• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mila Universe - A SU RP

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya, all! Noivian here. I've been debating starting up a new series of mine called Mila Universe. It's basically Steven Universe but with different characters. That's right - same mechanics and history, different gems. None of the canon characters will be taking center roles in this role play, though other Gems like them are sure to appear (like how Ruby soldiers might be used, but the Ruby fused with Sapphire will not, nor will the five named Rubies).

Here's a bit of a twist, though, and I'm sure a lot of you are going to turn away just because of this. You're not going to make the main characters. Well, not everything about the main characters. You'll be able to choose a pre-made Gem character you like, and then develop them however you see fit. I'll give you little bits of their personality and backstory, but this is all about trying out something new and probably unusual.

There's one exception to this, and that's the fusion expert of the group. I don't have a character planned out for that role yet, so whoever wants it can make their own Gem OC. The fusion expert doesn't have to be like Garnet, though that's the shoes they'll essentially be filling. They don't need future vision, nor do they need to be a permafusion. Just about any gem will do. 

So before I go out of my way to post characters, I need to know if at least three people are interested in doing this with me. 

Heya, all! Noivian here. I've been debating starting up a new series of mine called Mila Universe. It's basically Steven Universe but with different characters. That's right - same mechanics and history, different gems. None of the canon characters will be taking center roles in this role play, though other Gems like them are sure to appear (like how Ruby soldiers might be used, but the Ruby fused with Sapphire will not, nor will the five named Rubies).

Here's a bit of a twist, though, and I'm sure a lot of you are going to turn away just because of this. You're not going to make the main characters. Well, not everything about the main characters. You'll be able to choose a pre-made Gem character you like, and then develop them however you see fit. I'll give you little bits of their personality and backstory, but this is all about trying out something new and probably unusual.

There's one exception to this, and that's the fusion expert of the group. I don't have a character planned out for that role yet, so whoever wants it can make their own Gem OC. The fusion expert doesn't have to be like Garnet, though that's the shoes they'll essentially be filling. They don't need future vision, nor do they need to be a permafusion. Just about any gem will do. 

So before I go out of my way to post characters, I need to know if at least three people are interested in doing this with me. 

Still doing this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back