• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MIDGARD: Of Gods and Men Chat Club

Main
Here
Characters
Here
What do you think of Annie and Solvieg having some sort of relationship though?
I think the problem is the char sheet didn't ask for history. :) What I had planned in her background is that Solveig lived mainly among humans (with her mother, initially), though of course she did spend time with her father every now and then. So if you have any idea how they could have met and what have they done together, I'm up to hearing it.

I think the problem is the char sheet didn't ask for history. :) What I had planned in her background is that Solveig lived mainly among humans (with her mother, initially), though of course she did spend time with her father every now and then. So if you have any idea how they could have met and what have they done together, I'm up to hearing it.

Well, I was thinking Annie was originally raised by Modi and spent time around Thor, and it's possible that Annie knew Solvieg as a child (considering their ten-year age gap)

Well, I was thinking Annie was originally raised by Modi and spent time around Thor, and it's possible that Annie knew Solvieg as a child (considering their ten-year age gap)

Maybe Solveig could have used her for fighting practise when she was little XD Heh heh.

I will reply when the others have changed their posts, so that I can be sure of what they actually said to me, if anything. :)

Sorry my editing took so long, darlings, I'm currently on vacation in Florida and the WiFi is absolute garbage, but it is complete! Again, sorry for any confusion, my sweets~

AND I AM GOING TO SLEEP BYE

MHdRNfG.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back