• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Millennium City: Recruitment Wave Three Sign-Up Thread! [Massive Crossover RP]

Pic: toyhou.se/336467.nerine-cascadia/gallery (Mortal form, one with the red coat.)

Character Name: Nerine Cascadia (Commonly Cas/Cascade)

Canon: Oc

Attributes:
+Stealthy
+Trained in Firearms. Trained as an assassin.
+Has/had some control over the water element. (Very weak)
+ high Agility.
-Low endurance.
-Dense
-Stubborn
-Weaker to magic

Personality: Dense, Stubborn, loyal, haunted, frank, reckless, reliable, Faithful

Bio:
Cascade is a young spirit, and it shows in her attitude. She's frank, telling her opinion bluntly and usually unwelcome. She recklessly charges in to everything head-on, with out care for a plan. She's stubborn as all hell, and won't let up on her stance at any cost. Added with the fact that dense and obvious makes it a lot worse for her and people around her..

She rarely gets close to people. Still haunted by her first death, she mistrusts almost everyone. It's also led to her undying hatred for humans. Though, the few she lets get close to, she is doggly loyal and protective. Almost to obsession. She'll believe in them, and follow them to the depths of hell.

Posting speed: [How frequently can you post, what time you're usually available for posting. FAIR WARNING. MILLENNIUM CAN BE A VERY FAST PACED RP COMMUNITY. BE PREPARED.] Usually within the hour. Probably quicker.

Transformers_Ironhide.jpg
Punch Gallery

270px-HeavyistheHead_ironhide_punches_devastator.jpg

250px-AHM7_Ironhide_assaults_Mirage.jpg

320px-Ironhide_punches_Hot_Rod.jpg

250px-Ironhidepuncheseveryone.jpg

Attributes: [Your strengths and weaknesses/skills are included here] "They don't make them like they used to" is an apt description of Ironhide--he's yesterday's model, but he's built to last. With strength matched by very few Autobots aboard the Ark, and an arsenal containing one too many weapons to count, there is little this Cybertronian drill sergeant can't do-- and when he encounters a problem?
Well...

He uses a little something called his bare, scrappin' knuckles.
Personality: The literal equivalent of a robot drill sergeant, Ironhide is a stubborn bot-- one loyal to Optimus, no matter the cost, and one who enjoys letting his fists do the talking. And he lets his fists do the talking a lot.
Like, seriously.
A lot.
Bio: Once again, the attributes and personality say it all.

Posting speed: [How frequently can you post, what time you're usually available for posting. FAIR WARNING. MILLENNIUM CAN BE A VERY FAST PACED RP COMMUNITY. BE PREPARED.] Very frequent. Timezone's ETC.

Last edited:
Pic:
QcWYt7I.jpg

Character Name:
Weiss Schnee

Canon:
RWBY

Attributes: [Your strengths and weaknesses/skills are included here]:
As the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, Weiss was raised from youth to strive to be the best in all she did, and combat was no exception. As a testament to her skills, Weiss was on the top ranking of the sparring class. Weiss can move quickly and is creative on the battlefield.
Weiss' weapon of choice is Myrtenaster, a Multi-Action Dust Rapier. The rapier has a revolving chamber inside the guard, which has six slots in total, each of which contains a vial of powdered Dust. The revolving chamber is constantly stocked with red, cyan, purple, white, yellow, and blue Dust.
Weiss utilizes the Dust in combat to create various effects that suit the situation. When not using Myrtenaster with the dust, Weiss utilizes her speed to dodge attacks and her sword to deliver damage through quick thrusts that leave little room for counters.
She is extraordinarily fast like Ruby and seems to almost teleport from place to place. She fights gracefully, as if she were dancing on ice, and uses her powers to their full effect.
Weiss unfortunately has limited endurance, and will often be exhausted soon before others, which can cause her to loose fights if she dosent beat her opponent quickly. Weiss is also unable to take very heavy hits, and is susceptible to being knocked out if she does not dodge.

Personality:
Cold at first, living up to her moniker 'Ice Queen', but she can warm up to people she trusts. Weiss can be scolding, and near controlling in her instance of her standards, but she is not unreasonable. She will admit when she's wrong, even if it's very begrudgingly. She can come across as arrogant, even if she's only just very confident in her abilities.

Bio:
Weiss is an heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, a powerful and rich corporation based in the kingdom of Atlas that is infamous for its sometimes shady business dealings, dangerous practices, and the mistreatment of its Faunus laborers. Both the SDC and the Schnee family have been targets of the White Fang terrorist organization for years, leading to Weiss' inherent distrust of the Faunus. Weiss chose becoming a Huntress and going to school in a different kingdom over taking a job at SDC. Her goal is to restore her family's honor, as she does not agree with her father's business methods

Posting speed:
I tend to be able to post fast if its a weekend. I post slower if its a weekday. However, since I will be starting my first year of college soon, I think my posting schedule will be much different.

(BTW if i need to change anything or I missed something, please let me know! Thanks!
EDIT: I changed my character from Yang to Weiss)​

Last edited:
Pic:
16-abbey-lee-as-the-stalk.png

the_stalk_by_spaciousinterior-d5pbcna.jpg

Character Name: Lottie Ravennemes

Canon: Original Character

Attributes:

The weakness is her heart. Whoever owns it can hold her life in their hands.

Has two forms she can switch between at will, her humanoid form and her “Elfer”.

Her partners are her life.

Powers -

Illusion - Perhaps her strongest ability is to allow you only to see what she wants you to see.

Poison (Ex) Bite—injury; kiss-injury. Venom runs through her system. In the pallet of her mouth she has a venomous sack that connects to her teeth. From here she can distribute poison from her mouth via kisses, bites or even her spit.

Detects Read, Detect magic & True Seeing. Ability to detect any type of magic or poison one may be hidden and read all scrolls and spell books.

Wards & Symbols Array of magic effects protect area or see runes or styles with ability to trigger them if wanted.

Obscuring mist Creates a fog around person or persons.

Mage Hand 5-pound telekinesis.

Mage Armor Gives subject armor bonus.

Magic Missile A missile of arcane.

Charm Monster Makes monster believe it is your ally.

Antimagic Field Negates magic within 10 ft.

Reverse Gravity Objects and creatures fall upward.

Personality: Play & Find out.

Bio:

Have you ever wanted something so badly it’s all you thought about day and night? For it to be a fire, unfettered without the chains that hold us down. It can’t be called a dream even or even a desire. It’s a need. So deep it’s in the blood. Its in your bones. To even understand her you have to understand her need. Her lasciviousness for him..

Her story begins much like any one else in a kingdom in Rhydin. A traveling enchanter Christie Fry, her mother, met a knight known as Ida Ravennemes on a trip around the normal merchant grounds This serious magic knight’s almond-shaped eyes are the color of rich cream and his short, straight, silky, blode hair is worn in a simple style. He had for many years been known member of the Rebellious Commonwealth of the kingdom she sold too but he also had a smile and power one couldn’t deny.

He has an elegant build. He has earth powers that are invoked by a staff. His uniform is mostly black, and it resembles a businessman’s suit. Over the years she became closer to him and went from a merchant trader to a friend of his. It was one day on the business roads where her and the other travelers got attacked and Ida saved her and the others.

She was awe stuck by the man she couldn’t help but to fall in love with him. With a failing marriage and other kids at home he did his best to refuse her and she tried to put away the foolish crush and move on. Another year past and he was there when she came to town. This time she had been wanted by him, be it the booze or just the need to be closer to someone. A one night stand and another quickie in the pale morning sun lead to the conception.

The season passed and so did she from the town. The next year she didn’t come to visit the man nor the kingdom and he thought she was avoiding her. It wasn’t until the following that the reason for hr absence became clear. A toddler was attached to her leg with the same silky straight blonde hair, blue eyes like her mother and almond shaped like his own. No words were exchanged on the matter but they knew. They both knew.

Kingdom came to war and it was honestly the only thing the girl remembered about the kingdom. When she was old enough her mother sent her to a magic school to learn her way of enchanting and other kinds of magic. It was there she joined the guild (sponsored by her school and another few local ones) and started taking assignments. Some of them were solos but others - well they needed to be teamed.

The younger kids of that guild were tested and teamed up in groups by people who were thought to be compatible for adventures. The pairing had lead her to a team she would never forget and one who would always have her heart. A goblin known as Tank (who was the best fighter she ever seen), Samlan the maenad archer, and Carvyre Spelloyal the human cleric.

They worked together and found nothing could stop them. As they were getting popular they felt almost indestructible an as kids do some of them started falling for each other. The one she fell for, was Samlan someone who thankfully shared the same feelings. Together they ran adventures, got married, adopted a Cat and planned their retirement.

These were the things most young couples imagine with each other but mostly they don’t happen. Her husband was lost on a mission, she was stuck with the Cat who hated her and she her emotional state seemed shut off to the rest of the world.

She really just didn’t care to try. It wasn’t about sex, god knows she knew sex was different. Even before she was old enough to understand the words, Lottie’s Mother told her about sex. How you can be close as possible with someone, them inside you, and still be worlds apart.

This was how she distanced herself from others but half the time it wasn’t even worth it. Soon enough she got bored of it all and took a break from adventuring and her own guild to come to the common lands in Rhydin. Here she joined a new guild, started a new life, and now just enjoys what she can.

Posting speed: Often enough to make it fun.

Pic: home-healthy-vending-machine-03-200x300.png

Character Name: Zuhälter (pronounced zoo-halt-air)

Canon: I'm a fucking wireless-walking-vending machine from Earth, from the year of 3017. Age: I don't age, i'm a fucking vending machine.

Attributes: I have the power to spawn any food at anytime. I use teleportation as my transportation. I can electrocute you if you're in my sights, so back the fuck off and don't fuck with me.

Personality: I love memes. I love telling people how they die. I love looking at power outlets.

Bio: I'm from 3017, I was currently in 2149, giving food to the Russians (I will not tell why the Russians needed food), I was then going to travel to 2017 to give food to kids in Africa and now I'm stuck here. Posting speed: During the Summer, I can get on daily. (Doesn't mean I will though.)

Attachments

• home-healthy-vending-machine-03-200x300.png
    home-healthy-vending-machine-03-200x300.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 12
latest

sfm__giant_dad_by_happy_heavy-daghd7b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Character Name: Giantdad

Canon: Dark Souls/OC

Attributes:
  • VIT 48: The GiantDad is nigh-invulnerable, casul katanas cannot harm him.
  • END 66: The GiantDad cannot tire. He also can carry near anything, especially his entire team.
  • ATT 12: Magic is for casuls. He does not use it.
  • STR 16: Enough strength to carry armor made for demi-god Giants, and to wield the best sword the world has ever seen. The Father of Giants shall bench mountains.
  • DEX 10: DON'T TELL ANYONE YOU LEVELED THAT UP YOU FUCKIN FGT
  • ARMOR OF GIANTS: GIANTS, GIANTS, GIANTS, BECOME UNSTOPPABLE
  • HAVEL'S RING AND RING OF FAVOR AND PROTECTION: HEALTH, STAMINA, ENDURANCE
  • BLACK FLAME: He is a Master of Pyromancy.
  • FATHER MASK: He's a good father.
  • CHAOS ZWEIHANDER: The mightiest sword, imbued with Chaos flames. Cleaves through casuls.
  • GRASSCREST SHIELD: HE SHALT NEVER TIRE

Personality: The Father of Giants is the greatest warrior within the confines of his universe. Yet he is a humble man, and treats others with genuine respect. However, he can give no mercy to casuls. (A casul being anyone using a gun or acting in a manner that he disapproves of) He cannot physically be afraid of anything, as he is the Father of Giants.

Bio: The Father of Giants, he single-handedly built Anor Londo for the gods to reside in. After Age began the Age of Fire, he vanquished the Archtrees, and began to hunt the scrubs among the human populations, keeping them pure. But, after a while, his build became outdated, and he was forced to leave the land he called home. Now, Giantdad roams Millenium City, killing the casul scum.

Posting speed: no

Pic:
mp2YQ
mp2YQ

Character Name: Jaeger
VCNDZnh

Canon: OC

Attributes: Great at hand to hand combat, great at swordfighting, is good at shooting a bow, is good at many more weapons.

Personality: He carries a dark past with him and many years of ignorance, loneliness and hatred, but now he wishes to change and not be the monster everyone sees him for, but a hero and someone they can trust.

Bio: Grew up in a village in a kingdom called Narathan. At the age of 19, he lost all he had in a terrible disaster, more of an attack by surprise, him being the only one who survived, but soon he became what he himself feared and now has to live with it and live with other people seeing him as a monster from what power he possesses

Posting speed: Usually can post a lot during the day, but not at night, because Im asleep, night time being in the timezone +2 hours, from about 1am - 9am and sometimes earlier in the morning

Last edited:
Pic: home-healthy-vending-machine-03-200x300.png

Character Name: Zuhälter (pronounced zoo-halt-air)

Canon: I'm a fucking wireless-walking-vending machine from Earth, from the year of 3017. Age: I don't age, i'm a fucking vending machine.

Attributes: I have the power to spawn any food at anytime. I use teleportation as my transportation. I can electrocute you if you're in my sights, so back the fuck off and don't fuck with me.

Personality: I love memes. I love telling people how they die. I love looking at power outlets.

Bio: I'm from 3017, I was currently in 2149, giving food to the Russians (I will not tell why the Russians needed food), I was then going to travel to 2017 to give food to kids in Africa and now I'm stuck here. Posting speed: During the Summer, I can get on daily. (Doesn't mean I will though.)

latest

sfm__giant_dad_by_happy_heavy-daghd7b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Character Name: Giantdad

Canon: Dark Souls/OC

Attributes:
  • VIT 48: The GiantDad is nigh-invulnerable, casul katanas cannot harm him.
  • END 66: The GiantDad cannot tire. He also can carry near anything, especially his entire team.
  • ATT 12: Magic is for casuls. He does not use it.
  • STR 16: Enough strength to carry armor made for demi-god Giants, and to wield the best sword the world has ever seen. The Father of Giants shall bench mountains.
  • DEX 10: DON'T TELL ANYONE YOU LEVELED THAT UP YOU FUCKIN FGT
  • ARMOR OF GIANTS: GIANTS, GIANTS, GIANTS, BECOME UNSTOPPABLE
  • HAVEL'S RING AND RING OF FAVOR AND PROTECTION: HEALTH, STAMINA, ENDURANCE
  • BLACK FLAME: He is a Master of Pyromancy.
  • FATHER MASK: He's a good father.
  • CHAOS ZWEIHANDER: The mightiest sword, imbued with Chaos flames. Cleaves through casuls.
  • GRASSCREST SHIELD: HE SHALT NEVER TIRE

Personality: The Father of Giants is the greatest warrior within the confines of his universe. Yet he is a humble man, and treats others with genuine respect. However, he can give no mercy to casuls. (A casul being anyone using a gun or acting in a manner that he disapproves of) He cannot physically be afraid of anything, as he is the Father of Giants.

Bio: The Father of Giants, he single-handedly built Anor Londo for the gods to reside in. After Age began the Age of Fire, he vanquished the Archtrees, and began to hunt the scrubs among the human populations, keeping them pure. But, after a while, his build became outdated, and he was forced to leave the land he called home. Now, Giantdad roams Millenium City, killing the casul scum.

Posting speed: no

THE LEGEND HAS ARRIVED! WE CASULS ARE UNWORTHY

Note: Swapping out Doc as my Wave One secondary. He can wait until Wave Four.

ty3wju.jpg

Character Name: Private James Ramirez

Canon: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Attributes: Competent as fuck. This guy can literally do anything he's ordered to with the magic trigger phrase 'Ramirez! [INSERT ACTION HERE]!' These include impossible acts such as destroying a tank with a knife and taking out a fighter jet with a Super Soaker, and even stopping a nuke with a riot shield. Only people designated as his superiors can trigger this. He also has incredibly good reflexes, able to dodge grenades and rockets. Ramirez is also insanely durable, able to shrug off multiple gunshot wounds, close-proximity explosions, and helicopter crash landings. Also managed to survive a nuke going off right above him, which caused helicopters to rain from the skies. He packs a ridiculous amount of endurance and stamina, being able to continue running for miles. However, for some reason, he can only sprint for around ten seconds before stopping to catch his breath, before starting again. Other than that, he's still a US Army Ranger, which means he has received superior training, and has expert accuracy.

As for weaknesses, he's completely mute, which makes communication difficult, although he can 'talk' using hand signals, and is pretty much unable to disobey orders.

Personality: Since Ramirez does not speak at all, his personality is largely unknown. However, as he follows all of Sgt. Foley's orders without questions, he is completely loyal to the United States and his superiors. He's also more of the strong, silent type, letting his actions talk for him.

Bio: Ramirez and his squad respond to an unexpected Russian invasion and move to Virginia. They then help friendly troops extract "Raptor", a High-Value Individual, and then go on to Arcadia to rescue trapped civilians with the help of the Stryker armored vehicle codenamed "Honey Badger".

After destroying AA batteries threatening the civilian's evacuation transport, the Rangers move to a devastated Washington D.C., where U.S. troops are fighting a desperate battle against Russian troops to defend the capital. Hunter Two-One assaults and attempts to clear the Department of Commerce building, eliminating a 'crows nest' of Javelin Missiles and an M82 which they turn against the invaders, buying the evacuation site valuable time. They board a UH-60 Black Hawk and assault Russian ground forces, only to get shot down by SAM missiles over the SAM sites on the Department of Justice building. After their helicopter crashes, Ramirez finds himself trapped in the Black Hawk with injuries and the squad is swarmed by Russian forces. As they run out of ammo, Pvt. Wade is killed while handing Ramirez an M4A1, Dunn is wounded, and several squads of enemy soldiers assault their position while a nearby Havoc helicopter blinds the surviving Rangers with its searchlight.

All hope seems lost until an ICBM launched by Captain Price air-bursts, over Washington D.C.. The resulting EMPknocks the enemy Havoc and all other aircraft, Russian or American, out of the sky. The Rangers help Ramirez out of the helicopter and retreat with his squad into a nearby building while the crashing helicopters kill the attacking troops. After encountering a friendly runner, Pvt. Vaughan, who tells them to get to Whiskey Hotel, they fight their way through some office buildings. Despite heavy resistance from the Russians, they eventually regroup on the White House Lawn, where U.S. stragglers under the command of Colonel Marshall are attempting to retake Whiskey Hotel (The White House). Marshall orders the squad to proceed up the left and they fight through extremely heavy Russian resistance. After fighting through the desperate Russian troops, Ramirez and another Ranger take point and make their way to the roof. They wave green signal flares to call off the friendly airstrikes that are part of the "Hammerdown Protocol." He then sees other green flares on other buildings across the ruined Washington D.C..

Posting speed: When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit.​

File Pic

6919062B-CAF4-4F5F-917D-CC400B34EA41-1620-000002A245C925BF.jpeg

latest

Character Name: Handsome Jack

Canon: Borderlands

Attributes
Skills: Strangulation, use of weaponry
Abilities: Operation as an engineer during combat, can be a murderous son of a bitch
Weaknesses: Unknown for the moment

Personality: Around Caothic Evil

Bio: Jack's father died when he was young and his mother left him in the 'care' of her mother Jack's grandmother, who was (at a minimum) physically abusive towards her grandson. The emotional trauma from these events was strong enough that as an adult Jack had his grandma murdered and no doubt contributed towards his mental decline.

(Further more seen in the source here: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Handsome_Jack)

Posting speed: [How frequently can you post, what time you're usually available for posting. FAIR WARNING. MILLENNIUM CAN BE A VERY FAST PACED RP COMMUNITY. BE PREPARED.] Fast and slow (at times)​

Last edited:
Pic:
us-soldier-hand-gun-white-background-44293312.jpg

Character Name: captian awesome

Canon: oc (pls dont steel)

Attributes: he is a grate soilder!!!!!!! he kill 100000000000000 russains and korians by himslef!!!!!!!!! HE IS GREAT AMERCIAN SOLDIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personality: captin awesoke is very awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Bio: CAPTAIN AWESOME WAHT ARE YOU DOEING???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" scream a sargeant who was more importent then captain Awesoem. "NOETING SIR I WAS FIRING MY GUN!!!!!!!" captain awesome scream back as he fire 10 bullets from his rifele. he was in a war. The russians were attack usa becaise they had no more money and put in was angry. he was like "obama stole our money!!!!! ATTACL THE USA!!!!!!" and then he launched 100 nucleur missles at usa. usa became anry and said "RUSSAI ATTCAK US!!! WE ATTACK BACK!!!!" and so world war 3 started and there were explosions and fire. captain AWesome was in a hole with all the other usa soilders and they were firing at the russians. the Russaians were all wearing refd and shooting with the ak47s. "iNCOMINENG!!!!!!!!!" the sargeant suddenly scream and then he exploded because a russia grenade went into his face!!!

"NO SARGE I SHALL AVEGEN YOU!!!!!!!" Captain awesome scream and fire a missle luncher. it exploded and killed 1000 russians in the face. "YAYYYYYYY" captain awesome scream and continuied firing his guhn. "oh no they is coming!!!! capyain awesoem sya as the russians still came with 100000000000 tanks and they were all shooting and destroy and kill some usa forces. he pick up missles launcher and firecd 10000000 missiles at the tank and they all exploded but some were still coming and firing there guns.

one tank bullet exploded next to captain awesone and he screamed because his arm was came off!!!! "ahhhhhhh my arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he scream as (dont read if ur a pussy this is for cool people to read only!1!!!!)1 million gallons of bloud came out!!!!! "nooooo captain awesome!!!!" a usa soildier say and ran up to him. the usa soldeir had a red cross on his helmet. "dont worry im a docter!!!" he said and reattatched captain awesomes arm to his bodie. "ThaNks doctor!!!!!" captain awesome say and gave the doctor a hug. "thanks you captain aweome" he say back and ran off. suddenly the ground rumble and 10000000 usa tanks appeared and destroy all the russian tanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "YAYYYYYYY!!!!! USA" CAPtian waesome cheer for usa.

after the usa tanks destroy the rissia tanks captain awesome run to the helicopyer and held on to the mini gun. the chopper tock off and then there were more explosions behind him because the russian migs were of chasing them!!!! "NOOOO DIE COMMEIS!!!!!!" CAPTain awesome shoutted and fire the gun. THe barrels spin up and shoot 1000000000 bullts per secodn and destroy the migs. "YAYYYYYY ALL THE RUSSAINS ARE DED!!!!!" captain awesome say as more usa helicopters appeared and dropped 100000000000000000000 troops and kill the russians!!!!!!!! sudenly the helicoper explodd adn captain awesome fell out!!!! "AAAAAAAAAA" he scream and hit the ground and his neck became brokened. "AGHHHGHGHHH OMG MY NECK IS BROKE" said capain aweosme. he standed up again and put bandage on the wound and then said"i feel fine now!!! DIE COMMUNIESTS!!!!!"

He shot and fire grenade witch explode in the rissan face!!!! now most of the russians were dead but then captain awesome hear a strange sound. He looked up and saw 10000 russian bombers comung stowards him!!!!!!!!!! they all dropped nucler bombs and they all exploded alnd killed the usa soldiers!!!! "NOOOOOOOO" captain awesome said as he fired his gun at the explosions killing them!!!! "TIME TO DIE BOMBEARS!!!!" captain awesome said and lept into sky and grabbed an bomber!!! he threw it at the others and they all expldoded!!!!!! "YAYYAYAYAYYAYA" captain awesome cheer

"THE RISSAJNS ARE IS COMEING!!!!!!" Captaon awsome say as 1 billion rissian people cam e over thaa huill!!!!!! he fire his gun and then 100000 of of them DIE!!!!!! USA IS WIN!!!!1!! But them Puttin sudenly apper and them shoot his ak47 on his horse!!! And all the soldier arund capTian awesome die!!!

"OH NO PEOPLE ARE DEDA" he say and fire m16 at potin but the presedent obama came and punched putin in the afce!!!!!!! it was epick fihtg!!! "NO PUTTIN YOU HAVE FIGHr LON GENOGH!!!!!!!" OMAMA Shout and thjem kick [puttin!!!!!!! omg reususins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and tgen putin fall to grouudn and DEAD!!! AMERIC AIS GERAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captain aweSome celebate that all the russians diex!!!!! but thne 1000000000000 north kporeans suddelely coem if 1000000000 battle ships!!!! they fire and then destroy all the usa ships!!!! captain awesome became very angry his whole face become red!!!!!! "STUIPOD NOTRTH KORIANS YPU WILL DIE!!!!!111!!!1111!!!1' and then he pick up boama and threw him at north korians!!! oBama exploded into 100 nuclear bombs ad destroy some ships but there were morew!!!!!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WILLL NOT STOP ME!!!!!!!!!" king jung uun said and then landed infront of captain awesome !!"OJ NO YOU WILL DIE!!!!" capatain awesome shot and fired 10000000 bullets byt they bounce off king jong uhms fat!!!!!!! "hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah i will crush ypou using DIABETETES!!!!!!!!!" king jing um said and then jumped on captain aersome!!!!"NOOOPOOOOOOOOSOOAO!" captain awesome csream and then got crushed!!!! "HHAHAHAHAHH" lauh koreans!!!!! but then kin gjuing un usddenly shake and then he exploded!!! and capain AWeosme was alieve!!!!!!!! "YES AMERIAC!!!!!" he shout as more usa forces destroy korians!!!!!!!

(autours noet: dont worry guys i will rwight more storys soon!!!! i am great american and russian will fell!!!!!!!!!!)

Posting speed: i can post every 0.00000000000000000000000000000002 seconds!!!!!!!

(This is a joke please don't accept this. I'm sorry.)

Pic:
us-soldier-hand-gun-white-background-44293312.jpg

Character Name: captian awesome

Canon: oc (pls dont steel)

Attributes: he is a grate soilder!!!!!!! he kill 100000000000000 russains and korians by himslef!!!!!!!!! HE IS GREAT AMERCIAN SOLDIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personality: captin awesoke is very awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Bio: CAPTAIN AWESOME WAHT ARE YOU DOEING???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" scream a sargeant who was more importent then captain Awesoem. "NOETING SIR I WAS FIRING MY GUN!!!!!!!" captain awesome scream back as he fire 10 bullets from his rifele. he was in a war. The russians were attack usa becaise they had no more money and put in was angry. he was like "obama stole our money!!!!! ATTACL THE USA!!!!!!" and then he launched 100 nucleur missles at usa. usa became anry and said "RUSSAI ATTCAK US!!! WE ATTACK BACK!!!!" and so world war 3 started and there were explosions and fire. captain AWesome was in a hole with all the other usa soilders and they were firing at the russians. the Russaians were all wearing refd and shooting with the ak47s. "iNCOMINENG!!!!!!!!!" the sargeant suddenly scream and then he exploded because a russia grenade went into his face!!!

"NO SARGE I SHALL AVEGEN YOU!!!!!!!" Captain awesome scream and fire a missle luncher. it exploded and killed 1000 russians in the face. "YAYYYYYYY" captain awesome scream and continuied firing his guhn. "oh no they is coming!!!! capyain awesoem sya as the russians still came with 100000000000 tanks and they were all shooting and destroy and kill some usa forces. he pick up missles launcher and firecd 10000000 missiles at the tank and they all exploded but some were still coming and firing there guns.

one tank bullet exploded next to captain awesone and he screamed because his arm was came off!!!! "ahhhhhhh my arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he scream as (dont read if ur a pussy this is for cool people to read only!1!!!!)1 million gallons of bloud came out!!!!! "nooooo captain awesome!!!!" a usa soildier say and ran up to him. the usa soldeir had a red cross on his helmet. "dont worry im a docter!!!" he said and reattatched captain awesomes arm to his bodie. "ThaNks doctor!!!!!" captain awesome say and gave the doctor a hug. "thanks you captain aweome" he say back and ran off. suddenly the ground rumble and 10000000 usa tanks appeared and destroy all the russian tanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "YAYYYYYYY!!!!! USA" CAPtian waesome cheer for usa.

after the usa tanks destroy the rissia tanks captain awesome run to the helicopyer and held on to the mini gun. the chopper tock off and then there were more explosions behind him because the russian migs were of chasing them!!!! "NOOOO DIE COMMEIS!!!!!!" CAPTain awesome shoutted and fire the gun. THe barrels spin up and shoot 1000000000 bullts per secodn and destroy the migs. "YAYYYYYY ALL THE RUSSAINS ARE DED!!!!!" captain awesome say as more usa helicopters appeared and dropped 100000000000000000000 troops and kill the russians!!!!!!!! sudenly the helicoper explodd adn captain awesome fell out!!!! "AAAAAAAAAA" he scream and hit the ground and his neck became brokened. "AGHHHGHGHHH OMG MY NECK IS BROKE" said capain aweosme. he standed up again and put bandage on the wound and then said"i feel fine now!!! DIE COMMUNIESTS!!!!!"

He shot and fire grenade witch explode in the rissan face!!!! now most of the russians were dead but then captain awesome hear a strange sound. He looked up and saw 10000 russian bombers comung stowards him!!!!!!!!!! they all dropped nucler bombs and they all exploded alnd killed the usa soldiers!!!! "NOOOOOOOO" captain awesome said as he fired his gun at the explosions killing them!!!! "TIME TO DIE BOMBEARS!!!!" captain awesome said and lept into sky and grabbed an bomber!!! he threw it at the others and they all expldoded!!!!!! "YAYYAYAYAYYAYA" captain awesome cheer

"THE RISSAJNS ARE IS COMEING!!!!!!" Captaon awsome say as 1 billion rissian people cam e over thaa huill!!!!!! he fire his gun and then 100000 of of them DIE!!!!!! USA IS WIN!!!!1!! But them Puttin sudenly apper and them shoot his ak47 on his horse!!! And all the soldier arund capTian awesome die!!!

"OH NO PEOPLE ARE DEDA" he say and fire m16 at potin but the presedent obama came and punched putin in the afce!!!!!!! it was epick fihtg!!! "NO PUTTIN YOU HAVE FIGHr LON GENOGH!!!!!!!" OMAMA Shout and thjem kick [puttin!!!!!!! omg reususins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and tgen putin fall to grouudn and DEAD!!! AMERIC AIS GERAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captain aweSome celebate that all the russians diex!!!!! but thne 1000000000000 north kporeans suddelely coem if 1000000000 battle ships!!!! they fire and then destroy all the usa ships!!!! captain awesome became very angry his whole face become red!!!!!! "STUIPOD NOTRTH KORIANS YPU WILL DIE!!!!!111!!!1111!!!1' and then he pick up boama and threw him at north korians!!! oBama exploded into 100 nuclear bombs ad destroy some ships but there were morew!!!!!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WILLL NOT STOP ME!!!!!!!!!" king jung uun said and then landed infront of captain awesome !!"OJ NO YOU WILL DIE!!!!" capatain awesome shot and fired 10000000 bullets byt they bounce off king jong uhms fat!!!!!!! "hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah i will crush ypou using DIABETETES!!!!!!!!!" king jing um said and then jumped on captain aersome!!!!"NOOOPOOOOOOOOSOOAO!" captain awesome csream and then got crushed!!!! "HHAHAHAHAHH" lauh koreans!!!!! but then kin gjuing un usddenly shake and then he exploded!!! and capain AWeosme was alieve!!!!!!!! "YES AMERIAC!!!!!" he shout as more usa forces destroy korians!!!!!!!

(autours noet: dont worry guys i will rwight more storys soon!!!! i am great american and russian will fell!!!!!!!!!!)

Posting speed: i can post every 0.00000000000000000000000000000002 seconds!!!!!!!

(This is a joke please don't accept this. I'm sorry.)

100 percnt acepted

Akibahara Akibahara Kind of waiting on a reply there, man. Also, accept Ramirez so he can do everything, please.

Last edited:
I thought I might as well stop by, see how things are doing, maybe catch up on old times. It's been a while, no? I've gotten burnt out, admittedly... but now I think I'm ready to handle this again. Plus, while in hiding, I sharpened my skills as an RPNation role player.

big-band.png

Character Name:
Ben 'Big Band' Birdland

Canon:
Skullgirls

Attributes:
While it is said that his equipment is outdated, Big Band makes up for it in experience. He has an array of musical instruments that he can use in various ways. He is a slow character that packs a very mean punch. Another element to his fighting style is the Sound Stun, a musical element in which stuns his opponents a little longer than usual. Once the opponent is hit with an attack that causes Sound Stun during a combo, another attack with Sound Stun cannot produce that effect to unless the combo is dropped.

Because of the armor in some of his attacks, Big Band has shown himself to be a very sturdy fighter. What also supports his sturdiness is his unique ability to parry attacks. While the attacks still causes damage to Big Band, the damage has been moderately decreased. However, parrying is risky since some attacks can be hard due to varying speed and it does not work against grabs. If used correctly, Big Band can turn the tide of any battle to the surprise of his opponents.

He was given musically themed powers as Dr. Avian was a fan of jazz music. In the same way to how Peacock employed her extensive knowledge of cartoons when creating unique weaponry for herself, a better understanding of the mechanics of jazz instruments meant that Avian could create mechanisms based on them more effectively.

Personality:
Ben Birdland, aka "Big Band", is a observant detective who is committed to using his abilities to stop Skullgirls. When he was working as a police cop, he was one of the few who follows the rules and regulations while the others were corrupt. While he maintains himself to be calm and collected and prefers to talk things out, he will not hesitate to fight back when he has to. He is also fatherly towards the younger members of the Anti-Skullgirl Labs and shows consideration to others, such as returning misused experiments back to Lab 8. Another example of his consideration is when he refused to kill the Skullgirl, who is carrying a part of the Medici Tower, under orders from a fellow ASG-Unit from Lab 0 since it will cause major damage to the area.

Bio:
Ben Birdland has seen a lot in his time, including the worst of the Grand War. But nothing was worse than what he saw as a beat cop in New Meridian. When he ran afoul of his crooked unit, he was given a violent early retirement, and his broken body was left to spend the rest of its days in an iron lung. His good friend, Irvin does not betray him, however.

That would have been the end of Ben’s story if it hadn't drawn the ears of the Anti-Skullgirl Labs. With little left to lose, he agreed to be rebuilt with their experimental procedures. Melded with the machinery that allows him to breathe and a powerful array of pneumatic weaponry, he was reborn as “Big Band.”

Now a senior member of Lab 8, he’s become a father figure of sorts to the younger ASG soldiers. A firm believer in their cause, he has stayed with the project through its controversies and still sees his place on the front lines against the Skullgirl. His technology may be dated, but he more than makes up for it with experience and fortissimo.

Posting speed: It's been a while, so I'll give you a new refresher. I'm going to be mostly available in the evenings, but not active at morning time no longer.

Other: Since for the most part, ya'll know my skills as an RPer already, I have used a lot of material from the Skullgirls Wiki. In fact, most of this comes from over there. You should check them out, they're pretty neato.

:gnoS emehT

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-10_23-53-51.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-10_23-53-51.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Pic:
tumblr_mxa7ecWmHu1r9uqs0o3_250.png

Character Name: Kankri Vantas

Canon: Homestuck

Attributes:
- He is a Pacifist (Despite having weapons, his guardian insisted he have them.)
- He can remember his past life/lives (As the other trolls cannot)
-He's Naïve and Rebellious

Personality: He has currently been shown to be slightly naïve (was tricked by Meenah) and rebellious, in a way very similar to a "human teenager". He also tends to educate his companions by preaching long, jargon-filled speeches, parodying the vocabulary and habits of social justice bloggers. He also warns about trigger w9rds, which are brought up frequently. It's shown that he is the most long-winded of the characters, to the point where his own ramblings put Karkat in an unusual shocked silence.
While he is obsessed with various forms of persecution and injustice, he brushes off Porrim's stated feelings of persecution as nothing but pseud9science and t99 distracting from all of his pet issues. (It is unclear whether any of these issues were perceived as significant by anyone on Beforus other than Kankri.) In some ways he's the opposite of Karkat; while Karkat acts like a jerk but has low self-worth and actually cares for everyone, Kankri's tirades of social justice and political correctness mask his arrogant and rather judgemental nature. He can be much ruder to others than Karkat would ever be despite yelling at everyone.

Despite Kankri's normally rude personality, he does seem to care a little bit about some of his friends, as shown when he interrupted Meenah's arguments with Mituna and Damara.

Kankri's calm and dull personality can be broken in mere seconds, however, and he can get very agitated. One of his triggers appears to be being touched. When Porrim was attempting to clear a spot on his face, he got furious and refused to let her help him, and insisted he could remove the mark himself. Then, in Ministrife, he appeared to be frustrated as there was too many people joining the strife at the same time, clustering him. When Kankri gets mad, his punctuated typing style turns into all caps, and his anger is visualized by flames burning in his eyes.

Kankri is committed to a path of celibacy , meaning he refuses to be in any sort of relationship. This is why he doesn't fill quadrants and/or commit to having sex, and seems to indicate that his post-scratch iteration, the Signless/Sufferer, was once celibate when he expresses surprise that the Signless/Sufferer apparently broke this vow with the the Disciple, the post-scratch iteration of Meulin Leijon.

Bio: Upon entering the door which contains Karkat's secret room locked away memories and dream bubble, a small "scene" (Aranea's exposition) gives more information about some of the post-scratch "dancestors":
The Seer of Blood played quite a different role on our team from that of his successor, though his potential as a Blood player went similarly unrealized. It was only when he grew up on Alternia did he begin to tap into his abilities, triggering recollection of our lives on Beforus, and what we all went through.

He remembered our more peaceful way of life, and his desire to unite people. As an adult, he was able to do this much more effectively and maturely. Heroically, even. He learned how to inspire others, and be a true leader, even when the odds were stacked against him in his violent culture. It cost him his life, but his message lived on. I believe the Knight of Blood now carries his burden, whether he has decided to accept it or not.

Many of us on Alternia grew up to become secret followers of his teachings. Just as many of us now follow them, though I'd say with a bit more detachment, because we're dead! Speaking personally, I'd refer to myself as more of a "fan" of his story, and what it represents. Both the hidden potential in our friend he never quite found, and the hidden potential in all our people.

During our session, Kankri's trials as a leader were just as frustrating as those of his successor. He found it very hard to get others to take him seriously. While [Meenah] would often try to divide us with [her] troublemaking, and turn us against each other to make us stronger - unsuccessfully I might add - he would try to unite us through proselytizing and lecture, just as unsuccessfully.

Posting speed: As soon as I have a response, or feel my character is able to contribute. Though I will try to keep as active as possible along with this.

search

search

760c613885c8c7a5904d903cdacae3da--videos-of-game-art.jpg

Character Name: Maxxim

Canon: Destiny Milky Way

Attributes: Is Good at lighting up the mood but can change his ways on a dime whether it be traveling to a fight or changing the moods of his party from low to high

Personality: Protective,sensible,intelligent and powerful

Bio: Maxxim is a 18 year old Hunter who is a nimble fighter and sensible guy he cares about the well being of his party so he often jokes around to brighten up the mood but in an instant he becomes a lethal, serious and agile fighter.

Posting speed: As needed not so much late night

search

Attributes: Is Good at lighting up the mood but can change his ways on a dime whether it be traveling to a fight or changing the moods of his party from low to high

Bio: Maxxim is a 18 year old Hunter who is a nimble fighter and sensible guy he cares about the well being of his party so he often jokes around to brighten up the mood but in an instant he becomes a lethal, serious and agile fighter.

:D Who is dis?

search

search

760c613885c8c7a5904d903cdacae3da--videos-of-game-art.jpg

I'd say it's a bit underdetailed.

Pic: http://img01.deviantart.net/63e0/i/...d_wanderer_by_misanthropicbastard-d3dq706.jpg

Character Name: Travis Lightbane

Canon: Oc

Attributes:

Weaknesses:

He cannot get close to any lifeform

Sunlight rots his skin

Must follow his dharmic path

Needs a steady supply of chi

Can only eat dark chocolate, strawberries, and blood

Strengths:

Little to no weapons are unknown to him

Excels at being undetected

Can heal small wounds fairly quickly

Immortal

Can leap out of the vessel he inhabits at any given time

Personality: Being part of the Path of a Thousand Whispers, Travis strives to create balance as well as keep his distance from those around him. Being a whisper prohibits him from getting too close to any lifeform. He cuts them down with no hesitation. He strives to find his meaning in this world as a Kuei-jin. The inner feelings of his heart are unknown. Those that have experienced said feelings aren’t among the living to tell the tale.

Bio: Around the time that history had begun the Kuei-jin had already been roaming the lands of the living. Travis is among said Kuei-jin. His origins are unknown even to himself. He craves to know his purpose and will go to any length to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back