• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 『 milk & cookies 』

eclipsa

faerie sightings
MILK AND COOKIES
「 i lied there’s no cookies 」

hi! i’m milk! (◠‿◠✿) this is my partner search. i’m pretty chill, but i have a lot of opinions also. i’ve also got some rules before you message me asking to plot:

↠ i only use realistic faceclaims.
↠ don’t get mad if i take a few days to reply, i’m quite busy irl and unfortunately that is priority.
↠ i prefer semi detailed rps. i’d rather write 3-4 paragraphs per post that are actually decent than 10 that aren’t good in the slightest.
↠ don’t ghost me. if you lose interest, just let me know. i’ll do the same for you.
↠ i might have more as this progresses, but i’ll let you know.
↠ i am willing to play male or female, but i don’t want to play the male every single time.

now for some plots. they’re all pretty easy to work through and add to !! i don’t have a ton anyway.

to all the people i’ve loved before
inspired by the movie to all the boys i’ve loved before. character a has kept a written account of the people they have loved throughout the years in the form of love letters. upon the letters being sent out, they panic over the revelation that all of the people they have ever loved now know about their feelings. person b was one of the letters, albeit from middle school, but still confronts person a. this leads to the two of them pretending to date to each of their gains.

wrong side
essentially a romeo and juliet kinda thing. they’re from different sides of the track. character a is a spoiled rich kid. character b has grown up stealing to feed their family. they fell in love. what happens next as their families try to tear them apart?

vacation
characters a and b are both on vacation with their friends. it’s a chance encounter, but does it mean something?

zombies
i don’t have a plot but i love zombie rps.

soulmates
any of those cute ass soulmate plots that are on tumblr all the time.

aaannddd pairings i would love to use

witch x witch
prince(ss) x prince(ss)
bad boy x good girl
singer x fan

if you don’t like anything i have, don’t be shy about asking for something more!! i would love to plot with a good partner with anything, honestly.

template by astraea

Howdy! If you’re still searching for a partner, I’d be interested in starting something with you!

Uhm, hey Milk...I'm Cry. I'm new here, but I'm hoping to get into roleplay on this site a bit. I liked the bad boy good girl pairing. Did you have any plots to go along with it?

Uhm, hey Milk...I'm Cry. I'm new here, but I'm hoping to get into roleplay on this site a bit. I liked the bad boy good girl pairing. Did you have any plots to go along with it?
not really, but we can brainstorm together! i won't be able to dm you until tomorrow but i will then!

i'd like to rp something with u and i rly like the all the people i've loved before idea! i watched the movie today and fell in love with it lol. you down??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back