• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ก &. OOC

Btw I'm still interested! Was just having a bit of a hard time creating my character at first. He's taken form though so I'll be able to post his Character Sheet soon :}

If you would be willing to, yes, that would be amazing!
About.
letter is bestowed to you, from the Duke of Avolon. You are very much surprised. Inside the letter reads an invite to his latest bal. Itโ€™s his birthday this week so heโ€™ll make the ball even longer, lasting five days. This means you can stay as a guest, into his grand rooms! His interior design is as good as his paintings! Youโ€™re so excited because you visit the big vast ballrooms. Itโ€™s quite convenient that the manor is right next to the sea. Maybe weโ€™ll all go to the beach for a walk, or maybe we could go hunting. He has such fine horses! Yet what happens, as this wonderful celebration endsโ€ฆ with a murder?

basicslly your character gets invited to a fancy ball, but one of you (or more) gets murdered. Whoโ€™ll be found guilty? Will you even make it to the end of the five days? Will you find out the murderer, or will you all die during your stay? The choice is yours!

ROLES.

GUESTS
OPEN
Might be you, who got the invite, be sure to bring some fancy clothes along with you! youโ€™ll be able to witness a murder and try to find out who the murderer is! cursus sapien placerat quis.

MURDERER
OPEN
-->
This is first come first serve. Youโ€™ll be killing them, to find your first victim, you can discuss it in the OOC thread. Do you have the wits to dodge the bullets and not be suspected?
-->
-->

VICTIM
OPEN
These are the people who get killed, They can be an NPC and you can make several characters!

DETECTIVE
OPEN
youโ€™ll try to find out the murderer, question the others and watch them like a hawk

RULES.

RULE ONE.
follow all RPN guidelines/rules. Please donโ€™t use erotic content, or anything that suggests vulgar things. If youโ€™re writing with a sensitive topic, please put warnings before the reader reads it.

RULE TWO.
Use real Faceclaims please, as well as that, there will be posting orders. Please donโ€™t skip anyoneโ€™s turn.

RULE THREE.
You donโ€™t have to use BB code, but if you can, I would recommend to.

thank you very much! you said this is set in 1900, yes? well, who won't love just a little historical murder. the gilded era and progressive eras of US and international history have been my favorites to study, so if you would be so kind as to put up with my character referencing "President McKinley" "That war in the Philippines" "those dastardly anarchists" "the recent passing of our beloved queen victoria" (im guessing we're setting this in Great Britain, because of the whole Duke thing) "the Wilde scandal" "the terrible murder of King Humbert of Italy" and so on.

thank you very much! you said this is set in 1900, yes? well, who won't love just a little historical murder. the gilded era and progressive eras of US and international history have been my favorites to study, so if you would be so kind as to put up with my character referencing "President McKinley" "That war in the Philippines" "those dastardly anarchists" "the recent passing of our beloved queen victoria" (im guessing we're setting this in Great Britain, because of the whole Duke thing) "the Wilde scandal" "the terrible murder of King Humbert of Italy" and so on.
Yes, itโ€™s set in Great Britain ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back