almost perfect, almost. Her footing slipped as the ground shook and she lost her balance momentarilly before attempting to anchor herself onto the ground, all the while keeping an eye on the ceiling, ready to jump back if it starts falling.

x.png

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

Steve’s confusion seemed to confuse Kiseki. “Uhm,”she blinked trying to wrap her head around something that even she didn’t know. “You got kicked,”she reminded with a shy smile, “I was just wondering if it still hurt.” She had decided that she should of started with that. It was way better than original question.

Kiseki’s eyes lit up at the sight of Cal fighting, glad to finally see the male again. Any trace of awkwardness was suddenly gone from her as she cheered, “Go Cal!” She wasn’t sure what was going on to be honest, but as long as he won without being injured she wasn’t bothered. Suddenly the area seemed to shake, and she struggled to stand up from her seat. She clung onto Steve and Alexandria, hoping to whatever higher power there was that the three of them, and Cal, would make it out of this place alive. “Let’s get out of here!”she shouted, hoping the two of them could hear her under all the chaos.

mentions: Cal ( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack ) || interactions: Steve ( Centurion_ Centurion_ ) Alexandria ( Sleek Sleek ) || location: the audience

Cal Kestis
Interactions:
ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette (GM)

Cal's eyes shot open as Trilla regained consciousness and sent a wave of spikes to surround and pierce through him. Left with nowhere to run, Cal's only option was to jump. Leaping upwards, higher than your average human could ever go, he grabbed onto a steel beam and pulled himself up. This is where all that training with Master Jaro and all the climbing around old Republic Star Destroyers would hopefully pay off. Cal switched on his lightsaber and looked around to make sure Vitan and the others were okay.

He could see Kiseki, Vitan, the people who fought in previous matches and other people he recognized from the truck. Cal was relieved to see that they were okay as the Inquisitor's tendrils had slaughtered a score of patrons. Also among the crowd, Cal could still see Sonya Blade who had not yet evacuated. "She's going to kill everyone here," he pleaded, "You have to stop this now before it's too late!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back