• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City: Simulant - Quest: Fight 4 Your Life

Alexandria grunted as the ball of the flail hit the stick, the steel splintering and going through the wood, and the ball going through and slamming into Reimu's chest, the Braixen still shining the flashlight into her face

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Jlegogames Jlegogames

Reimu falls on her back, and with assistance of her hips, kicks Alexandria's legs away. She blinks for a moment and opens her eyes. Still blurry, but she can still see. She looked to her stick. Was that... paper? No, it was just her mind messing with her. Something she new for sure was that the stick was near exactly how long she needed it.

Alexandria fell to the ground, winded, and rolled onto her side. She managed to hold onto the flashlight, but scrambled for the flail, since she didn't manage to keep ahold of that. The Braixen felt fear flood her limbs. While she was fighting to get Reimu to stop, she had a sinking feeling the girl was going to try to kill Alexandria, regardless of her intentions.

Reimu gets up and steps on Alexandria's wrist on the hand that was reaching for the flail. "What kind of youkai even are you?" She questioned Alexandria, as Reimu held her stick at Alexandria in a threatening way.

kisspng-mortal-kombat-x-mortal-kombat-special-forces-sony-5af9ee230ae6f1.5165081315263288670447.jpg

Sonya grew immeasurably bored of this fight.

You could hear her groan with displeasure as she lifted a hand, "Enough!"

The crowd grew silent as the Black Dragon leader sat up from her throne, "You two bore me. I call..."

"Draw. Awards? Hmm..."

"Due to the fact you both survived, I'll give you both..."

"A [9mm Berreta] with 24 rounds each. A simple fight equals a simple reward."

Sleek Sleek
Jlegogames Jlegogames

Alexandria, grunted in response....still pinned down by Reimu. Sonya's rewards were nice, but she was still being threatened by a child.

"I don't even know what that is! I'm a pokemon, not whatever that is!"

She cried out, feeling her wrist burning with pain as the girl ground her heel into the Braixen.

Reimu didn't get off of Alexandra. "Well, I'll find out eventually..." just before she thrusted her stick at Alexandra's neck. If it doesn't puncture, then she pulls it back and thrusts again. She continues until Alexandra dies.

Reimu didn't get off of Alexandra. "Well, I'll find out eventually..." just before she thrusted her stick at Alexandra's neck. If it doesn't puncture, then she pulls it back and thrusts again. She continues until Alexandra dies.

Before Reimu could deliver the killing blow, a shot rang out from the crowd, and a 9mm bullet skyrocketed toward Reimu's stick. A loud 'crack!' is heard throughout the venue, as Sonya Blade stands up, glaring at the psychopathic Asian girl with malevolent eyes, "I said enough!"

Jlegogames Jlegogames

Alexandria panted loudly, thinking she was about to die for a second. The girl wasn't gonna stop, she was gonna kill her regardless! First that weird guy who stabbed another guy for no reason, now this girl? The Braixen shook with fear, looking up at Sonya as she wriggled, still pinned by her arm. She then looked to Steve and Kiseki with a scared look, her eyes wide with shock.

"Don't kill me! I wasn't going to kill you!"

She begged, tears welling up in her eyes.

L3n L3n Centurion_ Centurion_ Jlegogames Jlegogames ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

"So that's what guns do..." Reimu said. She walks away from her enemy and takes her reward and her flashlight back. "Don't worry, youkai. You things just resurrect anyway." She commented to Alexandria.

"No we don't! I'm not a youkai!"

She cried as she got to her feet, taking her reward and moving away from Reimu at a fairly quick pace. She moved to where Kiseki and Steve were sitting, and tried to make herself look smaller, practically pressing herself against Kiseki in a pathetic attempt to hide from Reimu. Alexandria didn't want to have anything to do with this girl anymore, and stowed the beretta and the ammo in her tail, along with her MP5. The pistol was easier to manage than the machine gun anyhow, and was probably easier to maintain.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette L3n L3n Jlegogames Jlegogames Centurion_ Centurion_

"Next..."

Sonya lifted her index finger, pointing at the crowd theatrically. You could feel a sense of dread intermingled with excitement fill the air. The spotlight scanned the crowd, searching for their next combatants.

"You."

The floodlights pointed at Steve, as Sonya smiled seductively at the teen.

"You're up against..."

A loud cheering resonated with the crowd, as a beat-up hobo entered the arena. His eyes were dead, sporting a shaggy beard and bed head. He inhaled deeply, biting his lower lip, as if contemplating his actions.

tumblr_mtx9pdat7v1rxnwbuo2_500.gif

"Jesse Pinkman!"

Centurion_ Centurion_

Hunter

Hunter rolled her eyes at the asian chick. "Your assumbations are going to get an innocent creature killed ya know ... she's not a Yokai.... but go ahead carry on with your deulsion I don't care." She turned her eyes toward the arena.

x.png

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

Kiseki’s stomach sure was queasy after the face matter flew across the room to her feet. The only reason she didn’t grab her friends to run away was how calm Steve was about this. A person literally got decapitated and he still wanted her to watch his fight. “I uh,”she stumbled out as she looked around the rough crowd before holding her own arms to calm herself. “Okay.” She did everything she could to silently watch the “show” happening in front of her, but the moment Alexandria made eye contact with her she couldn’t help but shake. On the others face was a look of complete terror, and Kiseki wished she could help the girl from the bottom of her heart.

At the sound of a gun shot she almost jumped out of her skin. She couldn’t believe Reimu, the Asian girl her and Steve went to rescue, almost killed Alexandria, the fox person Kiseki had tended to on the same mission. It was appalling, and the fact that people actually enjoyed this made her sick. ‘But.. at least the people fighting would die doing something they wanted to, right?’the girl thought, trying to desperately find some good in this.

“Do you have to go fight? We can escape now,”Kiseki asked Steve, looking up at him with watering eyes. “Our friend almost got killed by our other friend,”her voice was shaky. “This place is just crazy.” The doctor wrapped an arm around Alexandria letting the girl press into her. “I’m so so sorry,”she whispered, feeling terrible that she encouraged coming here.

mentions: Reimu ( Jlegogames Jlegogames ) || interactions: Steve ( Centurion_ Centurion_ ) Alexandria ( Sleek Sleek ) || location: audience

Last edited:
Dandy looks towards Reimu with a massive smile on his face, “Hey, did I ever tell you that you’re beautiful?” he says while invading her personal space “your face is like Shakespeare, what’s your name?”

• harrington.gif

"Wish me luck." Steve tells Kiseki with a smug look on his face. "If you don't cheer for me, I'll die!" He called to her as he walked to the ring.

Steve eyes down his opponent, "Pinkman, eh? Just call it quits and you won't have to meet my new bat, Robin!" He taunts, slinging his weapon over his shoulder.

L3n L3n ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

• harrington.gif

"Wish me luck." Steve tells Kiseki with a smug look on his face. "If you don't cheer for me, I'll die!" He called to her as he walked to the ring.

Steve eyes down his opponent, "Pinkman, eh? Just call it quits and you won't have to meet my new bat, Robin!" He taunts, slinging his weapon over his shoulder.

L3n L3n ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

"Cocky, I love it!" Sonya remarked from her throne above.

Jesse bent over, saying nothing, picking up a crowbar from the ground beneath him. His eyes affixed toward Steve, "I don't have a choice..." he quipped, gaze hardening as he grit his teeth, "Please man, I got a girl... I need to save her..."

An image of a black-haired female flashed in-front of Jesse's mind, his fingers clenching his crowbar even harder, whitening his knuckles.

Jesse encircled the barbed-wire baseball bat wielding Steve, "I'm sorry!" He yelled before lunging forward, swinging the crowbar in a downward arc, attempting to smash his weapon directly into Steve's dome.

Centurion_ Centurion_

“What a pretty name, just for a perfect looking specimen as of yourself” he says while examining her boobs “I like what you’ve got”. Dandy waits a moment to speak again “About that animal thing, I need it alive. It’s my ticket to pay day, you see?”

x.png

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

Kiseki seemed to swallow most of her excess worrying as the male made his way over to where he and the random guy were supposed to fight. She knew the other wanted her to cheer for him, and if he didn’t win, though he would, she knew she’d regret not doing it for the rest of her life.

“Go Steve! You got this!”she called out, even as the crowbar swung at his head which didn’t fail to make her wince.

She wished her friends had better hobbies.

mentions: Reimu ( Jlegogames Jlegogames ) || interactions: Steve ( Centurion_ Centurion_ ) GM ( ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette ) || location: audience

• giphy.gif

Steve was confident, he'd psyched himself up for this. It was clear that mentally he was already winning the fight. His confidence only grew when the judge applauded him for his witty remarks. Steve tightened his grip on the bat, he was prepared for anything this guy would throw at him.

Or so he thought he was.

"I don't have a choice..." Jesse whimpered, he continued to mention how he was also fighting for a girl, except his girl needed saving. "Hey, woah, woah whaddya' mea-" His question was cut short as the man charged towards him and attempted dome him. Thrown off by the sudden change in circumstances of the situation, he's caught off guard and unable to retaliate with force. He places two hands on his bat and catches the crowbar above him, lodging it below the claw of the crowbar. He pushes back with force, attempting to push back Jesse and gain some distance.

"I'm fighting for a girl here too, buddy! Don't try and get me to listen to your bullshit if you're going to try dome me!" He shouts at Jesse, clearly disgruntled and confused. He was panicked, he felt somewhat guilty about injuring this man.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

• giphy.gif

Steve was confident, he'd psyched himself up for this. It was clear that mentally he was already winning the fight. His confidence only grew when the judge applauded him for his witty remarks. Steve tightened his grip on the bat, he was prepared for anything this guy would throw at him.

Or so he thought he was.

"I don't have a choice..." Jesse whimpered, he continued to mention how he was also fighting for a girl, except his girl needed saving. "Hey, woah, woah whaddya' mea-" His question was cut short as the man charged towards him and attempted dome him. Thrown off by the sudden change in circumstances of the situation, he's caught off guard and unable to retaliate with force. He places two hands on his bat and catches the crowbar above him, lodging it below the claw of the crowbar. He pushes back with force, attempting to push back Jesse and gain some distance.

"I'm fighting for a girl here too, buddy! Don't try and get me to listen to your bullshit if you're going to try dome me!" He shouts at Jesse, clearly disgruntled and confused. He was panicked, he felt somewhat guilty about injuring this man.

Jesse stumbled backward, the hook of the crowbar dislodging from the body of Steve's baseball bat. Tears welled in his eyes, "Then what the FUCK am I supposed to do, HUH? Do you think they're going to allow either of us to get out of here alive?" The murder-hobo encircled Steve, anticipating his next move. Judging by his body language, you could tell this guy was inexperienced in combat. He was scared for his life, and therefore, easily predictable.

1575595842662.jpeg

"My girl, they've got her locked up somewhere. If I win this one fight, th-they promised they'd let her live. Give her a second chance."

Lunging forward, Jesse faked a blow toward Steve's midsection with the crowbar only for his foot to fly forward, like kicking a field goal, directly at the teen's groin.​

Centurion_ Centurion_

• tumblr_oyjw1lb83E1qalsn9o5_500.gif

Steve licks his lips and takes a more conservative pose, almost like a bullfighter he swings his bat from side to side, eyes locked onto Jesse's. He didn't seem strong or like he had any hidden talents, he was pretty average just like Steve. "Look at my two other friends in the stand, they both got out alive!" He tells his opponent, trying to stay as focused as possible. The two slowly circled around the arena, both anticipating the other to make a move.

Jesse told Steve about his girl, his heart sunk deep in his chest. What if that was Nancy, Robin or even Kiseki? He would fight just as he is, grasp at anything and everything to save someone he cared for. "Slow down, buddy we can work this out.." Steve says, holding out a hand in an attempt to try to reason with him.

Suddenly, he would attack. Steve in-turn responded with another block, pointing the bat towards the floor. Steve soon found that the crowbar didn't connect and he winced in pain as Jesse's foot flew straight into his groin. He bought his bat up from the failed block and jabbed at Jesse's nose with the hilt of his bat before taking a quick few steps back. If he could make some distance, he would place a hand on his crotch, a face of discomfort and pain.

tumblr_oaxzpzUOmv1ua1nbgo1_500.gifv

• tumblr_oyjw1lb83E1qalsn9o5_500.gif

Steve licks his lips and takes a more conservative pose, almost like a bullfighter he swings his bat from side to side, eyes locked onto Jesse's. He didn't seem strong or like he had any hidden talents, he was pretty average just like Steve. "Look at my two other friends in the stand, they both got out alive!" He tells his opponent, trying to stay as focused as possible. The two slowly circled around the arena, both anticipating the other to make a move.

Jesse told Steve about his girl, his heart sunk deep in his chest. What if that was Nancy, Robin or even Kiseki? He would fight just as he is, grasp at anything and everything to save someone he cared for. "Slow down, buddy we can work this out.." Steve says, holding out a hand in an attempt to try to reason with him.

Suddenly, he would attack. Steve in-turn responded with another block, pointing the bat towards the floor. Steve soon found that the crowbar didn't connect and he winced in pain as Jesse's foot flew straight into his groin. He bought his bat up from the failed block and jabbed at Jesse's nose with the hilt of his bat before taking a quick few steps back. If he could make some distance, he would place a hand on his crotch, a face of discomfort and pain.

tumblr_oaxzpzUOmv1ua1nbgo1_500.gifv

Jesse knew this wouldn't be a happy ending. Nothing in his life ever did. His life was full of regret: Meeting Heisenberg, imprisonment by a gang of Neo-Nazi drug dealers, not to mention countless times he was arrested by the police. Steve's words fell on deaf ears. No matter how hard he tried, the former drug addict and meth dealer wouldn't budge. If there's one thing he could make right, he'd save Jane. It's the least he could do.

"I'm sorry, man..."

After the feign and kick to the groin, Jesse felt white hot pain radiate from his nostrils, a loud 'crack!' was audibly heard, his nose bleeding profusely as Steve's bat connected. He groaned in pain, index and middle finger pressed against his now dislocated septum, gritting his teeth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He screamed before...

main-qimg-2d2916b790a136c050b40ae93fdbd537

In the far corner of the venue, a girl could be witnessed tied with her hands behind her back, tears streaming down her eyes. Her face was swollen purple, lips busted and discolored from weeks of abuse, as two men sporting leather jackets and jeans stood beside her; a knowing expression on their faces.

"Nnngh..." Jesse reeled back, his focus reinvigorated before charging at Steve like a wild animal, howling at the top of his lungs. He dropped his crowbar onto the dirty arena floor, hoping to ram into his mid-section and bring him onto the ground.

Centurion_ Centurion_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back