• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤 & 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 - ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

sollie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
for questions, concerns, or other inquires until the discord is up!

I was thinking this would be my characters first season, so would she need to be 18? I was thinking that perhaps her fmaily isn't doing too well financially, so her main purpose is to find a husband and her older brother accompanies as her chaperone to make sure that happens.

Hihi I was wondering if we were going the route of colourblind faceclaims as I am leaning towards an Asian FC.

I was thinking this would be my characters first season, so would she need to be 18? I was thinking that perhaps her fmaily isn't doing too well financially, so her main purpose is to find a husband and her older brother accompanies as her chaperone to make sure that happens.
I realized I forgot to tag you when I posted this sollie sollie

how close to reality in terms of people in history and whatnot will this be do you think? i kinda had a cute little idea for a bastard daughter of some french general (👁️) which seems insane but idk it's kinda wild and i like that :) she would be a new arrival, seeking to establish connections in a new country taken in as a ward by her somewhat wealthy english relatives!

how close to reality in terms of people in history and whatnot will this be do you think? i kinda had a cute little idea for a bastard daughter of some french general (👁️) which seems insane but idk it's kinda wild and i like that :) she would be a new arrival, seeking to establish connections in a new country taken in as a ward by her somewhat wealthy english relatives!

with those godforsaken napoleonic wars happening, i think that would be PERFECT! i'm sure she would be on the outs too with some people in society because of the turbulent relationship the english and french have > : )

historically speaking, girls 16+ would be out for the season, but for the sake of this RP all characters do need to be 18+! otherwise, that sounds fine for a character!

me: researching like hell to try and be historically accurate
me: realizes no one is really gonna try and factcheck a random title for a person who doesn't exist in the first place.

me: realizes no one is really gonna try and factcheck a random title for a person who doesn't exist in the first place.
my fave tactic is find a real historical person with the position u want, take their land and their title, but make the name what you want :)

my fave tactic is find a real historical person with the position u want, take their land and their title, but make the name what you want :)

making up names and titles and estates is totally fine, but i sometimes suck at coming up with names so i absolutely just snatch real life titles and places and make them into whatever fits my character,,, hehehe

quick q sol! the cs outline said some stuff in the psyche marked w * would be optional but i don't see which of any are marked with that? would that be just the likes/dislikes that are optional? sorta basing it off yours that you put up (btw love that fc i have been dying to use her, love to see her being put to good use aaah)

quick q sol! the cs outline said some stuff in the psyche marked w * would be optional but i don't see which of any are marked with that? would that be just the likes/dislikes that are optional? sorta basing it off yours that you put up (btw love that fc i have been dying to use her, love to see her being put to good use aaah)

YES I SIMPLY FORGOT TO MARK THEM FJAF:NLGSA-- yes! the psyche stuff is optional, aside from personality, aspirations, and reputation! i'll update the cs outline asap!
(and i LOVE poldark so much,,, and they make the BEST face claims!!)

YES I SIMPLY FORGOT TO MARK THEM FJAF:NLGSA-- yes! the psyche stuff is optional, aside from personality, aspirations, and reputation! i'll update the cs outline asap!
(and i LOVE poldark so much,,, and they make the BEST face claims!!)
TY TY!! and no fr i haven't watched but the way everyone is gorgeous? im a sucker for late 18th century... i feel like the stays would help my spine u kno

TY TY!! and no fr i haven't watched but the way everyone is gorgeous? im a sucker for late 18th century... i feel like the stays would help my spine u kno

it's kind of hard to get into initially, but after you get hooked it's BEAUTIFUL and everyone is chefs kiss beautiful

The boy is like 90% done. might add a bit more to the persona section but that will probably come with developing him with yall :D

i have posted my oc as well !! might fiddle a bit before the deadline BUT mostly done i fink

I should have Darling done today or tomorrow!! (Fingers crossed) I love everyones ocs so far 😭

ambrose is up and 90% done because... history but he'll be deffo done by the deadline > : ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back